Argentina Clausura 'Low Rated' Risers

FabregasLegend

I had a quick search through some youngsters and I feel these players are worth buying. A few big risers here. You can make up your own mind from researching the player and their statistics. I'm not confident in my predictions, I tried this last season and I was a little off the mark with some players.

Primera División

Velez Sarsfield

Gino PERUZZI 75 -> 77/76 - 395 minutes

Boca Juniors

Juan Sanchez Mino 75 -> 80 - 1073 minutes, 1 goal, 1 assist (copa 258 mins, 3 goals)

(Suggested by marius)

All Boys

Francisco MARTÍNEZ 75 -> 77 - 612 minutes

Newell's Old Boys

Maximiliano URRUTI 76 -> 81 - 1489 minutes, 6 goals

Guillermo ORTIZ 75 -> 77 - 632 minutes

Fabian MUNOZ 75 -> 77 - 590 minutes

Colon

Lucas MUGNI 75 -> 78 - 923 minutes, 1 goal

Gabriel GRACIANI 78 -> 80/81 - 1112 minutes, 1 goal

Maximiliano CAIRE 78 -> 80/81 - 1278 minutes

Argentinos Juniors

Lucas CANO 75 -> 77 - 516 minutes

Santiago NAGÜEL 75 -> 78 - 750 minutes, 1 goal

Gaspar INIGUEZ 75 -> 80 - 1204 minutes

Union Santa Fe

Pablo MAGNIN 75-> 77 - 405 minutes, 2 goals

Diego JARA 78-> 81 - 1088 minutes, 4 goals

Independiente

Fabian MONSERRAT 75-> 80/79 - 1227 minutes

Olimpo

Martin PEREZ GUEDES 75-> 81/80 - 1365 minutes, 5 goals

Banfield

Nicolas TAGLIAFICO 80-> 82/83 - 1620 minutes

Andrés CHAVEZ 75 -> 78 - 1125 minutes, 3 goals

Adrian RETA 75 -> 77 - 770 minutes, 1 goal, 1 assist

Prim B Nacional

I'm not really sure how to judge the predictions, even with promotion. They should all rise and future talents.

River Plate

Ramiro FUNES MORI 75

Lucas OCAMPOS 80

Luciano ABECASIS 77

Ezequiel CIRIGLIANO 78

Instituto

Paulo DYBALA 76

(Suggested by Glenn Hysen)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Argentina Clausura

As much as you can get from the usual statistic websites. I just record my them on my own database instead of waiting for them to update it themselves.

He played in all 19 games in the Apertura. He was only subbed off once four minutes from time and racked up 1706 mins, he got a +1 in the rating changes for that with Lanus finishing 7th.

The Clausura he has been an unused sub for two of the games already, but has 323 mins clocked up from the others. I can't tell you if he is a talent, because I would just be guessing. He certainly get's a lot of playtime, but he doesn't score or assist enough and with his team's league position he will likely stay at 85. It is early in the season to predict though.

CHICHIZOLA, Leandro 75

The River Plate goalkeeper was added today, he started the first five games recording 450 Minutes with four of them with clean sheets. His fifth game was a nightmare where he fluffed up a pass back to gift a goal for the opponents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh2JmOosj5A&feature=player_embedded

Carrizo has been injured and came back in goal for the sixth game and it is unclear how much Chichizola will feature from here on out.

I like this thread you've created here' date=' especially as you've got the minutes played rather than predicted rise as this takes the emphasis off you and lets others make their own mind up.

Nice idea and well set out.....[/quote']

Thanks, yes it seemed the best thing for me to do and it is pretty obvious those i've listed which will be the better risers. I might do rating predictions towards the end of Clausura.

Will update the stats after a full weekend of games.

Nice job.

Which website did you use?

Thanks' date=' I normally use soccerway.com & imscouting.com for getting the live results. I then prefer to use transfermarkt.co.uk later in the week to check my statistics to what I put in my excel database initially. That site breaks things down easier with assists and more importantly between the Apertura and Clausura.

If you want to see goal highlights I would suggest imscouting because even a day after they have a youtube linked to the match report. for example lanus vs racing club.

[url']http://www.imscouting.com/matches/mar-26-2011-ca-lanus-vs-racing-avellaneda-argentina-primera-division/910230/[/url]

Thanks' date=' I normally use soccerway.com & imscouting.com for getting the live results. I then prefer to use transfermarkt.co.uk later in the week to check my statistics to what I put in my excel database initially. That site breaks things down easier with assists and more importantly between the Apertura and Clausura.

