Sign in to follow this  
Woody

The Division 5 Challenge- EC 7660

Re: The Division 5 Challenge- EC 7660

Just not sure' date=' because if i do make it, I'd like at least a few people to post a match report pretty much every game[/quote']

As there's not alot of us I'd say keep everything to this thread as it will keep everything in one place and much more manageable :)

interesting.

Is this one where ppl have 100's and 100's of risers? If so i'll leave it. Will consider it if not though.

Obviously people have a few risers, but to be honest, like Safir said not many people can afford them, except maybe Darlington

As there's not alot of us I'd say keep everything to this thread as it will keep everything in one place and much more manageable :)

I agree, I'll keep it in this thread :)

Just not sure' date=' because if i do make it, I'd like at least a few people to post a match report pretty much every game[/quote']

I shall just do it on here, I don't know how to do the fancy pictures as it won't let me, long boring text :D

Monday fixture coming up...

Look at that, I actually outbid Everton for Duran Nolito...

Some managers are buying my 10k players...huh. And not unmanaged clubs but actual managed clubs.

What do they do with a 28 year old Frenchy? lol

Obviously people have a few risers' date=' but to be honest, like Safir said not many people can afford them, except maybe Darlington[/quote']

Show me the money, I would like to see it too, my rebuilding process has been utter ****.

Show me the money' date=' I would like to see it too, my rebuilding process has been utter ****.[/quote']

Ah ok, but you did have 6 and a bit million , thats about 5 more than me :)

Some guys called Forest Green Rovers' date=' I have no idea, how are my lads going to play tonight.[/quote']

You can easy get a win there. I just want a draw at Kettering

a draw to move off no points' date=' and I will be happy.[/quote']

Unmanaged's in this league are extremely easy to get the points from though, on my Luton I got a 11-0 win at an unmanaged Forest Green Rovers

Double Post :P

Luton Get off the Mark!

Luton powered past Histon 4-1, managed by Dave Livermore. 2-0 up by half time thanks to Juha Pirinen and Lloyd Owusu. Histon got theirselves back into the game, but at the full-time whistle it could only be seen as some due for their efforts, as they stat wise had the most shots on and off the target. Owusu grabbed a second, before highly rated Mateo Kovacic scored on his debut. Thomas Kraft looked steady in goal except for when Luton were caught on the counter, and John Kennedy rounded Kraft to score. The Hatters now move mid-table, pretty close to play-offs. Will the season not start as slowly as manager Chris Lord expected? A crushing home defeat nonetheless, Histon now sit bottom spot due to goal difference.

Luton Team:

GK - T KRAFT

CB - C GNAKPA

CB - Z KROCA

CB - © I MIQUEL

DM - J PIRINEN

DM - K NICHOLLS

RM - A NEWTON (60)

LM - J MCEACHRAN

AM - L OWUSU

AM - M KOVACIC

CF - K GALLEN

Subs:

RM - A LAWLESS (60)

P.S. Good wins so far for most of us :D 1 win puts me 8th. Jeez.

Another victory for high flying York

York City 2-1 Kettering Town

610x.jpg

LINE UP FOR YORK:

GK:Iliev

LB:Reyes

CB:Gudjohnson

CB:Misevski

RB:Schmidt

LM:Vesovic

CM: Damjanovic

CM:Sheldon

RM:Markkula

ST:Pacheco

ST:Cortell

GOAL SCORERS

YORK: Cortell 39

KETTERING Wrack 64

YORK Pacheco 77

A great result for York, who are in great form at the moment with a flawless season so far.The first goal of the game came when a wicked deflection came off Kwesi Appiah and left the keeper in no mans land. Cortell claimed it for his first goal of the season. After half time the game began to swing Ketterings way, as they had lots of chances including Appiah again being involved and narrowly missing from 20 yards until a wicked ball whipped into the box found Wrack's head and made it all square. Kettering continued to threaten until a long ball played upfield landed at the feet of Pacheco, who emphatically blasted the ball into the roof of the net. York had taken the lead and now began to defend , with a few more chances for both sides before the final whistle blew

Woody said after the game,

I'm proud of the lads after this result. Pacheco's goal was beautiful, I can already tell he will be a massive talent. Also Iliev played fantastic for us, he made numerous key saves and I don't see why a premier league club didn't snap him up while they had the chance. Overall a great result for us and hopefully we can keep it up.