Stuart H

The 4 Nation Challenge  

1. 1.

• I am leaving at the end of the season
    • I am sticking around
    • I am sticking around AND will try to help fill the setup

Guest drseanfitz

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge

Fernando TORRES has completed his move to Hamburger SV from Chelsea for £16,948,000 plus Soriano BRUNO and Borja VALERO . All other offers were turned down.

congrats shack, nice to have a future 89 in the German ranks:p

oh, and ha ha:D

The undisclosed deal involving Fernando TORRES of Chelsea and Espanyol has collapsed as Espanyol do not have the available funds.

Guest drseanfitz

Hahahaaa' date=' does that mean Dom's just sold Eto'o for cash with nobody to replace him? :D[/quote']

yes it does:p

Guest drseanfitz

Newcastle have traded Lucas Podolski with Everton for Adam Johnson +£2.5 mill.

and you're stuck replacing Podolski with a 57 year old;)

and you're stuck replacing Podolski with a 57 year old;)

I dont need to replace Podolski I have Reus/Lewandowski as my 3rd choice strikers behind Higuain & Tevez and also have Hernandez out on loan I am pretty much covered.

You are not too covered yourself up top' date='after Messi you have only Cardozo & old man Bellamy then an 84 guy,Hopefully Messi doesn't get an inury :) There I have gone and jinxed him

Got Shack in the cup next' date='I am sure he will be up for this as he will be glad to get a break from the league where he is not defending his title too well.

Keep at it Shack and a place in Europe can be yours for next season.

I jest just trying to stoke up some Anglo -German banter

Haha cheeky :P im being more of a team player this season rather than hogging the limelight, i'll just settle for winning every cup going rather than the league B)

Hahahaaa' date=' does that mean Dom's just sold Eto'o for cash with nobody to replace him? :D[/quote']

Ahhh shame that ;) couldnt have wanted him that much mind as his bid would of been atleast 3rd best :D

Bayer Leverkusen have made an offer to Palermo to swap Thomas VERMAELEN and Yayá TOURE for Sergio RAMOS...

The offer for Sergio RAMOS of Palermo from Bayer Leverkusen has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Negotiated this deal with Will, he will then pick up Lichensteiner for CV of £4.3m.

Really happy to bring in Toure, quality player who could hit 94 in the next year.

Vermaelen is a great player, coming back from injury and expect him to hit his best again soon.

Lich is due a rise, but with Maicon and Alves, no worries there and Terry to slot in at CB still the defence is still awesome.

Haha cheeky :P im being more of a team player this season rather than hogging the limelight' date=' i'll just settle for winning every cup going rather than the league B)

[/quote']

Rested the first team for the Quarter Final against Shack's Hamburg, goals from Reus & Campagnaro were enough for a 2-1 win.

Good game Shack.

I apologise for my lack of inactivity in this thread/gameworld but I promise to start working alot more for 5579.

Anywho, Levante 2-1 Aston Villa :)

I should move up to around 16th so things will be better especially now with me taking more care into my team.

Is anyone selling any players for cash or P/E??

Middlesbrough have been just awful of late so with fitness concerns aplenty I'm quite pleased to have managed a 1-1 draw with Nurermburg. Now Neil on the other matter...ouch! :o

First of all.....A big sorry to my teamates

Secondly......forgot about setting any teams tonight.....Sorry

But well done to the manager of whoever I lost to:eek:

Guest drseanfitz

Is anyone selling any players for cash or P/E??

not sure what rating you're after, but Gundogan(borrussia dortmund regular) can go for a reasonable cash fee