Stuart H

The 4 Nation Challenge  

1. 1.

• I am leaving at the end of the season
    • I am sticking around
    • I am sticking around AND will try to help fill the setup

Guest drseanfitz

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge

Urby EMANUELSON has completed his move to Hertha BSC from Milan for £339,000 plus Rasmus FALK and Koro KONE

2 no marks for one of Milan's best players in recent weeks

Nice signing Dom.

Espanyol complete the cup double with a 3-1 win over Newcastle :) Early goals from Zanetti and Pastore gave us the advantage before Higuain pulled one back, but Zanetti netted his second to give us a deserved victory. Unlucky Dan!

Nice signing Dom.

Espanyol complete the cup double with a 3-1 win over Newcastle :) Early goals from Zanetti and Pastore gave us the advantage before Higuain pulled one back' date=' but Zanetti netted his second to give us a deserved victory. Unlucky Dan![/quote']

well done mate thats 4 domestic cup final defeats so I wasnt too optimistic.

I will get the bridesmaid dress now.

Nice signing Dom.

Espanyol complete the cup double with a 3-1 win over Newcastle :) Early goals from Zanetti and Pastore gave us the advantage before Higuain pulled one back' date=' but Zanetti netted his second to give us a deserved victory. Unlucky Dan![/quote']

Awesome work, dude! Congratulations.

Guest drseanfitz

Granit XHAKA has completed his move to Hertha BSC from FC Basel for £934,000 plus Agon MEHMETI and Ishak BELFODIL

the Swiss star most likely to shine in the bundesliga next season( as oppose to Shaqiri bench warming).

Francesco TOTTI has completed his move to Hertha BSC from Roma for £15,000 plus Pierre-Michel LASOGGA

a 91 for an 85 and 15k, no brainer really.

Guest drseanfitz

Gratz on the win Sean. Very close.

Seems Gurnak left his squad out to give a team mate a big win. Bound to happen eventually.

twas close, but silva proved the difference. Good game Zak

lol. Well I have no idea what to do there. I played my weakest guys, played a couple of guys out of position, put arrows going all over the place...and still beat SMH 2-1. Sorry man, I did what I was told but what can you do...

Somewhat confused as to why you chose play defensively in a game I was trying to give to you tho.