England vs Ghana Thread

AlexHSafc

Official thread for the England vs Ghana match, two nations which want to suceed a fairly similar England squad which under performed at the World Cup with a few new faces including Wonderkid Jack Wishiere, 6 Foot 3 Andy Carroll and Wolves winger Matt Jarvis. On the other hand, a rather similar young Ghana team line up with several Premier league based players playing, including Michael Essien of Chelsea, Asamoah Gyan of Sunderland and Sulley Muntari of Sunderland. Who will win? Predictions?

Re: England vs Ghana Thread

I Reckon this will be really tough' date=' Few of my mates think we will wlak over them but i'd say we will nick a win but im not so sure on it as Ghana are better than what some people think they arent.[/quote']

Ghana are a good sided proved it in the World cup and deserved to go through(Suarez Handball) depends whether England are up for it cause the Ghanains love their football and around 20,000 of them in Wembley i hear will make it Loud!