Stuart H

The 4 Nation Challenge  

1. 1.

• I am leaving at the end of the season
    • I am sticking around
    • I am sticking around AND will try to help fill the setup

Guest drseanfitz

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge

sean fitzpatrick steered Hertha BSC to victory against Lecce.

Hertha BSC beat Lecce 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Busquets had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Bender was on the scoresheet for his side.

Espanyol beat Cagliari 2-1 thanks to a brace from Soldado :) My second team did a good job tonight' date=' with the first XI being rested for our semi-final game against Bolgona on Tuesday.

Good night for 5579 too![/quote']

Too easy to beat me...I cant win in 4 nations...Im waiting for next season anyway..

You dont even know who your new team mate is? :confused:

Just as confused as you. Has he been announced on this thread?

Its Gurnak by the way :)

Thanks for stating the obvious' date=' Dom. Considering I stated that his name sounds familiar in my previous post, I was kinda looking for more than his name...

Poldoski has stars on his debut as we thrash Genoa 4-1

Podi is a beast!

Just as confused as you. Has he been announced on this thread?

Thanks for stating the obvious' date=' Dom. Considering I stated that his name sounds familiar in my previous post, I was kinda looking for than his name...

Podi is a beast![/quote']

He was announced on the thread weeks ago , Im confused as you dont know :P

That is his name Gurnak , I state the obvious as it is the answer. Link below is his forum account :P

He certainly is :D

http://forum.soccermanager.com/member.php?u=22018

He was announced on the thread weeks ago ' date=' Im confused as you dont know :P

That is his name Gurnak , I state the obvious as it is the answer. Link below is his forum account :P

He certainly is :D

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/member.php?u=22018[/url]

Ohh, so he was annonced!? I probably missed that as I have had a busy period at work and at home.

Regarding stating the obvious, I was looking for something like which club he manages in 5579 and so on (Huddersfield, I know), not his name.

Unlucky Racky! Espanyol reach the Shield final after a 2-1 victory over Bologna :) A Luis Suarez brace sets us up for a tie against Genoa after they beat Hamburger SV...

Ahh balls forgot about that game... bloody full time work :(

Then again my main 11 was left out so cant really complain... well maybe it was my poor fitness that could have cost me :P

4-3 loss away at Monchen.....

Not happy with loss but pleased with just 1 goal difference after they knock in 4. ;)

Bad night for 5579 but not a disaster.

Wouldn't mind seeing some updates on the points soon, been in the dark for ages now, come on Stu pull ya finger out. B)

4-3 loss away at Monchen.....

Not happy with loss but pleased with just 1 goal difference after they knock in 4. ;)

Bad night for 5579 but not a disaster.

Wouldn't mind seeing some updates on the points soon' date=' been in the dark for ages now, come on Stu pull ya finger out. B)[/quote']

seconded, we really shouldn't be going more than 3 turns without an updated graph...

Another five win gameday for 7046, 35 points for us. I think we've pretty much wrapped up the title by now, right? B)

Also, lol at having three of the league's top five scorers in my team, especially Dos Santos whose played only four games...

Gave shacks boys a good seeing too winning 3-1 at their playground. Have some of that.

Grats fella :)

These long shifts in work are really screwing me this season mind... barely had any time to pop on and sort my team out, god knows what the fitness currently is.. dread to look :o

1-1 draw with Nuremberg.

Needed a win in this one really to make ground on the top 10 but at least I didn't lose. :o Pandev with our goal. :)

Negative night for 5579, but again really would like to see an update, without them the whole point of this setup disappears....:(