Gold Championship 6 Match Report Thread

Re: Gold Championship 6

Liverpudlian News

Liverpool.png

425560_mediumsquare.jpg

Liverpool boss Adam Johnson has declared his over whelming joy in declaring that the highly talented and sought after Quaresma will be joining Liverpool.

The fee is rumored to be 37.5 million and Pennant. Quaresma will go immediately into the starting 11 for Saturdays game against Arsenal at Home.

Xabi Alonso on the way out ?

Spanish sensation Xabi Alonso if rumored to be on the way out from Anfield. two clubs have tabled offers and Liverpool are currently negotiating with them both. Real Madrid want to bring the Spaniard home while Bayern Munich want to add some Salsa into there midfield.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 6 Alt Madrid manager SonofPluto welcomes the arrival of Winston into La Liga after the sad departure of former manager Dan Payne. SoP asked for a worthy manager to replace Dan

Re: Gold Championship 6 Match Report Thread Real keep pressure up on leaders Atletico Athletic Bilbao 1 - 4 Real MadridVeigar Páll GUNNARSSON (43) Didier DROGBA (55) Sabrosa SIMAO (

Re: Gold Championship 6 Fenerbache keep 2nd spot with a 2-1 home win against Benfica. Nuno Gomes put the away side in front after 20 minutes, but Fenerbache came back strong just before half time, wi

Sorry Raz Diarra is the deciding factor as money is pretty pointless in gold setups. Thats a great deal but i dont want to go from a 95 to a 92 central midfielder, not forgetting he is older than Diarra aswell, although fred is tempting. Im going to have to say no !

Xabi Alonso will be leaving Anfield for Higuain and Diarra and 30 million

:)

Fenerbache 2 - 1 Olympiakos

Stephen Appiah gave Fenerbache the lead on 5mins, an Appiah goal a regular sight now.

Yannis Okka brought Olympiakos level just after half time, but Alex gave Fenerbache the win late on.

Fenerbache stay 2nd, moving ever closer to Maccabi Haifa who have lost Paul as their manager.

Adam i would prob do Mascherano' date='Kuyt and a bit of cash for Diego Milito..or Mascherano straight swap for Ewerthon ;)[/quote']

**** no lol :P Not interested in Ewerthon and not willing to swap maschrano at all. Also not looking to part ex and strikers as id still be stuck in the same situation of having 2 striker ( 3 when Higuain arrives.) so thanks but ill pass danny ! nice to see someone willing to sell, also thanks to Richard Wallace as he is being great in allowing Quaresma to join Liverpool :D

Could Sissoko and alot of money be good enough for Miltio ?

**** no lol :P Not interested in Ewerthon and not willing to swap maschrano at all. Also not looking to part ex and strikers as id still be stuck in the same situation of having 2 striker ( 3 when Higuain arrives.) so thanks but ill pass danny ! nice to see someone willing to sell' date=' also thanks to Richard Wallace as he is being great in allowing Quaresma to join Liverpool :D

[b']Could Sissoko and alot of money be good enough for Miltio ?

[/b]

depends how much ;)

Evra to liverpool ?

The rumours on the red half of Mersey side are that Liverpool have had a bid accepted for talented French full back off Ajax The deal is rumoured to be worth around 15 million pounds, Fabio Aurellio and Paletta, Johnson clearly see's this position as a weak spot and so is splashing the cash on aa quality player. It is rumoured that he and rise ( when fit ) will worth the left hand side of the field!

Rafa Revoloution . . . . . Who sorry ?

Liverpool fans Chanted Johnsons red revolution as his Liverpool cruised past Arsenal with 10 after Carragher got sent off in the 25th minute. A debut goal for Higuain and another from Arbeloa meant Liverpool took three points from Arsenal in a comfortable 2-0 victory.

For some unknown reason both chairman felt the Evra deal was unfair, Johnson was quick to add that Momo sissoko will not be leaving in a straight part ex.

Fenerbache 2 - 2 Besiktas

On a night where attention was turned to the new GC, Fenerbache came from behind twice to keep their chances of the Mediterranean League double alive and kicking.

Zan Gokhan gave Besiktas the lead on 18mins, before Ryan Babel equalised on 24mins.

In the 2nd half, Tatan Fahri put Besiktas in front again, only for Craig Bellamy to rescue a point.

Fenerbache stay in 2nd place, 4 points off leaders Maccabi Haifa, who are now managed again, and 4 points in front of 3rd place Panathinaikos.

