Re: Respuesta: Uruguayan League

Even when this time we do not have some interesting hot prospects' date=' there will be a good bunch of cheap risers for moneymaking.

Cristoforo

Gonzalo Bueno

Rolin (this guy will be probably the higher rise)

Darwin Torres

Rolan

Santiago Silva

Mastriani

Alonso

Sosa

and quiet few more...

Dropped a few names in case you play in a competitive league and want them now.

Cheers![/quote']

How much will Rolin and Darwin Torres rise by?

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well mates, this is my first attempt to do some ratings predictions. First of all an explanation of the Uruguayan League. The League is based in two short tournaments. The first tournament is called

Respuesta: Uruguayan League */reserved for future use/*

Respuesta: Uruguayan League Did anyone saw the game of the U20 against Spain? God... what a piece of a game. Almost every Uruguayan talent in the back and the middle were almost superb. Guillermo V

Re: Uruguayan League

Kagelmacher used to be some good prospect but as many Uruguayan good prospects he left too young and somehow he dissapear of the radar. I cant honestly say how good is he now, he was a good prospect but nothing really astonishing.

Kagelmacher was a good defender in Belgium (Beerschot). Since 2012 he’s playing for Monaco in France (second division). Monaco has a new director with lots of cash so they have plans… But Kagelmacher is in my opinion not a +90 prospect.

• 1 month later...

Whilst playing right back in the Olympics' date=' Alexis Rolin's position is changed from Def to CB. Where is the sense in that? Some people making suggestions in Soccerwiki must be in need of an eye test.[/quote']

I want to know why he is still at 75 when he's now a full International!

Whilst playing right back in the Olympics' date=' Alexis Rolin's position is changed from Def to CB. Where is the sense in that? Some people making suggestions in Soccerwiki must be in need of an eye test.[/quote']

he didnt play RB?

he was CB with Coates.

Arias played rb & Albin was lb...

i was at the match..

he didnt play RB?

he was CB with Coates.

Arias played rb & Albin was lb...

i was at the match..

Oh. I was watching highlights on TV only, so you must be right. Maybe he just did his best bits in the right back areas?! Saw him boot the ball high into the stands a couple of times over on that side

• 3 weeks later...

Fellow readers,

I have started my review of the Uruguayan league. I like to do things good, and do things good requires a lot of time, time that i really lack nowadays.

If i dont reach the review on time, my apologies to the community but i will surely reply any doubt you might have about the upcoming ratings of this league that as always presents some very interesting risers.

I have updated 4 of the most important teams already hopefully i will make it before the review.

Kind Regards,

About Rolín...

At Nacional he played most of the games as CB (left side). At the Olympic Games he played as CB (right side). I think he also played 1 or two games as RB for Nacional but imo it is fair that Rolín is categorized as a CB. Now we are on this subject he was horrible in the Olympic Games, pretty much like the rest...

About Albín

Originally started as a winger/forward, later developed as a right midfielder, in Peñarol was used as RB and LB. He is the ultimate multifunctional player. While he lacks of defensive skills, he is fast enough to come back and defend and have an incredible stamina. His strenghts are obviously going forward and join the attack. Played almost all the games with Peñarol and now moved to Boca Jrs in Argentina. Will surely rise at least 1 point.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Uruguayan League

He is a starter playing for the team that is doing best in the league. Depending if Defensor wins the title or not he could rise up to 83/84. An 82 is guaranteed.

Spot on m8 great prediction as always u said 82 guaranteed and 82 it was( Brahian Aleman )

So? I didn't buy him because of you' date=' I bought him because I knew how underrated he was.[/quote']

Underrated? He growed that much because of his game time and because Nacional was the champion of the tournament, not because he is the ultimate defender or he is "underrated"

Underrated? He growed that much because of his game time and because Nacional was the champion of the tournament' date=' not because he is the ultimate defender or he is "underrated"[/quote']

????????????? What are you talking about? He was underrated when he was 75. so I bought him knowing his rating would go up.