Sign in to follow this  
Safir

Russian Championship 173

Re: Russian Championship 173

I definitely would if we could get some of the original members' date=' we could make it a custom as well..(I think I've one lying around)[/quote']

Yeah, the originals would be great -- just not sure what their plans are time-wise, some might be missing in action hah

Yeah' date=' the originals would be great -- just not sure what their plans are time-wise, some might be missing in action hah[/quote']

Yeah I can think of quite a few that aren't around anymore and several others who definitely won't join *cough* arampage *cough* :P Not sure if I'd have much time myself either but would be nice to get a setup like this up and running again..

Yeah I can think of quite a few that aren't around anymore and several others who definitely won't join *cough* arampage *cough* :P Not sure if I'd have much time myself either but would be nice to get a setup like this up and running again..

Well, perhaps some other time then, there will be a right time...winter break...summer break...people will get bored ;)

Having a nostalgic moment. Unbelievable that this thread has been seen over 130k times.

That is crazy...This just in!! The russian premier league will soon include the top clubs from Ukraine! :D

Arghh can someone actually tell me how neymar is going to get to a higher rise than suarez while playing in brazil? No way would I have done the deal if he was playing for a top club!

Seriously can't be bothered with this game anymore.

My first SM melt down :D

To be fair, I continue to be right about the ratings/rises. Probably won't be for an awful lot longer though! Nonetheless, I'll take it :P

P.S. Long time no see, you two.

My first SM melt down :D

To be fair' date=' I continue to be right about the ratings/rises. Probably won't be for an awful lot longer though! Nonetheless, I'll take it :P

P.S. Long time no see, you two.[/quote']

How long did it take to dig that up? :eek:

It's been a while in fairness heh, how have you been?

Ya but I was as random as him ' date='didn't realise I used so much smilies. Yeah was 11 when I joined the forum and this GW.[/quote']

Well smilies aren't necessarily bad, it's the content and (lack of) a logical thought process.

How have you changed since then?

Well smilies aren't necessarily bad' date=' it's the content and (lack of) a logical thought process.

How have you changed since then?[/quote']

Ah but too much of them gives me a headache while reading especially the ones on the forum.

Too much has changed gone from the simple primary stuff to being half through secondary and having state exams at the end of the year (Only to see what levels where at)

Also I can legally drive a tractor at the end of next year :P

Ah but too much of them gives me a headache while reading especially the ones on the forum.

Too much has changed gone from the simple primary stuff to being half through secondary and having state exams at the end of the year (Only to see what levels where at)

Also I can legally drive a tractor at the end of next year :P

Sure, pace yourself, but prioritize developing a sharply keen logical mind. It pays off in so many ways across all aspects of life

"Seriously can't be bothered with this game anymore" - Newman. Yet here we are ^__^

Sure' date=' pace yourself, but prioritize developing a sharply keen logical mind. It pays off in so many ways across all aspects of life[/quote']

I see you still give out random pieces of advice :D

Not sure who won the second season but I remember you struggling against me in the first season with CSKA even though you had a much better team hehe

I see you still give out random pieces of advice :D

I stopped for a long time, but I'm back to having standards, instead of going with the mentality of "any nonsense flies". Having standards makes life for fulfilling.

Life is about giving, and if I want to receive anything worthwhile I must give at least up to that standard. If I don't hold myself to a standard, I'll have nothing worth giving, and given I have high standards of what I'd like to receive in life, I must hold myself to that standard.

For awhile I lowered my standards on both my performance and on what I'd like to receive, but it makes for a depressed, unfulfilling existence that makes life not worth living. So even though it looks so much easier, I can't do that even if I wanted to.

I stopped for a long time' date=' but I'm back to having standards, instead of going with the mentality of "any nonsense flies". Having standards makes life for fulfilling.

Life is about giving, and if I want to receive anything worthwhile I must give at least up to that standard. If I don't hold myself to a standard, I'll have nothing worth giving, and given I have high standards of what I'd like to receive in life, I must hold myself to that standard.

For awhile I lowered my standards on both my performance and on what I'd like to receive, [b']but it makes for a depressed, unfulfilling existence that makes life not worth living.[/b] So even though it looks so much easier, I can't do that even if I wanted to.

Well, what were you expecting? :P I wouldn't say it's easier, you can't help but give at times because it's difficult to truly be thatself-centred or lazy enough to not bother.

Anyway, would anyway be up for something similar to this, doesn't have to be another Russian setup though.