Russian Championship 173

Safir

Re: Russian Championship 173

And you are right..bTw excellent job with Anzhi so far-you have rebuilt and they are taking shape nicely.

Thanks mate, i've got three awesome strikers to build around and the team is in a much healthier state than when i first took over.

In a few seasons time, i think i can be challenging at the right end of the table

Thanks mate' date=' i've got three awesome strikers to build around and the team is in a much healthier state than when i first took over.

In a few seasons time, i think i can be challenging at the right end of the table[/quote']

WEll I think you can get into the top 8, and next season you should be fine. I am only here because of the unmanaged sides which allowed my team to play against NMF players and win.

So now that the league been filled with active managers-points will be at a premium.

Well the scoreline flatters to be honest-you chose the wrong formation' date=' your 3 man midfield was just over run..We would have drawn if you stuck to your usual.

.[/quote']

Yeah..thinking of changing completely though...Very nice win for you though..

TOTW coming up soon

Yeah..thinking of changing completely though...Very nice win for you though..

TOTW coming up soon

What made you choose the 433, we all swamp the midfield in this league? I inherited a 433 and won quite a lot a while back -but then with 94+ rated players it was easy to do.

What made you choose the 433' date=' we all swamp the midfield in this league? I inherited a 433 and won quite a lot a while back -but then with 94+ rated players it was easy to do.[/quote']

Dunno..seemed to work well against Safir and I've use against 4-4-2 diamond in other leagues before and have come out on top...Was hoping that you would stick to it but nope :P

Dunno..seemed to work well against Safir and I've use against 4-4-2 diamond in other leagues before and have come out on top...Was hoping that you would stick to it but nope :P

oh okay..sounds logical. Yeah but the 442 diamond is used sparingly..don't seem to work over long periods. Will switch again for tom-will need to attack more.

BARCA!!!!!!!!!!!wooooooohoOOOOOOOOOOO!!

oh okay..sounds logical. Yeah but the 442 diamond is used sparingly..don't seem to work over long periods. Will switch again for tom-will need to attack more.

Yeah I'll deff have to change for Volga....Very disappointed with the result but we can only learn from our mistakes :P

TOTW Turn 17:

Weidenfeller

Juan ---- Alex ---- Zanetti Song ----

Ramires ---- Alonso ---- Khedira ---- Varela

Berbatov ---- Ibrahimovic

EDIT:@arampage - Well next fixture would be the best time to spark a bit of life into my team :P

As much as I hate to admit it, I probably won't beat Elton

TOTW Turn 17:

Weidenfeller

EDIT:@arampage - Well next fixture would be the best time to spark a bit of life into my team :P

As much as I hate to admit it' date=' I probably won't beat Elton[/quote']

match ratings are all messed up, sportses

TOTW Turn 17:

Weidenfeller

Two players from Anzhi - very happy with that, great stuff mate :D

My team is good but not unbeatable. Inter showed that with Barca when they beat them 3-1 and went on to win the CL, you just have to find the right tactics like Mourinho did and you will beat me ... but obviously I hope that doesn't happen :P

Russian CUP Predictions:

Amkar vs. CSKA

Many words –way too many in some cases have been used to describe Cup finals. Whether it was the legendary Uruguay vs Brazil 1950 or Argentina vs Germany or the Blackpool vs Wanderers FA cup triumph and more recently the 2006 Liverpool vs West Ham slobberknocker, the superlatives have been exhausted.

So lets look at the teams:

CSKA are the prohibitive favorites-lots of talent with a need to prove themselves and has Vengeance in mind . Led by Safir the Tsar of the setup, he will go all out to purloin one of the trophies in the inaugural season. He has shown favoritism for a flooded midfield with forward runs-always positive intent trying to overwhelm the other side by brute force.

Amkar the giantkillers using relentless effort and a 3-5-2 system which is tinkered and tailored by probably the Manager of the season so far. They rely on adopting the Italian catenaccio system bolting the door behind their opponents and relying on their outlet players to get the ball on one-on-one situations with the keeper.

kinda reminds me of Spidey vs Juggernauth

juggernauth.png

Two teams seemingly made for each other style of play. The winner-toss a coin. My pick CSKA – that extra bit of quality coupled with a desperate need to win edges the iron clad tactics of Amkar.

crematorium10.png

My team is good but not unbeatable. Inter showed that with Barca when they beat them 3-1 and went on to win the CL' date=' you just have to find the right tactics like Mourinho did and you will beat me ... but obviously I hope that doesn't happen :P[/quote']

Theres a change :P

You comparing me to Mourinho!

I'm more of a José Maria Pedroto if I d say so myself

Russian CUP Predictions:

Amkar vs. CSKA

Many words –way too many in some cases have been used to describe Cup finals. Whether it was the legendary Uruguay vs Brazil 1950 or Argentina vs Germany or the Blackpool vs Wanderers FA cup triumph and more recently the 2006 Liverpool vs West Ham slobberknocker' date=' the superlatives have been exhausted.

So lets look at the teams:

CSKA are the prohibitive favorites-lots of talent with a need to prove themselves and has Vengeance in mind . Led by Safir the Tsar of the setup, he will go all out to purloin one of the trophies in the inaugural season. He has shown favoritism for a flooded midfield with forward runs-always positive intent trying to overwhelm the other side by brute force.

Amkar the giantkillers using relentless effort and a 3-5-2 system which is tinkered and tailored by probably the Manager of the season so far. They rely on adopting the Italian catenaccio system bolting the door behind their opponents and relying on their outlet players to get the ball on one-on-one situations with the keeper.

kinda reminds me of Spidey vs Juggernauth

juggernauth.png

Two teams seemingly made for each other style of play. The winner-toss a coin. My pick CSKA – that extra bit of quality coupled with a desperate need to win edges the iron clad tactics of Amkar.

crematorium10.png

Wow, great work once again :) I would rep this but gotta spread but quality work, what would we do without you arampage :P

Theres a change :P

You comparing me to Mourinho!

I'm more of a José Maria Pedroto if I d say so myself

Would you prefer to be Ian Dowie? :D:p