Stuart H

The 4 Nation Challenge  

1. 1.

• I am leaving at the end of the season
    • I am sticking around
    • I am sticking around AND will try to help fill the setup

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge

Zero shots? Ha-ha' date=' oh yeah, must have missed that :rolleyes:

And yet what a present surprise it is when I look at the top of the form tables. VERY good result for you Zak, young man :D[/quote']

Fool!

Your top of the form table? What happened, you played Dom 6 games in a row have you?

Cant be accused of not going for it tonight, but my efforts were in vain. Thought Hamburglar would play 3 at the back due to the fitness of players, figuring my second string were superior i came undone against a surprising 451 formation. Had to bring a couple of the bigger guns on but couldnt stop the 1-0 defeat which sees me lose the tie 3-1

Ah well, sorry lads.

Cant be accused of not going for it tonight' date=' but my efforts were in vain. Thought Hamburglar would play 3 at the back due to the fitness of players, figuring my second string were superior i came undone against a surprising 451 formation. Had to bring a couple of the bigger guns on but couldnt stop the 1-0 defeat which sees me lose the tie 3-1

Ah well, sorry lads.[/quote']

Hard luck fella... thought the ole 3-5-2 would be a bit of an obvious way to go so, set up to protect my lead from the first leg in a defensive formation which seemed to work a treat :) if its any solace minus Xavi all my big guns were out :P

3 German teams through to the quater finals now! all in seperate games to boot!

Guest drseanfitz

3 German teams through to the quater finals now! all in seperate games to boot!

5 German teams to be exact:p

but only 3 managed(me, you and Stewpot) - and Neil still going strong in the SMFA cup to boot.

sean fitzpatrick steered Hertha BSC to victory against Galatasaray SK.

Hertha BSC outclassed Galatasaray SK and beat them 1 - 0 in their SMFA Shield Round 1 Leg 2 fixture.

Silva had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Lennon was on the scoresheet for his side.

Hertha BSC went through 4 - 0 on aggregate.

dominic (swindon1991forum) latouche earned a draw with Everton against Internazionale.

Everton dominated much of the play against Internazionale but could only manage a 3 - 3 draw in a thrilling SMFA Champions Cup Round 1 Leg 2 encounter.

Osvaldo scored all 3 goals for Everton and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Everton went through on away goals after a 5 - 5 draw on aggregate

Got very lucky tonight as Osvaldo came in for the suspended milito and well stole the show :D

Got fiorentina next B)

7 new arrivals at the Toon.All will rise,the pick of the transfers has to be Papadapolous of Shalke who looks a great prospect and should get a +2 (85>87) and 9 million rated Man United Target Gabbiadini who has scored 10 goals in 13 games for Italy's under 21 side.

The offer for Maximilian BEISTER of Sevilla from Newcastle United has been accepted.

The offer for Sergio ÁLVAREZ of Sporting from Newcastle United has been accepted.

The offer for Kyriakos PAPADOPOULOS of FC Schalke 04 from Newcastle United has been accepted.

The offer for Román TITO of Rayo Vallecano from Newcastle United has been accepted.

The offer for Manolo GABBIADINI of Atalanta from Newcastle United has been accepted.

The offer for González ÁLVARO of Racing Santander from Newcastle United has been accepted.

The offer for Free Agent Alejandro POZUELO from Newcastle United has been accepted.

5 German teams to be exact:p

but only 3 managed(me' date=' you and Stewpot) - and Neil still going strong in the SMFA cup to boot.[/quote']

You've gotta love the epic Bayer Leverkusen fail though, going down 5-1 at home to Real Madrid after committing the rookie mistake of leaving their 80-rated 2nd team in :P

7 new arrivals at the Toon.All will rise' date='the pick of the transfers has to be Papadapolous of Shalke who looks a great prospect and should get a +2 (85>87) and 9 million rated Man United Target Gabbiadini who has scored 10 goals in 13 games for Italy's under 21 side.

