Gold Championship 6 Match Report Thread

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 6 Alt Madrid manager SonofPluto welcomes the arrival of Winston into La Liga after the sad departure of former manager Dan Payne. SoP asked for a worthy manager to replace Dan

Re: Gold Championship 6 Match Report Thread Real keep pressure up on leaders Atletico Athletic Bilbao 1 - 4 Real MadridVeigar Páll GUNNARSSON (43) Didier DROGBA (55) Sabrosa SIMAO (

Re: Gold Championship 6 Fenerbache keep 2nd spot with a 2-1 home win against Benfica. Nuno Gomes put the away side in front after 20 minutes, but Fenerbache came back strong just before half time, wi

Re: Gold Championship 6

Juventus 6 - 0 Spezia

Not the hardest game for Juve, but a win nonetheless, sees them stay on top of the Serie B. The party started after just 14 minutes as Mauro Camoranesi his a beautiful right footed shot into the corner. Del Piero then got two goals, and Chiellini made it 4-0 on the 30 minute mark. 4-0 at half time. Del Piero got 2 second half goals, and his 4th in the game, to make it 6-0, and finish the scoring. This is how the table looks with 6 games to go:

1 JUVENTUS 32 19 6 7 53 31 22 63

2 Cesena 32 17 6 9 53 40 13 57

3 Genoa 32 16 7 9 59 43 16 55

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Bologna 32 14 12 6 41 30 11 54

5 Piacenza 32 16 6 10 45 36 9 54

6 Modena 32 15 9 8 49 41 8 54

7 Napoli 32 15 7 10 56 38 18 52

8 Arezzo 32 15 4 13 62 45 17 49

9 Triestina 32 13 6 13 48 44 4 45

10 Verona 32 13 6 13 43 41 2 45

11 Mantova 32 12 7 13 45 43 2 43

12 Lecce 32 12 7 13 40 39 1 43

13 Crotone 32 12 7 13 40 49 -9 43

14 Brescia 32 12 7 13 47 57 -10 43

15 Rimini 32 11 9 12 38 46 -8 42

16 Treviso 32 9 8 15 44 55 -11 35

17 Vicenza 32 10 5 17 42 53 -11 35

18 Spezia 32 9 7 16 26 48 -22 34

19 Bari 32 8 6 18 34 48 -14 30

20 Pescara 32 3 6 23 25 63 -38 15

Happy returns at the Kiryat Eliezer as Paul Thame makes a hero's return to his original Gold Championship 6 job at Maccabi Haifa' date=' after a brief stint at Liverpool and Benfica. Paul promises the Maccabi fans he will return them to the top of the table, and he also promises he will not leave the club again, even if he is offered a huge team like Real Madrid or Chelsea[/quote']

U aint getting Chelsea mate :D. I decided to join this forum group for Gold Championship 6. Ok heres the deal I have 90 mil to spend guys... looking for any position... preferably 92+ rating... might give players in part exchange... anybody selling ? let me know cheers.

U aint getting Chelsea mate :D. I decided to join this forum group for Gold Championship 6. Ok heres the deal I have 90 mil to spend guys... looking for any position... preferably 92+ rating... might give players in part exchange... anybody selling ? let me know cheers.

Im Liverpool and dont have anyone for sale unless your wiling to offer Lampard + a 93+ player and money for Gerrard.

However could you possibly do a list of all the 90+ players your willing to sell.

It seems were are fighting it out for the SMFA action places if i remember rightly. your one point infront of me not including last nights games

Have you had them long ? i only recently got liverpool. yet to be beaten in 10 games B)

I won't be doing that deal for Gerrard and I am not interested in selling anyone as I have enough money already... I have had them since the championship opened but never really properly managed them.. that's why i don't know where I am in the league.. Do you have anyone for sale ?

Check out my Barca team from my profile.. :D

Man Utd 1 - 5 Liverpool

Liverpool treated there scouse fans to a truly memorable day of football at old trafford last night. Liverpool played Manchester United and came out 5-1 winners. A remarkable score line. Goals from Quaresma, Finnan, Crouch, Agger and Risse sealed the fantastic win with Wes Brown grabbing Uniteds only goal.

Since taking over Liverpool 10 games back, Johnsons team is unbeaten, winning 7 and drawing three. Taking them from 17th in a relegation dog fight, to 8th fighting for European qualification.

