• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well mates, this is my first attempt to do some ratings predictions. First of all an explanation of the Uruguayan League. The League is based in two short tournaments. The first tournament is called

Respuesta: Uruguayan League */reserved for future use/*

Respuesta: Uruguayan League Did anyone saw the game of the U20 against Spain? God... what a piece of a game. Almost every Uruguayan talent in the back and the middle were almost superb. Guillermo V

Respuesta: Re: Uruguayan League

well I always look forward to your posts Juanchitoox and your information

Think you deserve this:D:

MEDAL.jpg

YES, YES!! Hahahahah

Back to serious business... Nacional vs Defensor Sporting right now. Bueno and Rolan both starters. Great prospects who will have some good risings.

Re: Uruguayan League

So? I didn't buy him because of you' date=' I bought him because I knew how underrated he was.[/quote']

And you came into Juanchitoox thread to state this?

Your attitude sucks and to me you seem a bit of a clown.

Juanchitoox keep up the good work mate,I have a team packed with about 10 Uruguayans just waiting to cash in as I bought them months ago.

Juanchitoox keep up the good work mate' date='I have a team packed with about 10 Uruguayans just waiting to cash in as I bought them months ago.[/quote']

Thanks mate!

I dont know if i will have the time to update all the teams but surely before the day they set up the Uruguayan ratings i will at least drop a list with the bigger risers (+5 or more).

Cheers!

And you came into Juanchitoox thread to state this?

Your attitude sucks and to me you seem a bit of a clown.

Juanchitoox keep up the good work mate' date='I have a team packed with about 10 Uruguayans just waiting to cash in as I bought them months ago.[/quote']

Well said Dan...........Knobsacks are over the forum......Like a rash :D

Forgot to mention folks!

Last fixture Nicolás López came from the bench to tie the game for Roma. The player was not reviewed for some reason in the last Uruguayan ratings but he played quiet few minutes for Nacional and ended up champion of the Uruguayan league, scoring in the finals, before going to Roma.

Currently rated 75, but besides the good rating change that the player should have, he looks like a great prospect, he was in my last hot prospects list, for those who remember, definetely a player to keep in tough GW competitions.

http://www.soccerway.com/players/nicolas-federico-lopez-alonso/187303/

Regards,

Seems HE wants the medal all for predicting a player's ratings. Who cares?

Why don't you go look for some cream for that name of yours before you start on people.

Forgot to mention folks!

Last fixture Nicolás López came from the bench to tie the game for Roma. The player was not reviewed for some reason in the last Uruguayan ratings but he played quiet few minutes for Nacional and ended up champion of the Uruguayan league' date=' scoring in the finals, before going to Roma.

Currently rated 75, but besides the good rating change that the player should have, he looks like a great prospect, he was in my last hot prospects list, for those who remember, definetely a player to keep in tough GW competitions.

[url']http://www.soccerway.com/players/nicolas-federico-lopez-alonso/187303/[/url]

Regards,

Thanks for the update mate :D

• 1 month later...

With the Uruguayan ratings update looking like they'll happen sooner rather than later, Anibal Hernandez has the potential to be a quick moneymaker.

Rated 75, since signing from Racing Club de Montivideo at the start of the season he has started every game for Defensor Sporting so far scoring 9 goals.

6/7 point rise possibly?

75>81/82?

With the Uruguayan ratings update looking like they'll happen sooner rather than later' date=' [b']Anibal Hernandez[/b] has the potential to be a quick moneymaker.

Rated 75, since signing from Racing Club de Montivideo at the start of the season he has started every game for Defensor Sporting so far scoring 9 goals.

6/7 point rise possibly?

75>81/82?

Yes if not more... Vital player for Defensor Sporting, besides the goals and minutes he is a great player.

Im sorry but i really lack the time right now, studies + work are killing me. Across the thread i have written about the best moneymakers if you have the time please make a search here. Otherwise i will try to at least write the names of the best ones.

My apologies and Kind regards,

Yes if not more... Vital player for Defensor Sporting' date=' besides the goals and minutes he is a great player.

Im sorry but i really lack the time right now, studies + work are killing me. Across the thread i have written about the best moneymakers if you have the time please make a search here. Otherwise i will try to at least write the names of the best ones.

My apologies and Kind regards,[/quote']

You've done more than enough good work already to help people with the best moneymakers anyways :D Good stuff

I give you a list with players to look for and sign as most of them will at least get a +5 if not more depending on their teams situations and how good they actually are. If you have a doubt you can contact me personally or drop a message here.

Raguso

Cristóforo-> U20 NT

Santiago Silva (minutes last season)

Rodrigo Pastorini (minutes last season)

Yefferson Moreira

Ramon Arias

Diego Rolan -> Beast U20 NT

Emilio Zeballos

Darwin Torres (last season minutes)

Gonzalo Bueno -> Beast U20 NT

Hernan Novick

Federico Diaz

Matias Abisab

Gonzalo Freitas

Federico Laenz

Rodrigo Guarteche

Ezequiel Vasquez

Gabriel Leyes

Leandro Rodríguez

Felipe Avenatti -> U20 NT

Rodrigo Aguirre -> Beast U20NT

Carlos Nuñez -> The next Suarez

Lucas Tamareo

Cavallini

Jaime Baez

Mastriani -> U20 NT (minutes last season)

Mauricio Alonso (many minutes last season)

Falletti

Guillermo de los Santos -> Beast

Maximiliano Olivera