Stuart H

The 4 Nation Challenge  

1. 1.

• I am leaving at the end of the season
    • I am sticking around
    • I am sticking around AND will try to help fill the setup

Guest drseanfitz

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge

The offer for Óscar CARDOZO of Benfica from Hertha BSC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Benfica goal machine...

The offer for Emre COLAK of Galatasaray SK from Hertha BSC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

getting a lot of game time for the turkish giants

The offer for Patrick HERRMANN of Tottenham Hotspur from Hertha BSC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

regular for the German side, who are on course for a champ league spot this season

The offer for Jannik VESTERGAARD of TSG 1899 Hoffenheim from Hertha BSC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

appears to have broken into the first team - so on for a BIG rise

The offer for Yann Erik DE LANLAY of Viking FK from Hertha BSC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

promising Norwegian youngster

The offer for Free Agent Marvin SORDELL from Hertha BSC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

recent bolton signing, so able to pick up as a free agent

Great work lads :)' date=' just wish I could have got that crucial 5th win ! :(:o[/quote']

But you didnt B)

I got a good 3-0 win and I injured Miranda for 5 weeks and I do bolton a favour by injuring berbatov as well :P

This also marks Samuel etoo last game for the club as he is being sold for 38 million pounds :)

All' date=' after a brief but enjoyable spell in charge of Newcastle its time to hand the reins back to Dan.

Good luck all (by that i mean 7046 of course)!

You did great Alucard...if someone from 7046 does leave, you'd defs be my first choice replacement for them.