Jobs Under 18s Can have in Football?

AlexHSafc

Re: Jobs Under 18s Can have in Football?

Aren't there internships available-like on the job training-stay away from Ashley Cole and Chelsea though...but jobs can be roughly divided into 3 major areas-the playing staff (players/coaches), clerical and administration, ancillary staff like groundsmen,stadium workers etc.

So really depends on your interest, and availability of the job...wouldn't the employment office have more info?

Aren't there internships available-like on the job training-stay away from Ashley Cole and Chelsea though...but jobs can be roughly divided into 3 major areas-the playing staff (players/coaches)' date=' clerical and administration, ancillary staff like groundsmen,stadium workers etc.

So really depends on your interest, and availability of the job...wouldn't the employment office have more info?[/quote']

You got any links to sites? I was thinking of just something I do some days in spare time which will earn abit of money!

you can try

http://www.soccerjobs.net/

but there lots of others just do a search' date=' also check the team thats closest to you-maybe they have an employment/contact section..Aside from that with the development for the Olympics 2012 you may find some sort of job there.

good luck in your search..[/quote']

Thanks, yeh hopefully I may have just got one writing Report and things for A Love Supreme a Sunderland based company near me, again thanks for your help