Gold Championship 6 Match Report Thread

G.Thame

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Gold Championship 6

Fenerbache have had rejected bids for Wesley Sneijder and Matt Derbyshire. The Sneijder offer consisted of 9m, Stephen Appiah and Sahin Selcuk who is now being targeted by Coventry City. Derbyshire's was led to be a huge offer worth 7.1m overall with a decent replacement also included.

Rustu Recber has completed a move to join Sao Paulo for 2m

However, de Souza Deivid looked like joining Bayer Leverkusen for 7.5m only for the SMFA to cancel it.

Luke, why not join the Mediterranean league with me? Teams like Maccabi Haifa and Galatasary are available still. :)

any chance i could loan niguain mate ??

also' date='i have joined as Empoli,any one want to join me in Italy ??

Eazy,could i please loan kewell off you for 49 turns ?? thanks.[/quote']

Ha ha ha, I've got Kewell on loan mate, seeming my needs are bigger than yours :D

Real Madrid Castilla have been challenged to a friendly game on Friday from French team Lille, an offer Real Madrid Castilla have happily accepted

An argument between Paul Thame and the Real Madrid Castilla chairman has led to the instant sacking of Paul Thame from Real Madrid Castilla. Paul has been quick to earn a new job' date=' appealing to the board at Maccabi Haifa, who have accepted his application[/quote']

3rd job in 2 days!?! actually gonna stick this one out... :rolleyes:

Shakthar have a few plans in mind, will be revealed soon, top 2 finish is key for the fans though...but they all want the title ;)

3rd job in 2 days!?! actually gonna stick this one out... :rolleyes:

Shakthar have a few plans in mind' date=' will be revealed soon, top 2 finish is key for the fans though...but they all want the title ;)[/quote']

I'm staying. Maccabi, actually, are one of my favourite teams :D

LOL at my first three games on my schedule!

31 Mar 2007 Division 1 Panathinaikos - MACCABI HAIFA

04 Apr 2007 Division 1 MACCABI HAIFA - Fenerbahçe

07 Apr 2007 Division 1 MACCABI HAIFA - Galatasaray

A non-forumer away game, then home games vs George and Luke in a row!

Shakthar Donetsk....a club filled by history, passionate fans, and glory, who better to manage them eh?

after the Ukrainian team dominated football there for a decade, the rise of Donetsk came about, with the rich man Rinat Akhmetov donating vast amounts of cash into the club, they now boast what many say to be the best club in the country. he has vowed to being European success to this team, and with the help of me, i vow to bring this home to Ukraine!

in 1999, an FC Shakhtar Football academy was opened and nowadays hosts football training for roughly 3000 children. the same year, a sports training Complex "Kirsha", considered to be one of the best in Europe, showing we don't buy all our talent ;) FC Shakhtar has been playing most of its games at the recently renovated RSK Olimpiyskiy stadium. The team has started construction on a new stadium, Shakhtar Stadium which will have a capacity of 50,000 and will be a UEFA five star venue.

so far, no one has been brought in, but we are rumoured to be in talks with Daniel Agger, David Suazo and a further un-named party.

we are a club that has been in control of Ukraine in the past 5 years or so, now we aim to control Russia too! bring it on people!

100px-Shakhtar-Donetsk.png

arbeit30737.gif

anatoliy tymoschuk was a legend for this club in the past decade, he will be sorely missed as he recently transfered to Zenit, but we feel we have the players that are capable to take his CM spot.

LOL at my first three games on my schedule!

31 Mar 2007 Division 1 Panathinaikos - MACCABI HAIFA

04 Apr 2007 Division 1 MACCABI HAIFA - Fenerbahçe

07 Apr 2007 Division 1 MACCABI HAIFA - Galatasaray

A non-forumer away game' date=' then home games vs George and Luke in a row![/quote']

Good luck with the bolded game Paul! ;)

Fenerbache have stated that they are to hopefully play 1 friendly a week up to the beginning of May in order to practise for the Champions League where they will be up against Lyon' date=' Werder Bremen and Ajax.

Liverpool are hopefully first on the list followed by however is available, if you want a friendly with Fenerbache please let me know in advance. [/color']

Napoli would like to challenge Fenerbahce to a friendly, when ficxtures have stopped processing.

The Napoli boss Antony Martignetti is said to be hoping for promotion, and wants European football next season, so he will be looking to win one of the cups. Also, he is looking for any 88+ rated players to buy, or loan.

