Stuart H

The 4 Nation Challenge  

1. 1.

• I am leaving at the end of the season
    • I am sticking around
    • I am sticking around AND will try to help fill the setup

Guest drseanfitz

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge

Ishak BELFODIL has completed his move to Hertha BSC from Lyon for £98,000 plus Enda STEVENS . All other offers were turned down.

7 league appearances so far for Lyon. talented youngster - beat of some competition for him

good game mate' date=' decent-ish start for us their.

Shame 5579 aren't any higher in the leaderboard[/quote']

At a push Stu could probably generated a second table, the usual old season table, and another 'now we are trying' table for 106 & 5579 from the point all the new bods came on board. Would give you an even greater incentive to compete for the rest of the season :)

At a push Stu could probably generated a second table' date=' the usual old season table, and another 'now we are trying' table for 106 & 5579 from the point all the new bods came on board. Would give you an even greater incentive to compete for the rest of the season :)[/quote']

I'm not doing two tables each turn as that would demean the actual competition IMO over the full season which is what counts.

I'll happily put one up at the end of the season though :)

I'm not doing two tables each turn as that would demean the actual competition IMO over the full season which is what counts.

I'll happily put one up at the end of the season though :)

Totally understand, though it would give the newbies a little something more to compete for. Would you be up for doing one at a halfway between when they started and the end as a compromise? :)

Your correct its a team game and your correct I beat you last time we played .

I still fail to see where it was getting personal but I apologize if you have taken it that way and I will refrain from answering back at your posts in the future just incase you feel its getting personal.

Back to the game and Tevez will make his long awaited Debut for the toon in the next game.

Personal was probably a bit too strong a word... im all for the banter as many people can testify, but my point was it was rediculous to bring up totally irelevant points about you previously beating me or me only being top as my team had given me points as the fact was i am top, so saying that i wouldnt be there just boggled me as despite the circumstances i was top.

But yeh lets just put the matter to rest as its totally irrelevant... as im top regardless :)

wonder how the table would look if we eliminated the points gained of team-mates... anyone want me to figure it out?

Nice though. An extension of that would be % wins/draws/losses table against opponents as that could include the new boys too. Could whoever who is figuring out the first part do the 2nd part too? :D

Guest drseanfitz

Nice though. An extension of that would be % wins/draws/losses table against opponents as that could include the new boys too. Could whoever who is figuring out the first part do the 2nd part too? :D

you always quick on the demand for more stat's aint you Jooles, as long as it's someone else doing them:p

Guest drseanfitz

Oh darn' date=' found out at last! Hey, I throw up more than my fair share of numbers in 7046 :)[/quote']

suppose you do. I'm looking at the figures so far, and halfway down the table Hamburger HAVEN'T gained the most points from teammate's:eek:

will finish off after tea

suppose you do. I'm looking at the figures so far' date=' and halfway down the table Hamburger HAVEN'T gained the most points from teammate's:eek:

will finish off after tea[/quote']

Sean Fitzpatrick, you're my hero :)

FP0-XWHkTdc

(no really, be interested to see how things look!)

Guest drseanfitz

Here we have points gained from team mates (number of games in brackets after)

Espanyol 16 (6)

Bolton 13 (5)

Hamburger 13 (5)

Everton 12 (6)

Bologna 12 (6)

Levante 11 (8)

Genoa 10 (5)

Lecce 9 (6)

Hertha 9 (6)

Villareal 8 (5)

Nurnberg 7 (5)

Middlesbrough 7 (6)

Palermo 7 (6)

Villa 7 (7)

Real Betis 4 (5)

Leverkusen 3 (5)

Borrussia MG 3 (5)

Newcastle 2 (6)

Getafe 2 (6)

Cagliari 2 (6)

So Espanyol have benefited from team mates the most, and Bolton just as much as Hamburg(with Everton only 1 point less)

And Newcastle, Getafe and Cagliari show what there position in their relatives groups is, with none of them picking up a single win.

Stuart H {Forum} steered 1. FC Nurnberg to victory against Bolton Wanderers.

1. FC Nurnberg outclassed Bolton Wanderers and beat them 1 - 0 in their SMFA Shield Round 1 Leg 1 fixture.

Kompany had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Sanchez was on the scoresheet for his side.

I know Mo's not Gold but it's still fun to beat 7046 sides :)

Here we have points gained from team mates (number of games in brackets after)

Espanyol 16 (6)

Bolton 13 (5)

Hamburger 13 (5)

Everton 12 (6)

Bologna 12 (6)

Levante 11 (8)

Genoa 10 (5)

Lecce 9 (6)

Hertha 9 (6)

Villareal 8 (5)

Nurnberg 7 (5)

Middlesbrough 7 (6)

Palermo 7 (6)

Villa 7 (7)

Real Betis 4 (5)

Leverkusen 3 (5)

Borrussia MG 3 (5)

Newcastle 2 (6)

Getafe 2 (6)

Cagliari 2 (6)

So Espanyol have benefited from team mates the most' date=' and Bolton just as much as Hamburg(with Everton only 1 point less)

And Newcastle, Getafe and Cagliari show what there position in their relatives groups is, with none of them picking up a single win. [/font']

Good stuff there Sean. Taking these off the total points totals we get (not including GD) :

Nurnberg 48

Hamburg 46

Everton 41

Leverkusen 40

Borussia MG 36

Espanyol 35

Bolton 34

'Boro 33

Newcastle 33

Betis 31

Villarreal 30

Getafe 29

Palermo 29

Villa 26

Hertha 23

Bologna 22

Levante 18

Cagliari 16

Genoa 16

Lecce 10

Good stuff there Sean. Taking these off the total points totals we get (not including GD) :

Nurnberg 48

Hamburg 46

Everton 41

Leverkusen 40

Borussia MG 36

Espanyol 35

Bolton 34

'Boro 33

Newcastle 33

Betis 31

Villarreal 30

Getafe 29

Palermo 29

Villa 26

Hertha 23

Bologna 22

Levante 18

Cagliari 16

Genoa 16

Lecce 10

Sorry, I take it all back. Hertha are just as bad as they started out as! :o

Guest drseanfitz

Nurnberg 48

Hamburg 46

Everton 41

Leverkusen 40

Borussia MG 36

Espanyol 35

Bolton 34

'Boro 33

Newcastle 33

Betis 31

Villarreal 30

Getafe 29

Palermo 29

Villa 26

Hertha 23

Bologna 22

Levante 18

Cagliari 16

Genoa 16

Lecce 10

Way to steal my thunder big man.

Just typed this bit up' date=' clicked on preview and you'd already done it:mad::rolleyes::D

Sure Shack. Your team is more propped up than the Leaning Tower of Pisa. What goes up must come down ;)

Same must apply for Mo's Bolton then:cool:

sean fitzpatrick steered Hertha BSC to victory against Galatasaray SK.

Hertha BSC outclassed Galatasaray SK and beat them 3 - 0 in their SMFA Shield Round 1 Leg 1 fixture.

Robinho scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Van Buyten was also on the scoresheet for his side.

that'll do