If you want to see goal highlights I would suggest imscouting because even a day after they have a youtube linked to the match report. for example lanus vs racing club.

[url']http://www.imscouting.com/matches/mar-26-2011-ca-lanus-vs-racing-avellaneda-argentina-primera-division/910230/[/url]

Thanks.

soccerway is a little impractical for these Latin American dual-season stats.

Respuesta: Argentina Clausura

Week 6 of 19 (Max 540 Minutes)

In order of league position

Olimpo

Marco, Ricci 78 (260 Mins)

Racing Club

Raul, Poclaba 75 (150 Mins)

Juan, Respuela 75 (121 Mins)

Estudiantes

Irberia 82 (270 Mins) (+180 Mins in copa)

Fernandez 85 (540 Mins) (+360 Mins in copa)

Banfield

Cristian, Garcia 82 (439 Mins, 2 Goals, 1 Assist)

Mauro, Dos Santos 83 (540 Mins)

Facundo, Ferreyra 75 (96 Mins, 1 Goal, 1 Assist)

San Lorenzo (Played one less game)

Jose Luis, Palomino 78 (287 Mins)

Godoy Cruz

Adrian, Torres 75 (158 Mins, 1 Goal)

Argentinos Juniors

Nicolas, Berardo 77 (285 Mins) (+47 Mins in copa)

Colon

Gabriel, Graciani 75 (303 Mins, 1 Goal)

River Plate

Leandro, Chichizola 75 (450 Mins) Recently dropped

Manuel, Lanzini 78 (470 Mins, 1 Assist)

Erik, Lamela 84 (479 Mins, 1 Goal, 1 Assist)

Arsenal de Sarandi

Velez Sarsfield (Played one less game)

Hector, Canteros 75 - 185 Mins (+180 Mins in copa)

Gimnasia la Plata

Leandro, Sapetti 76 (533 Mins)

Juan Angel, Neira 82 (494 Mins, 5 Goals)

Huracan

Rodrigo, Lemos 78 (540 Mins)

Rodrigo, Battaglia 80 (495 Mins)

Lanus

Carlos, Izquierdoz 75 (466 Mins)

Tigre

Independiente

All Boys

Boca Juniors

Nicolas Colazo 75 (374 Mins)

Newells Old Boys

Quilmes

Fabricio, Fontanini 82 (540 Mins)

Of all players,who are the best risers?

Updated for game week seven.

I'll bite ujfalusi3. It's only the seventh week so thing's might change, but like I said previously it should be obvious even if I haven't actually made predictions.

Carlos, Izquierdoz 75

Nicolas Colazo 75

Leandro, Sapetti 76

Juan Angel, Neira 82

Manuel, Lanzini 78

Erik, Lamela 84

Rodrigo, Lemos 78

Rodrigo, Battaglia 80

Hey' date=' do you have any info on Guido Pizarro (Lanus)?

Is he talented etc?[/quote']

Came on for 20mins against Racing Club and scored.

does somebody knows about Ojeda' date=' of Argentinos Juniors??And Palomino, of San Lorenzo??[/quote']

Ojeda has only featured in goal once in the Clausura. Navarro was not in the squad for that game and returned the very next game. I can only assume he was ill or had a minor injury.

Palomino is listed in the original post and has appeared four times, three of them as a starter and completing the full 90mins each game. The fourth week the game was suspended, weather? Not sure and he had started that game if I remember rightly. Week seven he was not in the squad against Olimpo. San Lorenzo are near the top and he can get a good rise if he continues to play. I guess just need to wait and see if he features in week eight.

Ojeda has only featured in goal once in the Clausura. Navarro was not in the squad for that game and returned the very next game. I can only assume he was ill or had a minor injury.

Palomino is listed in the original post and has appeared four times' date=' three of them as a starter and completing the full 90mins each game. [b']The fourth week the game was suspended, weather? [/b]Not sure and he had started that game if I remember rightly. Week seven he was not in the squad against Olimpo. San Lorenzo are near the top and he can get a good rise if he continues to play. I guess just need to wait and see if he features in week eight.

A San Lorenzo fan was killed before the game due to a heart attack after he was arrested and beaten by police. Once the news broke out, the fans inside the stadium began to riot and throw missiles on to the pitch, forcing the referee to suspend the game. The final 83 minutes of the game (I think that's how many were left) are to be played behind closed doors as a result.