Maccabi Haifa:

Maccabi Haifa Football Club was established in 1913 in the port city of Haifa. It was a small, struggling club that spent most of its time bouncing between the Liga Leumit and the lower leagues.

In 1990 Maccabi Haifa established itself as an elite, and dominating club in Israel. It began by winning the "double" - League championship and the national cup in the 1990/1 season and continued with the introduction of three talented young players: Eyal Berkovic, Reuven Atar and Tal Banin. In 1992 Maccabi Haifa was purchased by Ya'akov Shahar, who became the owner and president of the club. Under Shahar's management, Maccabi Haifa enjoyed a financial stability and a professional working regulation similar to European football clubs' standards. Maccabi Haifa's highlight season was 1993/4. After winning the 1993 cup, Maccabi Haifa gave a stunning performance in the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup (CWC), beating FC Torpedo Moscow 3-1 and Parma A.C. 1-0 in the last 16, only to lose on penalties. During the season in the domestic league (then called Liga Leumit), the team went unbeaten for the entire season, out of an overall unbeaten streak of 48 games, thus winning a spectacular championship, and breaking many Israeli records. The Maccabi Haifa 1993/4 squad, under the guidance of coach Giora Spiegel, is considered one of the best squads in Israeli football history.

In 1996 Eyal Berkovic and Haim Revivo left Haifa for European clubs. While the two gained great personal success there, Maccabi Haifa went into a slump. The team's standards of maintaining the services of the manager for multiple seasons was thrown as the team went through several managers during 4 years. As result, the team failed to win the national championship title, despite securing the National cup in 1998.

In 1999, under the guidance of the Czech manager Dušan Uhrin, Maccabi Haifa beat French giants Paris Saint-Germain and Austrian club SV Reid to reach the quarter-final of the Cup Winners' Cup. In the middle of the season, Haifa's excellent striker Alon Mizrahi left for French club Nice resulting in a a defeat in the CWC quarter final and a slump in the club's league performance. The club's winning record continued to falter until the arrival of Avraham Grant.

The stadium, Kiryat Eliezer:

The stadium was built in 1955, as a gift from the Italian Labour Union. It seats 14,002 among its 14 gates. Ownership of the stadium belongs to the Municipality of Haifa, though it is managed by a suborganization called ETHOS. ETHOS is managed by Mr. Mark Kisehner. The opening match of the stadium was on September 24, 1955 when Hapoel Haifa was handed a 4-1 drubbing by their city rivals Maccabi Haifa. Prior to this match, both clubs played at Kiryat Haim Stadium in the Kerayot area of Haifa.

Paul's Hopes:

I hope to:

- Make Maccabi Haifa a top 6 contending club

- To bring a mix of youth and experience to the club

- To qualify for the SMFA Cup or Shield next season

- To beat George and Luke in both games this season :D

25.gif

Coventry have done little to strengthen there side in this early stage of the setup. One new face comes in with the signing of Turk Sahin Selcuk whoa rrived from Fenerbache for £4million. Hoping for first team football which was unlikely at the Turkish giants Selcuk should slot in nicely into the heart of citys midfield. LS would also like to thank George W for letting such a talented player go at a reasonable price.

Napoli would like to challenge Fenerbahce to a friendly' date=' when ficxtures have stopped processing.

The Napoli boss Antony Martignetti is said to be hoping for promotion, and wants European football next season, so he will be looking to win one of the cups. Also, he is looking for any 88+ rated players to buy, or loan.[/quote']

Empoli would like to challenge Napoli to a friendly.

would you accept ????

Adam Johnson after swearing he would never accept a football management job again has succumbed to temptation and is now managing Dinamo Zagreb in the Mediterranean league with george' date=' luke etc :D

He would like to say that Modric, and Silva are not for sale ![/quote']

No mention of poor old me in Israel?

Napoli News

746.gif

Napoli manager Antony Martignetti has signed 4 new players to bolster his sides chances of promotion. Ex-Inter Milan winger Kily Gonzalez has joined the club for £5 Million from Rosario Central

KilyGonzalez.jpg

Also, Midfielder Massimo Donati joins for £10 million plus Cupi and Grava from Atalanta.

7218.jpg

Defender Alessandro Grandoni joins from Livorno for £6 million plus Mirko Savini.

Finally, forward Francesco Flachi has joined for £7.3 million from Sampdoria.

flachi.jpg

Archived