Which midfield is better?

Re: Which midfield is better?

I have 14.5M now and now im finding a good centre midfield.

John Obi Mikel' date=' Sami Khedira, Marouane Fellaini, Santos Ramires, this 4.. who should i choose to buy? :o[/quote']

It's between Khedira and Ramires. Khedira had a decent run out in the Madrid team when he first arrived, although Lass Diarra soon stepped in closer to the recent Spanish rating review. Whilst at Madrid, he is always going to have to contend with fierce competition in the middle of the park no doubt.

Ramires took awhile to adapt to the Premier League but he's no doubt the future midfielder enforcer for Chelsea in the years to come. He's a good player and like Khedira, a regular face on the teamsheet for his country.

I would probably go for Ramires as he has arguably less competition to his starting spot. He should rise to 91 at the next review if he continues to play well.

It's between Khedira and Ramires. Khedira had a decent run out in the Madrid team when he first arrived' date=' although Lass Diarra soon stepped in closer to the recent Spanish rating review. Whilst at Madrid, he is always going to have to contend with fierce competition in the middle of the park no doubt.

Ramires took awhile to adapt to the Premier League but he's no doubt the future midfielder enforcer for Chelsea in the years to come. He's a good player and like Khedira, a regular face on the teamsheet for his country.

I would probably go for Ramires as he has arguably less competition to his starting spot. He should rise to 91 at the next review if he continues to play well.[/quote']

okay.. i get it mate :D

Buy Khedira as he is a great young DM who can attack. He is playing well for Germany, but has started to lose ground in the Liga BBVA to Lassana Diarra: who Jose has seen to be coming through the ranks, even though Real were thinking about selling him a year ago. Khedira is to face fierce competition for his place, but should be able to sustain it due to his immense quality.

John Obi Mikel has lost his place in the Chelsea team due to great quality from the likes of Essien and Ramires. He is slightly defensive,and doesn't like to go forward. Saying that, he holds the line well and keeps the back door shut. At the age of 23 he has a lot to learn but has the capabitlity to succeed and be like Mascherano and his Chelsea team-mate Essien. He follows in the footsteps of Makelele, and should continue to work on his game to try and get back in the Chelsea team. Personally i would not buy him if you play attacking football because he hardly ever scores but if you lack in DM then get him because he will help you defence in a tough situation and keep the back door shut.

Maroune Fellieni has had a pretty poor season for Everton. This is due to injury and lack of confidience. He has picked up 20 apperances, but only scored one goal. This had put him out of the Everton side. If you are looking for an attacking player then sign him but he is at risk for a drop, just like Drogba- who was immense last season then had a poor start to the season and dropped so Fellaini will become cheaper but lower which is disappointing.

Ramires is an outstanding, young Brazilian.He is a brilliant buy at the age of 23. He is deservant of a rise, due to his fantastic form at the moment. It took him a bit of time to get going in England but he is now at the peak of his form and has cemented his place in the Chelsea side. I would swap him for Benayoun and a bit of cash because Benayoun is going to drop because of Injury and he is not getting any younger. Benayoun will only warm the bench for Chelsea and your team so get rid before his rating and value goes down.

Hope this Helps you decide.

1: Sami Khedira

2: Santos Ramires

3: John Obi Mikel

4: Marouane Fellaini

Buy Khedira as he is a great young DM who can attack. He is playing well for Germany' date=' but has started to lose ground in the Liga BBVA to Lassana Diarra: who Jose has seen to be coming through the ranks, even though Real were thinking about selling him a year ago. Khedira is to face fierce competition for his place, but should be able to sustain it due to his immense quality.

John Obi Mikel has lost his place in the Chelsea team due to great quality from the likes of Essien and Ramires. He is slightly defensive,and doesn't like to go forward. Saying that, he holds the line well and keeps the back door shut. At the age of 23 he has a lot to learn but has the capabitlity to succeed and be like Mascherano and his Chelsea team-mate Essien. He follows in the footsteps of Makelele, and should continue to work on his game to try and get back in the Chelsea team. Personally i would not buy him if you play attacking football because he hardly ever scores but if you lack in DM then get him because he will help you defence in a tough situation and keep the back door shut.

Maroune Fellieni has had a pretty poor season for Everton. This is due to injury and lack of confidience. He has picked up 20 apperances, but only scored one goal. This had put him out of the Everton side. If you are looking for an attacking player then sign him but he is at risk for a drop, just like Drogba- who was immense last season then had a poor start to the season and dropped so Fellaini will become cheaper but lower which is disappointing.

Ramires is an outstanding, young Brazilian.He is a brilliant buy at the age of 23. He is deservant of a rise, due to his fantastic form at the moment. It took him a bit of time to get going in England but he is now at the peak of his form and has cemented his place in the Chelsea side. I would swap him for Benayoun and a bit of cash because Benayoun is going to drop because of Injury and he is not getting any younger. Benayoun will only warm the bench for Chelsea and your team so get rid before his rating and value goes down.

4: Marouane Fellaini[/quote']

thank you for the information :D I will buy Khedira and Ramires :D

Buy Khedira as he is a great young DM who can attack. He is playing well for Germany' date=' but has started to lose ground in the Liga BBVA to Lassana Diarra: who Jose has seen to be coming through the ranks, even though Real were thinking about selling him a year ago. Khedira is to face fierce competition for his place, but should be able to sustain it due to his immense quality.

[b']Maroune Fellieni has had a pretty poor season for Everton. This is due to injury and lack of confidience. He has picked up 20 apperances, but only scored one goal. This had put him out of the Everton side. If you are looking for an attacking player then sign him but he is at risk for a drop, just like Drogba- who was immense last season then had a poor start to the season and dropped so Fellaini will become cheaper but lower which is disappointing.[/b]

4: Marouane Fellaini

Absolute rubbish about Fellaini this season. He has frequently been immense with the odd dodgy game, far, far better than Arteta for example. If not for Baines I think it would be fair to say he has been Everton's best player this season. He has never been dropped due to form or had any confidence problems, only missing out when injured. I think you'll find that Everton fans are concerned he be on his way to a bigger club in the summer due to the club's financial difficulties.

He is not an attacking midfielder at all, hence the lack of goals, so buying him because you want an attacking player would be a mistake.

I have 14.5M now and now im finding a good centre midfield.

John Obi Mikel' date=' Sami Khedira, Marouane Fellaini, Santos Ramires, this 4.. who should i choose to buy? :o[/quote']

RAMIRES! Because....

1 - He plays for one of the best teams in the world

2 - He is becoming a starter for Chelsea and Brazil

3 - He is a future 93+ in my opinion.

Buy him.