Johnson has said publicly, that if he gets europe this year for Liverpool it will be the proudest day of his life !

Fenerbache 3 - 3 Partizan Beograd

Another disappointing result for the Turkish giants as they only manage a draw against a poorer and unmanaged side.

Ever since the SMFA Champions Cup exit after defeat to Manchester United in the knockout stages, the season has gone downhill for Fenerbache, with their challenge for 1st place now turning in a challenge for 2nd place. Their have been many more defeats as well, even with the club able to play the 1st team in nearly every game.

Tactics don't seem to be the problem, they are working fine, with Fenerbache still scoring and putting in good performances, every so often, a new formation is tried out, every so often, a new type of tactic is tried out, these don't seem to make it any better.

Morale maybe? It seems not, as most of the squad are on Superb, Good, Very Good, or Excellent. The other few are either Okay or Average. No Poor or Very Poor's to be seen.

The only other problem could be the players actual performances. However, nothing seems to be wrong with them, most are solid 7's, a few 8's and 3 or 4 6's.

Therefore, Fenerbache just have to keep plugging away for the last 5 games of the season, at least knowing they will definitely be lining up in the SMFA Shield next season after their Mediterranean Shield win over local rivals Galatasary back in June.

Back to last night's game, and Fenerbache got off to a storming start with 3 goals in the first 19 minutes.

These goals came from Dantas Rodolfo ( 13 ), Alex ( 14 ) and Brito Mehmet Aurelio ( 19 ).

However Partizan came back in true fighting spirit, with a double from Tatsuya Ishikawa and a strike from Obiora Odita.

MoM = Craig Bellamy

George said ' We will keep going, until the end of season, if we manage to get 2nd place I think we can thank Alex for that a lot as he's been superb this season. Nothing would tempt me to sell after the season he's had. '

real_madrid.jpg

Real Madrid unveil duo

Vidic Signs for 30m pound deal from Man Utd.

31vidic.jpgSimao Signs for 19m + Raul from Chelsea.

simao.jpg

We are pleased to reveal new signings Vidic and Simao who will both feature in the clubs next fixture against Deportivo Lacoruna who rumor's have it are on the verge of loseing Jorge Andrade to Real Madrid.

After recently being announced the Madrid manager, my aims are to build for next season with big signings rather then improve the team's finishing position in the league this season which so far is very dissapointing.

Im very happy with the recent signings the club has made and I hope for more to come. Here are those recent signings:

Thierry Henry

Andres Iniesta

Sherman Cardenas

Francesc Fabregas

De Souza Deivid

Benoit Costil

Yoan Gouffran

Sabrosa Simao

Nemanja Vidic

While the following have left the club via transfer or Part Exchange:

Jean Makoun

Cicinho

Ivan Helguera

Robinho

Ruud Van Nistelrooy

Gonzalez Raul

LYON NEWS

England starlet and former Manchester United star WAYNE ROONEY has joined the French champions Lyon, Raz concluded the deal in the early hours of the morning as Left back ERIC ABIDAL and centre midfielder JUNINHO went for medical's at Old Trafford at the same time. The rumours are an unbelievable 50 million pounds was also part of the deal.

Wayne Rooney (Pictured below), is the first of a few targets to be recruited.

pic498.jpg

Juninho & Abidal leave for Old trafford and 50million pounds heads to the Red Devils' war chest as they look for a replacement.

Brazilian Centre Midfielder Juninho (below):

lyon-juninho-lyon.jpg

Abidal to take first team left back spot (below):

1573.jpg

Fenerbache 2 - 1 Benfica

Fenerbache finally back on track as Alex is the hero again!

Recent defeats have left Fenerbache struggling to secure a SMFA Champions Cup place for next season, but last night they boosted their hopes with a good win over a strong Benfica team.

Scherer Maxwell gave Benfica the lead on 12mins, using his skill to get through the defence.

Sanli Tuncay soon drew Fenerbache level again, curling in a great shot from 25 yards.

37mins gone, and once again Alex was Alex the superhero, a fantastic goal once again, a winning goal once again, a vital goal once again.

In a quiet 2nd half, both sides had a few chances to score but none were taken so Fenerbache got the 3 points.

Fenerbache stay in 3rd, 3 points off 2nd place with 4 games to go.