The offer for Maximilian BEISTER of Sevilla from Newcastle United has been accepted.

The offer for Sergio ÁLVAREZ of Sporting from Newcastle United has been accepted.

The offer for Kyriakos PAPADOPOULOS of FC Schalke 04 from Newcastle United has been accepted.

The offer for Román TITO of Rayo Vallecano from Newcastle United has been accepted.

The offer for Manolo GABBIADINI of Atalanta from Newcastle United has been accepted.

The offer for González ÁLVARO of Racing Santander from Newcastle United has been accepted.

The offer for Free Agent Alejandro POZUELO from Newcastle United has been accepted.[/quote']

Well done danny :)

Ive got a riser this morning in mirin who went up to 78 - 83 :)

Ive also found out ED moses has the honor of being the one to get beat by me in my 100th game in charge in 5 games time :)

The offer for Joris MATHIJSEN of Málaga CF from 1. FC Nurnberg has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Out go two 80 rated players bought at CV rated 76 and my winnings for beating Mo in the SMFA Shield. In comes a regular for Malaga who are doing decently in La Liga and the Dutch national team too :)

Well done danny :)

Ive got a riser this morning in mirin who went up to 78 - 83 :)

Ive also found out ED moses has the honor of being the one to get beat by me in my 100th game in charge in 5 games time :)

Left Click>Highlight>Right Click>Copy>Opens Word>Right Click>Paste>Save As>"repost when Villareal kicked Evertons Hiney"

;):D

Team-match against Ed's Villarreal tonight.

Some juicy risers for Betis' youth team over the last week:

Adam MAHER +8 to 83

Frederic BULOT +6 to 83

Ali AHAMADA +5 to 85

Mathieu PEYBERNES +5 to 83

Ola JOHN +5 to 83

Mickael FIRMIN +2 to 77

Fingers crossed that LISANDRO doesn't drop 1 and DEBUCHY get his +1 tomorrow.

Get in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B):cool:

We get a narrow win over palermo which was 3-2 in the end.

We raced into a 3-0 after 20 minutes but palermo made a brillant fightback with 2 downing goals but thankfully we hold on to 3 deserved and cruical points :)

Very unlucky zak :o

Back up to second spot B)

EDIT - The 'E' crowd , That made me laugh shack :D

Get in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B):cool:

We get a narrow win over palermo which was 3-2 in the end.

We raced into a 3-0 after 20 minutes but palermo made a brillant fightback with 2 downing goals but thankfully we hold on to 3 deserved and cruical points :)

Very unlucky zak :o

Back up to second spot B)

EDIT - The 'E' crowd ' date=' That made me laugh shack :D[/quote']

Ahh was hoping youd slip up there! Gongrats fella :)

Hoping ole Leverkusen can help me out on Sunday now mind :P

And i give the people what they want what can i say dom ;)

EDIT - ooh and Jenks in a week aswell, harsh fixture schedule for u there matey lol

Naat a good night for the Germans :o

Mine and Lenny's game worked out a treat mind.. just gotta keep grinding out those wins and keep the 'E' crowd from the other nations at bay :P

Spent 5 hours working on a new tactic to overpower Shacks Hamburg

Somehow it didnt work how I thought it would.......Perhaps the arrow of the defensive midfielder pointing towards Alpha Centura was a bad choice....

Anyway well done Shack......;)

Unlucky Stu' date=' Espanyol pick up an important win over Nurnberg, with M'Bia scored the late winner :) We stay in 4th place but go level with Stu on GD, and only two points off of Dom, who we play in a week B)[/quote']
Ahh was hoping youd slip up there! Gongrats fella :)

Hoping ole Leverkusen can help me out on Sunday now mind :P

And i give the people what they want what can i say dom ;)

EDIT - ooh and Jenks in a week aswell' date=' harsh fixture schedule for u there matey lol[/quote']

I have to say the pressure is on :o:cool:

Time to stand up and fight like champions B)

And thanks shack , palermo are a great team and I was worried about slipping up :o