Juanchitoox

Uruguayan League

Well mates, this is my first attempt to do some ratings predictions.

First of all an explanation of the Uruguayan League. The League is based in two short tournaments. The first tournament is called "Apertura" and the second one is called "Clausura". In the Apertura the teams play 1 game between each others. Those who play as "home" are drawed and they play as "visitors" in the "Clausura". The winner of the "Apertura" face the winner of the "Clausura" in two games to decide who is the new Uruguayan champion. Another side thing is also played and that is the year's overall (called "La Anual"), counting all the points done in both "Apertura" and "Clausura" The winner of the "La Anual" has an extra bonus when (and if) play the finals having one of the finals "already won". The places for the international cups are decided by "La Anual".

I know its a complex tournament but just wanted to let you know how it works here.

BEST PROSPECTS

Pe%C3%B1arol-Jonathan-Rodr%C3%ADguez-2.jpg

• Name: Jonathan Rodríguez
  • Position: Forward
  • Team: Peñarol
  • Rating: 82
  • Attributes: Deadly speed and potency. Showed he is a good finisher. Currently one of the top players of the league.
  • Note: Called to be part of the senior NT.

ZiymjLw3uGc

giorgian_de_arrascaeta.jpg

• Name: Giorgian De Arrascaeta
  • Position: Forward/Playmaker
  • Team: Defensor Sporting
  • Rating: 83
  • Attributes: Very talented with the ball. Great tactically with a very good passing ability. His dribbling is also pure quality.
  • Note: Former #10 of the U20 NT that reached the finals of the last WC. Part of the senior NT now.

gG4RCe8DZtc

Pereiro-voces.jpg

• Name: Gastón Pereiro
  • Position: Playmaker/Winger
  • Team: Nacional
  • Rating: 78
  • Attributes: Technically gifted. Great skill with the ball and a height to envy for such quality with the ball on his feets.

ANY QUESTION ABOUT PLAYERS IN THIS LEAGUE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST AND ASK, I WILL GLADLY TRY TO HELP.

IN THE NEWS I WILL BOLD THE NAME OF THE YOUNGSTERS WHICH ARE ONES YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED TO KNOW ABOUT

Respuesta: Re: Uruguayan League

My first thought: Who cares?

My third thought: Wow' date=' some very nice moneymakers.

Thanks a lot for your work![/quote']

Hehe, thanks for that.

I wouldnt rely 100% in this predictions because those are my first, but im sure that with some time i will become more accurate. I have seen two Uruguayan rating changes already, and i think im ready to predict some, lets see how it goes. :)

The Uruguayan league should be interesting to follow. Many players who start here end up been stars like Suarez, Cavani and many others. Also, the Uruguayan is a league where every season new youngsters appear in every team making them good moneymakers.

Don't worry' date=' I will doublecheck every investment, I won't blame you for ruining my financial status ;)[/quote']

Thats good. Anyways there are some safe strong risers and are those in sea green.

I plan to update it anyways, theres still like 8 more games plus the finals, besides Nacional and Peñarol are still playing Libertadores Cup, that might give some extra bonus for some players depending how far they make it in that tournament.

Cheers.

Respuesta: Uruguayan League

PEÑAROL BEATS 2-1 GODOY CRUZ AND JUMPS TO THE FIRST POSITION IN THE GROUP 8 OF THE LIBERTADORES CUP.

Yesterday, Peñarol beated Godoy Cruz with goals of Juan Manuel Olivera and Nicolás Freitas.

To remark:

Nicolás Domingo: Best player in the game. A real machine in the midfield. Marking, playmaking, defending doing everything. The whole match running.

Carlos Valdez: He started in Peñarol not showing a lot from a player who is Uruguayan NT quality and many times played for it. Tonight showed all the category providing essential quits and winning on the aerial game.

Juan Manuel Olivera: He should be called "Golivera". Give this striker 2 inches free and he will score. Despite his age, this is a player to follow as most surely he will move in June/July to a better team. In my opinion this striker is pure class, put him in a EPL team or Serie A team with a good playmaker and he will get tired of scoring goals.

7QUhfeHsOZU

As another weekend of matches for the Clausura passed i've updated the main and scoring tables of the tournament.

Weekend Highlights

-Cristian Palacios (on a loan from Peñarol to Central Español) scored 4 goals in the victory of Central for 5-1. He is now the top scorer of the Clausura with 10 goals in 8 games.

-Peñarol beated 5-0 Tacuarembó and Jonathan Urreta played in great form scoring a goal aswell.

-Another goal of Santiago García for Nacional's victory 3-0 against Racing. While he is not the top scorer of the Clausura he is the top scorer of the full season with 21 goals in 23 games.

Cristian Palacios to 82 /83no?

Well, it depends mostly on the next 7 games. He played half season mostly on the bench, opening a few games with Peñarol and been on the bench the others. Now in Central he is on the main squad scoring a lot of goals. I would say that 80 is certain, depending on how Central ends 81/82 might be a possibility but according to the level that Central has i dont think he can go further than that.

Re: Uruguayan League

Juanchitoox ya me dio pereza escribir en inglés ...

Una pregunta, y para cuándo serán los cambios de esta liga? Esperaré ansioso esa fecha por los moneymakers :)

Juanchitoox ya me dio pereza escribir en inglés ...

Una pregunta' date=' y para cuándo serán los cambios de esta liga? Esperaré ansioso esa fecha por los moneymakers :)[/quote']

I guess the changes will take place in around 2 months or so but i cant be really sure.