747.gif791.gif

Castellon 2-3 Real Madrid Castilla

Real Madrid Castilla got a good win here, but it was a very hard fought victory to say the least. Real did not make it any easier for themselves when two lapses in concentration in two minutes put them 2-0 down in 5 minutes. Ruben de la Red got Real back on track on the half hour mark after skipping past his marker and curling home a 25 yard shot. The game was pretty even until the 80th minute. Real really got rolling on the 80 minute mark. On the 81st minute Javi Garcia got the equlaiser after slotting past the keeper. The winner came a minute later, from none other than Juan Mata. It was a great team move, lots of passing, it left Mata to beat his marker and rifle his shot into the bottom corner.

not a bad way to celebrate my 1,000th post :D

Spurs Strike Lucky and scrape draw !

Tottenham 3 - 3 Liverpool

Liverpool Manaer Adam Johnson stated after the game that his liverpool team were very unlucky not to grab all three points against league leaders Tottenham. Liverpool went into the game at White Hart lane not loosing in 11 games since Johnson took over. It is now 12 games undefeated for the reds boss.

The game started great, and in the second minute the scousers in the stadium had something to cheer about, Stevie Gerrard scored in the second minute giving the reds a lead. The soon to be MoM Robbie keane put spurs 2-1 after 21 minutes, his equaliser coming in the 6th minute. Liverpool attacked and attacked and in the 50th minute Risse put them back on level terms only for them to be 3-2 down after 4 minutes.It took until the 89th minute for Peter Crouch to get Liverpool some form of a result. Liverpool had over double the shots and alot more possession that Spurs but nevertheless the team and manager were said to be pleased that they got something out of such a tough fixture.

This result leaves liverpool in the smfa shield places which Johnson set out to achieve 11 games back when he took control.

New signing completes move and Bolsters the Striker department !

l1923063-796334.jpeg

Liverpool Signed the Brazilan striker Jo from CSKA this morning, the fee is rumoured to be around 15 million pounds. Jo is the 3rd striker bough to anfield under Johnson's reign. Johnson now feels that this department has enough quality to compete in all cups, the league and any european compeitions if they qualify.

Jo Joins Kujt, Crouch, Higuain and Di Natalie, surely one of the best forward departments in world football.

791.gif167.gif

BEN ARFA BAGS ON DEBUT

Real Madrid Castilla 2-1 Salamanca

It was another hard fought game at the Di Stefano, but Real Madrid Castilla came out on top again, now on a three match winning streak. Marcus Tebar got Real going after cutting in from the wing with some fancy footwork and slotted it past the keaper, 6 minutes in. Salamanca got level with Real after Ze To collected the short corner and curled it past the keeper. Things were looking like a stalemate at half time, but Real came out all guns blazing for the second half. The winner eventually came on 72 minutes, from Hatem Ben Arfa who has recently signed from French giants Lyon. He struck the ball home with great technique from 20 yards to cap of another win for Real.

110.gif

Juventus 2 - 0 Arezzo

Juve tonight guaranteed promotion from the Italian Division 2 as they beat Arezzo. Goals from Bojinov, in the 15th minute, and Man of the Match Del Piero in the 83rd minute secured the points. Juve_Fan saw this game as an opportunity to give two young central midfielders a chance, these players were Reinert, and Bradley, who got a match rating of 7 and 6 respectively. Juve now need only 1 point from two games to guarantee the Italian Division 2 Championship!

1158702612_0.jpg

^^ Bojinov opened the scoring with a towering header!

f_Del%20Piero17880da634e94-ad74-4a59-aaa3-178cfff20bc.jpg

^^ Del Piero scored, and also got the MoM award with a rating of 10!

Sau Paulo

brand.gif

After starting the season off slowly Sau Paulo only need a draw in the last two games to win the Latin America league. Unfortunately Sau Paulo lost their match last night to Guadalajara 3 - 4 but with the second place team, Internacional also loosing one point is only needed to win th league.

Yesterday their man of the season was announced, Wesley Sneijder.

nickyip2k_sneijderVSLUX12.jpg

With an average rating of 7.81 he had 26 appearances scoring 8 gaols and 5 assists. He also captained the side to the Champions Cup Quarter Finals beating the likes of Liverpool, Celtic and Valencia.

Next season will hopefully see the likes of the same success in the league, but Sau Pualo would also like to see more silverware.

