Russian Championship 173

Safir

Re: Russian Championship 173

Your team angel huh? :P

or mascot..

After spending 1 hour looking through targets and exhausting every avenue to get cover with little money :D

But im breathing a lot better as I exploit a loop hole in SM which has seen my balance improve 10 million :D

I spent 1.5 hours making 2 bids! :D

As we expect..Can't wait to see the new team.

After spending 1 hour looking through targets and exhausting every avenue to get cover with little money :D

But im breathing a lot better as I exploit a loop hole in SM which has seen my balance improve 10 million :D

I spent 1.5 hours making 2 bids! :D

That loophole is called player exchange? ;)

Now that you made the bids' date=' I have to go and see who you bought :P

or mascot..

Naw, I'm pretty sure it's an angel :P

###

EDIT: Found your 2 bids, decent ones :)

I'll be on the market in about 22 hours and 7 minutes :P

Ive done lots of great things with small sides

7046 - Took over fulham while in the bottom 3 and worth a pitiful 86.7 million with santa cruz as the best player and in the most competitive GW im in got lots of brillant talent like pedro ' date=' Gervinho , carrick etc in 2 seasons.

7345 - Took over the worst team in exeter and without trying that hard is the best valued team in the division. And fireing in the league :D .

The trenches - I turned forfar from loser chumps and in a league where biggamemo won 5 in a row , 2nd season I won 5 trophy's :D

The GBL - The toughest GW by far and Ive built the best team and got promoted against the best managers and I beat Elton's bum boy Frozen :D.

Trumping my horn there and theres more but CBA :D , elton what achievements have you done lately ? :D

i[/quote']

Do you seriously want him to go through them Dom? Because you seem to base all my managerial skill on 7046. Okay might as well waste my time with you then :rolleyes::D

5579 - Taken Exeter from below the play-offs with a few games left to the play-offs then beat off stronger opposition to gain promotion in my first season, am now in 7/8th place already in the division I got promoted to with a terrible squad compared to everyone else since I've had to buy leftovers and scraps in the transfer market.

7345 - Taken Rochdale who were the worst team in the setup with their best player being retired, and only having 4 other 80-85 players I had to sell for cash then buy leftovers from the transfer market that now has taken this team the play-offs.

7046 - I have a good team for Division 2 and I admit my form in the first few seasons were rubbish but even when I did rubbish I finished 4th last season, this season it is mine.

Anno Domini - When I picked up Brentford my God were they awful. I then sold the whole squad and now they are a formidable force in the last division. Last season if I had taken over them a few games earlier I guarantee you I would've got a play-off place since I got around 10 wins in around 12 games I was in charge and missed out on it my 2 games. Now am top as I predicted last season with a clean sheet.

7777 - Epic squad compared to the rest and that title is mine :D

European Bierley Challenge - At one point I was in the relegation zone then after a whole season I got the title at the last match.

173 - Started with a rubbish team, one of the worst and all I can say is ...

8gyLR4NfMiI

:D

And oh yeah, in European 1715 I took a rubbish at the time Milan squad from Division 2 to the Division 1 title in two seasons and then had a better squad than Barcelona then just quit the team because I got bored ;)

Well nothing from Krasnodar mate-We on this side are looking to downgrade a bit..and maybe increase numbers. Btw hope your projects been taking shape.

Today we face one of the best sides (DynaMos) on paper (well on the screen really), who whooped us badly 3-1 (although we edged all the stats -including goals conceded :o) in our first meeting. A draw would suit us but a loss most likely (a close loss but a loss nonetheless). Have not had much experienced playing against his preferred formations so should be interesting.

Can't wait for tb to end to get rid of the rating droppers like helb and co. Will look at bringing in Peter Crouch (since I play a lot of long balls to avoid your teams packed midfields)

peter-crouch-airbound.jpg

Well nothing from Krasnodar mate-We on this side are looking to downgrade a bit..and maybe increase numbers. Btw hope your projects been taking shape.

Today we face one of the best sides (DynaMos) on paper (well on the screen really)' date=' who whooped us badly 3-1 (although we edged all the stats -including goals conceded :o) in our first meeting. A draw would suit us but a loss most likely (a close loss but a loss nonetheless). Have not had much experienced playing against his preferred formations so should be interesting.

Can't wait for tb to end to get rid of the rating droppers like helb and co. Will look at bringing in Peter Crouch (since I play a lot of long balls to avoid your teams packed midfields)

[center']peter-crouch-airbound.jpg[/center]

Why you bringing that lanky weird looking person.:pIf you want to play long balls buy Scott Vernon...he is amazing and should be at least 90;)

has nothing to do with my chairman as anyone who understands P/E values knows :P:p

it's all about inter's valuation.

All I will say is that Messi and Ronaldo will be Volga players and not become vulgar players at your club :D

Eat' date=' poop, and insult people? Sure, no problem ;):P[/quote']

Yes of course Safir ;) You know I don't just feel the urge to unleash insults upon people for the fun of it, I need a reason to do it and now I have brainstormed about 100 reasons for you alone :P