ganso or pazzini???

pazzopazzini

Re: ganso or pazzini???

Short Term: Pazzini

Long Term : Ganso

Personally, i would go for Ganso as he is a brilliant talent and is already at top professional football for Brazil. For him to rise, he possibly needs to move to a bigger club ; e.g Chelsea,Man Utd,Barcelona etc.. In the terms of Pazzini he has been in great form since his move to Inter Milan scoring 6 goals in 9 games (Source: Espn-Soccernet) and forcing Diego Milito out of the side.

The choice is really up to you and what you want at this current moment in time.

It's almost certain that Ganso will leave Santos soon. According to the brazilian media, he wants to play in europe despite the great contract offered to him (basically, the same contract Neymar signed last year).

I don't know to which club he will move, but it should be a big side.

If you're looking for a long term player, obviously Ganso is your man.

I vote for Pazzini he shows that he can perform very well to a big club as Inter...and he is 91....

Ganso is great too but noone knows if he will play the same in a much bigger club than Santos, and even if he does,its most certain, he will rise one by one to reach the Pazzini's 91....since then Pazzini wil be 91+