With defeat against Panathinaikos last night, it has been confirmed that they will not qualify to play in the SMFA Champions Cup next season.

Fenerbache's form has been ( insert swear words here ;) ) in the past few weeks, seeing them drop from title challengers to 4th place.

With 1 game to go now, Fenerbache are 4th, 6 points off 3rd, 2nd and 1st.

The table currently stands like this:

1 AEK Athens 37 21 6 10 74 43 31 69

2 Maccabi Haifa 37 21 6 10 67 50 17 69

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Panathinaikos 37 20 9 8 55 38 17 69

4 FENERBAHçE 37 18 9 10 66 40 26 63

5 Galatasaray 37 18 9 10 61 37 24 63

6 Sporting Braga 37 16 9 12 65 44 21 57

7 Benfica 37 15 8 14 57 55 2 53

8 Hajduk Split 37 14 10 13 59 55 4 52

9 Olympiakos 37 15 7 15 53 58 -5 52

10 Dinamo Zagreb 37 13 11 13 51 60 -9 50

11 CD Nacional Madeira 37 12 13 12 41 40 1 49

12 Boavista 37 13 10 14 46 47 -1 49

13 Besiktas 37 11 12 14 48 45 3 45

14 Vitoria Setubal 37 12 9 16 55 60 -5 45

15 FC Porto 37 11 10 16 42 66 -24 43

16 Trabzonspor 37 10 12 15 35 46 -11 42

17 Sporting 37 11 9 17 42 58 -16 42

18 Partizan Beograd 37 10 11 16 47 63 -16 41

19 Crvena Zvezda 37 10 7 20 37 61 -24 37

20 PAOK 37 7 7 23 40 75 -35 28

Next up in the last game of the season, are local rivals Galatasary.

George said ' This is very annoying as we should be up there challenging for the title as we were earlier on in the season.

I'm just so glad we won the Mediterranean Shield so we've qualified for the SMFA Shield next season. '

Zaragoza = Campeons

04.jpg

La Liga Champions 2006-2007

176.gif

With 1 game left to go Real Zaragoza have clinched La Liga for the first time in there clubs history and Danny Williams has delivered as promised!

They fought off the brave fight of bryan and his Valencia and Fraser's Villarreal.Against all odds they have been crowned Champions over the likes of Barcelona,Real Madrid and Sevilla.

They finished it on a win against Espanyol and the game finished 3-1,three players got on the score sheet for Zaragoza as Diego Milito,Ewerthon and Luis Garcia scored to win the League.

They play Real Sociedad on the final game and most people are expecting a win but Sociedad have been on respectable form of late,and really it means nothing.

41708.jpg

(Gabi and Diego,Celebrate The Victory in Style)

Player Of The Season

Diego Milito

diego-milito.jpg

Who else could it really be?..Top Scorer in the league,Argentinian International and Zaragoza's top man.

Many people are interested in Diego and reportedly a deal had been agreed on the player,but manager Danny Williams thought about the league and winning it,winning it without him wouldn't be right..This season he scored an incredible 22 Goals and 15 Assists.

He and Henrique Ewethon have racked up 42 goals together and looks to be a partnership made in heaven created by Danny Williams..Ewerthon getting 2 less so far than good friend Diego.

Everyone at the club is hoping Diego and Gabi will stay another season or two instead of transferring to bigger clubs.

Next season it is Champions League for Zaragoza and the first time ever in the clubs history.Everyone hopes the Manager will stay and sign a new deal and surely this will make all the star players stay for longer.

1174240378_0.jpg

Zaragoza = Campeons

04.jpg

La Liga Champions 2006-2007

176.gif

With 1 game left to go Real Zaragoza have clinched La Liga for the first time in there clubs history and Danny Williams has delivered as promised!

They fought off the brave fight of bryan and his Valencia and Fraser's Villarreal.Against all odds they have been crowned Champions over the likes of Barcelona' date='Real Madrid and Sevilla.

They finished it on a win against Espanyol and the game finished 3-1,three players got on the score sheet for Zaragoza as Diego Milito,Ewerthon and Luis Garcia scored to win the League.

They play Real Sociedad on the final game and most people are expecting a win but Sociedad have been on respectable form of late,and really it means nothing.[/color']

41708.jpg

(Gabi and Diego,Celebrate The Victory in Style)

Player Of The Season

Diego Milito

diego-milito.jpg

Who else could it really be?..Top Scorer in the league,Argentinian International and Zaragoza's top man.