As for the risers, I fully expect Manuel Lanzini to be your best riser in the next Argie review. Starting every game for River, who I expect shall finish in the top six in the Clausura. Colazo might get a good rise as well if he continues to figure as SM have shown a certain level of bias towards Boca in the last few reviews despite their truly woeful form over the last year to 18 months. Izquierdoz should be in for a tasty rise too, while Federico Fernandez and Erik Lamela are very much worth buying - I expect the pair of them to leave Argentina in the summer. Other good risers will become more apparent as the season wears on.

A San Lorenzo fan was killed before the game due to a heart attack after he was arrested and beaten by police. Once the news broke out' date=' the fans inside the stadium began to riot and throw missiles on to the pitch, forcing the referee to suspend the game. The final 83 minutes of the game (I think that's how many were left) are to be played behind closed doors as a result.

As for the risers, I fully expect Manuel Lanzini to be your best riser in the next Argie review. Starting every game for River, who I expect shall finish in the top six in the Clausura. Colazo might get a good rise as well if he continues to figure as SM have shown a certain level of bias towards Boca in the last few reviews despite their truly woeful form over the last year to 18 months. Izquierdoz should be in for a tasty rise too, while Federico Fernandez and Erik Lamela are very much worth buying - I expect the pair of them to leave Argentina in the summer. Other good risers will become more apparent as the season wears on.[/quote']

Oh that's very sad. Never heard anything about that. I just made an assumption. When is it due to be played as I couldn't find any dates for the fixture. Do you know any good sites that can keep me updated in injured players or to help me find reasons for absences.

Take it you mean Iberbia for Estudiantes? Anyway, he's only playing because Re is injured.

Palomino has lost his place to Ferrari, don't expect much more from him this Clausura unless Ferrari gets injured. Maybe he will feature next game though with Bottinelli's suspension.

Ricci has Aguirre, Cobo, Rolle and Brum ahead of him. Furch is an average sub. I hate Olimpo, so boring to watch.

As you said, Chichizola was only covering for Carrizo. Besides, Rey is the long term answer for River. He's got a lot more potential, and he's a lanky one! It's not just Lanzini and Lamela in the River midfield either, it's insane the amount of talent. Ballon and Affranchino are solid but made to look terrible having to train with Cazares, Diaz, and Pereyra. 2 names to keep an eye out for though are Cirigliano and Quignon, especially the latter, he's got potential..

I could go on, that's only the first 4 teams! But does anyone even read what I write anymore lol.

Oh that's very sad. Never heard anything about that. I just made an assumption. When is it due to be played as I couldn't find any dates for the fixture. Do you know any good sites that can keep me updated in injured players or to help me find reasons for absences.

It wouldn't be most people's first guess as to why the match was suspended' date=' but given Argentina's notorious history of violence within football, perhaps it should be. Not sure when the match is to be re-started, or whether an announcement has even been made.

I'm unaware of a site like that for the Primera A. Your best bet would be to follow [i']Ole[/i], Argentina's leading sports daily, but it would be a fair amount of effort on your part having to track articles in a language - I'm guessing - you don't understand. It is worth pointing out that the Copa Libertadores teams (that's Velez, Godoy, Inde, AJ and Estu) will have more varied line-ups than most due to their involvement in continental competition. The Libertadores is very highly valued in South America (much like the Champions League in Europe) and many teams view that tournament as more of a priority than their exploits in the Clausura, leading to many weakened sides in advance of a midweek fixture.

Take it you mean Iberbia for Estudiantes? Anyway' date=' he's only playing because Re is injured.

Palomino has lost his place to Ferrari, don't expect much more from him this Clausura unless Ferrari gets injured. Maybe he will feature next game though with Bottinelli's suspension.

Ricci has Aguirre, Cobo, Rolle and Brum ahead of him. Furch is an average sub. I hate Olimpo, so boring to watch.

As you said, Chichizola was only covering for Carrizo. Besides, Rey is the long term answer for River. He's got a lot more potential, and he's a lanky one! It's not just Lanzini and Lamela in the River midfield either, it's insane the amount of talent. Ballon and Affranchino are solid but made to look terrible having to train with Cazares, Diaz, and Pereyra. 2 names to keep an eye out for though are Cirigliano and Quignon, especially the latter, he's got potential..

I could go on, that's only the first 4 teams! But does anyone even read what I write anymore lol.[/quote']

I expect big things from Cirigliano, haven't heard much of Quignon.

And no to your last statement. :P

Archived