Meanwhile, George has praised latest signing Ryan Babel, saying ' In the 3 games he has played, I have seen better performances from the team, he is young and has plenty of energy which is good for us with his position on the wing. '

Next up is Vitoria Setubal where the reserves will be played in order to rest the 1st team for the SMFA Champions Cup Round 1 game against Manchester United 2 days after.

154.gif791.gif

Malaga 1-1 Real Madrid Castilla

Real will be happy with this result as they put out a fairly reserved squad to travel to Malaga. With the Cup final on Monday, Real spared some top players. Pierco put Malaga on front on 12 minutes with a towering header. Malaga's lead was shortlived as Hugo Viana finished with a curling shot. Viana is cup tied for the final so wont be playing. Jaime Gavilan is also on loan from Valencia.

The final is on Monday. If Real Madrid Castilla win they will be in the SMFA Shield from division 2! :eek: REAL FOR THE CUP!

btw, Adam, any spare players I can loan? :)

154.gif791.gif

Malaga 1-1 Real Madrid Castilla

Real will be happy with this result as they put out a fairly reserved squad to travel to Malaga. With the Cup final on Monday' date=' Real spared some top players. Pierco put Malaga on front on 12 minutes with a towering header. Malaga's lead was shortlived as Hugo Viana finished with a curling shot. Viana is cup tied for the final so wont be playing. Jaime Gavilan is also on loan from Valencia.

The final is on Monday. If Real Madrid Castilla win they will be in the SMFA Shield from division 2! :eek: REAL FOR THE CUP!

btw, Adam, any spare players I can loan? :)[/quote']

Tom as much as id love to help you, my team is screwed, and i have 3 people on loan just to make up numbers, over the last 2 games. I could loan Kewell and Hypia for the final and the final only ?

Tom as much as id love to help you' date=' my team is screwed, and i have 3 people on loan just to make up numbers, over the last 2 games. I could loan Kewell and Hypia for the final and the final only ?[/quote']

cheers mate :) , i'll only take Sami though, I have no defence. Cant take Kewell cos I can only have 3 loans in. I'll make the offer now :)

Valencia Raid

Manager Adam Johnson has publicly thanked Bryan maanger of Los ches on a number of occasions for the players he has allowed on loan to Anfield.

But the time has come again when Johnson calls on Byran.

Liverpool have launched a 18 million pound bid for the left back Moretti. The left back position in johnsons eyes is his weakest and he hopes he can tempt bryan to sell Moretti with this bid

Wolves.jpg

LEAGUE division two

Coventry City 3 - 1 Wolves

09th June

Wolves only defeat in this section came as manager LS revisted his old stomping ground. Going back to the Ricoh, still unmanaged Cov won the game with goals for Hughes, Dublin and McKenzie. Wolves reply came from Rohan Ricketts.

West Bromwich Albion 0 - 2 Wolves

13th June

The black country derby gave the GOLD side of the midlands the bragging rights for the time being. Victory at the Hawthorns came with Clapham and Bothroyd both finding the net in the first half.

Wolves 1 - 0 Crystal Palace

16th June

Wolves grabbed back to back wins with victory at the Molineux. A single goal decided the game on 29 with Michael McIndoe netting a spectacular chip that the keeper failed to keep hold of.

Preston North End 0 - 0 Wolves

20th June

Not even interesting enough for a report. One point gained for the Molineux men.

Wolves 1 - 1 Leeds United

23rd June

A good result against a stronger Leeds side. Kamaras opener in the first half for Leeds lasted untill just after the break as young promising midfielder Isaiah Osbourne scored.

Valencia 1-2 Celta Vigo

A big upset in the race for the Spanish league title...Valencia were beaten for only the 2nd time in 25 games B)

The gap between them and the leaders Zaragoza is now 6 points :(

Goal for Valencia:

Fernando MORIENTES (43)

Goals for Celta Vigo:

JAVI GUERRERO (69)

Aspos JONATHAN (3)

Top of the table looks like this after 25 games:

1 Zaragoza - 59 points (+ 36 GD)

2 VALENCIA - 53 points (+42 GD)

3 Villarreal -51 points (+31 GD)

4 Atlético Madrid -50 points (+34 GD)

Sorry for posting here as i am not part of this set up' date=' But reading this i am left wondering where are Real Madrid and Barcelona in the Spainish Div, neither of whom are in the top 4 over there.And great job for the top 4 managers there[/quote']

Real Madrid are 5th and Barcelona are 11th :D

Top 4 are all forumers too :)

Zaragoza - Danny

Valencia - Me

Villarreal - Fraser

Atletico Madrid - sonofpluto