Many people are interested in Diego and reportedly a deal had been agreed on the player,but manager Danny Williams thought about the league and winning it,winning it without him wouldn't be right..This season he scored an incredible 22 Goals and 15 Assists.

He and Henrique Ewethon have racked up 42 goals together and looks to be a partnership made in heaven created by Danny Williams..Ewerthon getting 2 less so far than good friend Diego.

Everyone at the club is hoping Diego and Gabi will stay another season or two instead of transferring to bigger clubs.

Next season it is Champions League for Zaragoza and the first time ever in the clubs history.Everyone hopes the Manager will stay and sign a new deal and surely this will make all the star players stay for longer.

1174240378_0.jpg

Ahem!!!!! Who do you think you are?!?! Was it not my thrashing of Bryan's Valencia that gave you title early! :eek: 4-1! Im mounting a serious title bid next season just you wait. Congrats though Danny, although It was all me!

END OF SEASON ONE

Wolves.jpg

League position 9th(no danny, will win it this season :D )

Highest Attendance 24,839 v Ipswich Town 19 May 2007

Biggest Home League Win Wolves 4 v 1 Ipswich Town 19 May 2007

Biggest Away League Win West Bromwich Albion 0 v 2 Wolves 13 Jun 2007

Highest Scoring League Game Wolves 1 v 5 Birmingham City 21 Apr 2007

Most Games Won in Row 3 - 19 May 2007 to 26 May 2007

Most Games Unbeaten in Row 6 - 13 Jun 2007 to 30 Jun 2007

Highest Transfer Fee Paid £4.0M - Joetex Asamoah FRIMPONG from No Club found - 14 Apr 2007

Highest Transfer Fee Received £3.5M - Neill COLLINS to Stoke City - 17 Jun 2007

FANS PLAYER OF THE SEASON - Cesar Arzo

PLAYER OF THE SEASON - Joetex Frimpong

TOP GOALSCORER - Carl Cort(9)

TOP ASSISTER - Carl Cort(7)

PLAYERS FOR SALE

CB JODY CRADDOCK 82

W LEWIS GOBERN 80

Re: END OF SEASON ONE

Wolves.jpg

Highest Attendance 24' date='839 v Ipswich Town 19 May 2007

[b']Biggest Home League Win[/b] Wolves 4 v 1 Ipswich Town 19 May 2007

Biggest Away League Win West Bromwich Albion 0 v 2 Wolves 13 Jun 2007

Highest Scoring League Game Wolves 1 v 5 Birmingham City 21 Apr 2007

Most Games Won in Row 3 - 19 May 2007 to 26 May 2007

Most Games Unbeaten in Row 6 - 13 Jun 2007 to 30 Jun 2007

Highest Transfer Fee Paid £4.0M - Joetex Asamoah FRIMPONG from No Club found - 14 Apr 2007

Highest Transfer Fee Received £3.5M - Neill COLLINS to Stoke City - 17 Jun 2007

FANS PLAYER OF THE SEASON - Cesar Arzo

PLAYER OF THE SEASON - Joetex Frimpong

TOP GOALSCORER - Carl Cort(9)

TOP ASSISTER - Carl Cort(7)

PLAYERS FOR SALE

CB JODY CRADDOCK 82

W LEWIS GOBERN 80

Did you win the league Steve?

Fenerbache have highlighted the need to sign a new centre back, winger and striker.

George has targeted Mancini, Ricardo Oliveira and David Navarro as the players he wants.

With around 40million, cash isn't a problem and the club will look elsewhere if these are rejected.

Meanwhile, the draw for the SMFA Shield Round 1 has been made, and Fenerbache will be away to Manchester City.

This morning Wolfcatt joined the ranks of GC6 Managers when he was unveiled as the new Manager of Bayern Munich.

He was quoted as saying he had inherited a good squad but he was intending to add strength in depth as the coming season would see Bayern competing on four fronts.

I've had to quit River Plate after noticing Anderlecht got available.

River has a good squad with many young talented players and it would have been interesting to get them on top of that league...

But as an Anderlecht fan I don't regret it. Was just in time to prevent transfers of Tchite, Frutos and Boussoufa. Those players will definitely raise in value.

Biglia was already gone though, many people seem to be interested in Biglia... and they're right to be.