• 2 weeks later...

Respuesta: Re: Uruguayan League

What is the feelings about Felipe Avenatti will he continue to progress at Ternana or is he one to sell?

Well... he is at Ternana because he had a problem with his passport and the team that bought him (i believe its Bologna or Cagliari) had the extracomunitary spots at full so they had to loan him at Ternana. Once the season ends he will probably join a Serie A club.

He has a good potential, he is one to keep, way more if you play in a competitive league

Re: Respuesta: Re: Uruguayan League

Well... he is at Ternana because he had a problem with his passport and the team that bought him (i believe its Bologna or Cagliari) had the extracomunitary spots at full so they had to loan him at Ternana. Once the season ends he will probably join a Serie A club.

He has a good potential' date=' he is one to keep, way more if you play in a competitive league[/quote']

Thank you for the reply.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know roughly what the rating cap is for the Uruguayan league? I see a few youngsters I like the look of' date=' plus a few 82 rated ones but not sure what the could rise to while playing in Uruguay.[/quote']

Peñarol, Nacional and Defensor i believe they are capped between 85/86 but we hardly see any of that because players with the potential to reach those numbers leave before they can rise.

• 3 weeks later...

Respuesta: Uruguayan League

Well folks...

The Uruguayan "Apertura" ended yesterday with Danubio crowned as the champions of the first half of the tournament. This gives the team of Maroñas access to the finals unless they also win the "Clausura" which would make them the champions of the tournament.

Going to drop some thoughts on the players to follow or been followed by many of you.

Guillermo de los Santos: Since his transfer from Cerro to Nacional made his way to the starter XI very easily. He had some great games and some very bad games but overally he needs and will improve in the team. In my opinion he is still a keeper.

Carlos Nuñez: SELL HIM ASAP. Peñarol spent like 1m for the 25% of the player and really got robbed. The player spent 3/4 of the season injured and when he came on the pitch he barely did what the club spent for him. From hot prospect to cruel reality. Sell him.

Jonathan Rodríguez: The only thing to remark in the HORRIBLE campaign that Peñarol (current Uruguayan champions) did so far. The youngster appeared from the bench with great performances and gained his place in the starting XI. Powerfull, fast and a great finisher, he is one of the greatest surprise of the league so far. It is said that a team in Europe offered 4m for the player.

Rodrigo Aguirre: Key part in a Liverpool that needed points to avoid relegation. The U20 NT youngster (that missed the last U20 WC due to an injury) scored a couple of goals and provided a good attacking option. Doubt he will remain long in the league.

Emiliano Velazquez: Great job so far in the defense. He wont continue in Danubio as he has been sold to Benfica i believe. Called for the NT he has a promising future.

Camilo Mayada: Significately increased his game. A real deal on the right part of the midfield, attacking and aiding with the defense. Key in the Danubio crowned champion

Jonatan Alvez: Together with Jonathan Rodriguez the other great surprise of the tournament. Came from a recently ascended to the "B" team (Torque) to become a very important player for Danubio to obtain the championship. Even when he acts cocky he is a forward to fear. Not a youngster but surely he will rise and also be important for the "Clausura" and the finals.

Ignacio Gonzalez (Danubio): Talented creative midfielder that sometimes acts like a wing. A player to keep watching in the Clausura, certainly a good riser and a keeper for now.

Salvador Ichazo: Danubio's explanation for been the team with less goals conceded, was the experience from Jadson Viera, the great participation of Velazquez and without a doubt the consistency of Salvador Ichazo. Great future!

;2806817']May i add Hugo Soria of Danubio' date=' not quite young but at 76 he is a decent riser.

Amassed nearly 3000mins.

Whats he like as a player Juan?[/quote']

Well... The lack of a right defender made him become a starter for Danubio. He isnt really a player with great potential but he will certainly rise, and way more now that Danubio became champion of the first half of the season and will dispute the finals. Also he has a roadster like Mayada in the right midfield who covers a lot for Soria.

Cheers.

Re: Respuesta: Uruguayan League

Jorge Mendes (manager of Cristiano Ronaldo' date=' Mourinho and other prestigious figures in the world of football) contacted Liverpool to sign [b']Rodrigo Aguirre[/b]

As mentioned earlier possibilities for Aguirre to leave for Europe are very big.

Rumour that Sebastian Coates may return to Nacional

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...