Sign in to follow this  
Woody

The Division 5 Challenge- EC 7660

Re: The Division 5 Challenge- EC 7660

New manager promises almost everything

Since Darlington appointed their new manager Lars Sohnwaldt, there has been alot of changes, for first, the manager decided it's better to waste all the team's money on youngsters and if there isn't enough money, the old paps would be sold. Taking it all together - the manager's risky and nuts, but seems like he knows what he's doing.

Lars Sohnwaldt said to the local reporter: "I am delighted to be in this club that's been so long time in the map of England as a football team."

"The squad itself seems to be a bit rusty and old though, but that's why the board probably signed me for eh?," he added.

"With me, alot of also experienced managers like me, joined the division 5 to take the challenge and build up a nice team for the future or just to stay in the division, I have no doubts on the other managers abilities, I support them even more than the likes of Arsene Wenger and some other whiskeynoses."

The manager seemed to be in a hurry after the interview, probably was rushing to home behind his fax and computer to sign new players and urge them to join.

Marko Vesovic is the new target

Alongside with Chamberlain, there's another bidding war, this time with Marko Vesovic.

Currently there has been 4 offers tabled for the 19-year-old and the clubs are reported to be Luton Town, Darlington, Wrexham and AFC Wimbledon and there seems to be no hostages taken and winner takes all situation.

When will this Manchester City like spending end?

Luton Expect Slow Start

Manager of Luton Town, Chris Lord states 'I will need one or two games to find who to play, as a Division 5 Team it essential to have depth considering at times 3 league games maybe played over a week. Would like to have a good run in the cup, do what I did as Crawley manager recently, and beat Wigan, or a scalp as high as that. As long as we don't end up a drift say after 5/6 games I will be happy. Then the challenge will begin as the new faces fit in around Kenilworth Road. I see Darlington as our main rivals, the size of their stadium results in better finances, and better chances to sign better players'

Marko Vesovic is the new target

Alongside with Chamberlain' date=' there's another bidding war, this time with Marko Vesovic.

Currently there has been 4 offers tabled for the 19-year-old and the clubs are reported to be Luton Town, Darlington, Wrexham and AFC Wimbledon and there seems to be no hostages taken and winner takes all situation.

When will this Manchester City like spending end?[/size']

Oh snap I forgot about him!

FML

Haven't got enough funds left now anyway.

Woody reveals transfer interest.

York City manager Woody has revealed he is tracking numerous youth players. Woody, who has already loaned 3 young players from Manchester United, has now revealed a bid for Manchester City's young midfielder Abdul Razak has been accepted by the club and he should be joining the club in the next 24 hours.

Woody said

I am very happy with this player, he looks like a real talent and will be a key player this season

Ramsey and Szczesny spotted in Darlington Arena

Reports say that welshman Aaron Ramsey and polish Wojciech Szczesny have been spotted at the Darlington training facilities.

Only way Darlington would be able to sign them is on loan and that's what it seems to be, the team's manager has stated, that they will do their best in signing those two lads on loan.

"I'm very interested in them. They're both young and talented, this is perfect for our squad that's going to be young and talented also, but them two are more experienced, which could have a positive effect on the other players," said Lars Sohnwaldt in the clubs official webpage.

"We will do everything in our power to sign them on loan to our team and probably the fans will see them playing against Kettering Town," he added.

Lars Sohnwaldt hasn't made any signings yet, but has made alot of offers to players reportedly.

Ramsey joins with Leeds

There have been some speculations about Aaron Ramsey moving to Darlington on loan, but instead of going to Darlington, Arsenal stated, that they've sent their youngster to Leeds United.

Darlington's manager Lars Sohnwaldt is quite disappointed and declared his unhappynes towards Arsenal manager: "This is not normal, actually it's insane. After all the negotiating and talking through, he decided to send his player the other way."

The welshman will stay at Leeds until the end of the season and is set to make his debut against Millwall.

Razak joins York City

abdul_razak_1.ashx

Manchester City starlet Abdul Razak has joined York City for a reported 400,000.

The young star was fed up of being stuck with reserve football so has made the switch to Division 5 York. He is reportedly going to be starting in the first game of the season on Saturday, against Grimsby

The offer for Julian DRAXLER of FC Schalke 04 from Crawley Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Young very talented centre midfielder getting time for schalke.

The offer for Khouma BABACAR of Fiorentina from Crawley Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Young talented forward 80 rated the first of my quality strike force.

The offer for Evgeni POMAZAN of CSKA Moskva from Crawley Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

22 year old goalkeeper short term signing just to get me through until the mid point of the season.

The offer for Pablo SARABIA of Real Madrid from Crawley Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Young talented winger will add good quality to my wings.

The offer for Luca CALDIROLA of Internazionale from Crawley Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another young player 78 rated will slot in a centre back very nicely currently on loan at vitesse from inter

The offer for Julian LEIST of Bayern München from Crawley Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

23 year old 77 rated center back short term signing.

The offer for Balde IBRAHIMA of Atlético Madrid from Crawley Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Second part of my strike force will be my star player at 82 rated can't wait to pair him and babacar up.

The offer for Maksym KOVALYOV of Shakhtar from Crawley Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Young Ukrainian def bring in as a short term signing just to add depth and support for the rest of the team.

The offer for **** M'BOW of Marseille from Crawley Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Young 76 rated centre back will be part of the core of my team.

Looking good at the moment got Borini on loan from Chelsea and also looking to add two more players from higher division clubs also got around 10 more deals to do with 4 of the bids already in :D