Gold Championship 6 Match Report Thread

Re: Gold Championship 6

END OF AN ERA!!!

163_1215035995.gif

New beggining under Winston

In a amazingly sad turn of events Real Madrid have parted company with loved manager Dan Payne. Dan was a legend at this massive club and new manager, Welshman, Dai Winston has said in an interview how MASSIVE the boots are that he has to try and fill. He payed tribute to the work that Payne did at the club and has vowed to take the club forward and win the league in memory of the departing Englishman.

Winston also said how much of privelige it was to be at the healm of such a big, historic club. He went on to say that it was somewhat of a dream come true. The Madrid board have told the Welshman what they expect of him and after Payne's riegn in charge they expect the world, literally! Winston responded by telling the board that he will deliver.

With such an amazing amount of talent at Winston's disposal it will be hard to stop them being a major force in world football. Winston said that Fabregas will be the key to the success of the team. With Torres being heavily relied on for goals. Its a promising time for the club even with losing such a legend of a manager.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 6 Alt Madrid manager SonofPluto welcomes the arrival of Winston into La Liga after the sad departure of former manager Dan Payne. SoP asked for a worthy manager to replace Dan

Re: Gold Championship 6 Match Report Thread Real keep pressure up on leaders Atletico Athletic Bilbao 1 - 4 Real MadridVeigar Páll GUNNARSSON (43) Didier DROGBA (55) Sabrosa SIMAO (

Re: Gold Championship 6 Fenerbache keep 2nd spot with a 2-1 home win against Benfica. Nuno Gomes put the away side in front after 20 minutes, but Fenerbache came back strong just before half time, wi

END OF AN ERA!!!

163_1215035995.gif

New beggining under Winston

In a amazingly sad turn of events Real Madrid have parted company with loved manager Dan Payne. Dan was a legend at this massive club and new manager' date=' Welshman, Dai Winston has said in an interview how [b']MASSIVE[/b] the boots are that he has to try and fill. He payed tribute to the work that Payne did at the club and has vowed to take the club forward and win the league in memory of the departing Englishman.

Winston also said how much of privelige it was to be at the healm of such a big, historic club. He went on to say that it was somewhat of a dream come true. The Madrid board have told the Welshman what they expect of him and after Payne's riegn in charge they expect the world, literally! Winston responded by telling the board that he will deliver.

With such an amazing amount of talent at Winston's disposal it will be hard to stop them being a major force in world football. Winston said that Fabregas will be the key to the success of the team. With Torres being heavily relied on for goals. Its a promising time for the club even with losing such a legend of a manager.

Alt Madrid manager SonofPluto welcomes the arrival of Winston into La Liga after the sad departure of former manager Dan Payne. SoP asked for a worthy manager to replace Dan and feels this has been fulfilled to the upmost.

Just to let you guys know,

I have been managing Plymouth Argyle in another GM account for around 22 games. That GM was then given to TomOwen and I have retrieved Plymouth in my main GM. Currently in division 3. I guess I'll have to continue my super form for the job offers to kick in.

Top of division three by nine points with 10 games to go. Have been demolishing teams on my way. I think I have one of the top scorers in the whole setup who is just 85 rated(Bar from Atletico's Lazovic), so good that United have shown an interest for him!:eek:

The club was under my mates account but it was me looking after it, pleased that it's in my one now and delighted with the form. Probably my best performance in a GC so far:D

Thought I'd let you guys know, so don't be surprised if you see me managing Barca or Inter next (Jus kidding)

Any loans (Midfield preferably) would be fantastic. Currently have winger Adam Johnson on loan (85) and is a regular starter. So post here people if you have any 87+ CM's for loan, my strike is sorted :D

Started off with 25m in the beginning of the season, now have 1.7m:o

That's all for now, Good luck to all the managers in the setup ;)

PS - Remember, just retrieved this club so will have to wait around 13 more games for job offer to kick in:(

Congrats with Real Madrid Dai - Hint Hint:)

Just to let you guys know' date=' [/b']

I have been managing Plymouth Argyle in another GM account for around 22 games. That GM was then given to TomOwen and I have retrieved Plymouth in my main GM. Currently in division 3. I guess I'll have to continue my super form for the job offers to kick in.

Top of division three by nine points with 10 games to go. Have been demolishing teams on my way. I think I have one of the top scorers in the whole setup who is just 85 rated(Bar from Atletico's Lazovic), so good that United have shown an interest for him!:eek:

The club was under my mates account but it was me looking after it, pleased that it's in my one now and delighted with the form. Probably my best performance in a GC so far:D

Thought I'd let you guys know, so don't be surprised if you see me managing Barca or Inter next (Jus kidding)

Any loans (Midfield preferably) would be fantastic. Currently have winger Adam Johnson on loan (85) and is a regular starter. So post here people if you have any 87+ CM's for loan, my strike is sorted :D

Started off with 25m in the beginning of the season, now have 1.7m:o

That's all for now, Good luck to all the managers in the setup ;)

PS - Remember, just retrieved this club so will have to wait around 13 more games for job offer to kick in:(

Congrats with Real Madrid Dai - Hint Hint:)

Never knew you were in this setup Mitu.

Good to see your doing so well with your Plymouth.

Im afriad i have robbed all the loans from Dai's Madrid. :D:P

Re: Gold Championship 6 Match Report Thread

SpartakMoskva.jpg

Moutinho shines on debut!

Shinnik Yaroslavl 0-3 Spartak Moskva

Filipe Joao moutinho made his debut for Spartak Moskva tonight, he joined on loan from Spanish giants Real Madrid, alongside new loan signing Andres Guardado, who also joined from Madrid. Mattis was looking for his team to earn three points tonight, to hopefully extend there lead at the top of the Easten European table. Tonight that traveled to the Shinnik Stadium to face a unmanaged Shinnik Yaroslavl team. Spartak Moskva dominated 62% possession, with 8 out fo 16 shots on target.

The game started well for Spartak Moskva, Jimenez and Guardado coming close in the first ten minutes. Spartak Moskva finally broke the deadlock in the 13th minute, Brazilian Alves Assis Jo volleying the ball into the back of the net. Spartak Moskva doubled there lead ten minutes later, Moutinho thumping the ball into the back of the net from 20 yards out. A cracking goal. The score was 2-0 to Spartak Moskva at half time.

jotq5.jpg

Moutinho.jpg

(Goals from Jo and Moutinho gave Spartak Moskva a 2-0 lead at half time)

The second half started brightly for Spartak Moskva, Guardado again coming close. Spartak Moskva scored the third and final goal of the game on the 50th minute mark, Moutinho scoring his second of the night, received the ball on the right, skipping inside his marker, and rasping home a screamer from 25 yards out to earn all three points for Spartak Moskva and a happy trip home to the Luzhniki.

As Spartak Moskva also won on Saturday, 3-1 against Illychivets, with a brace from Jo and a a goal from Aquilani and Shakhtar Donetsk losing there last two matches, Spartak Moskva have now gone six points clear at the top of the table.

Moutinho.jpg

(Another goal from Moutinho sealed the victory for Spartak Moskva and put them six points clear at the top of the Eastern European table)

163_1215035995.gif

Awesome Simao gives Real first win under Winston

264_front_small.gifReam Madrid 5 - 0 Las Palmas13_front_small.gif

Sabrosa SIMAO (7)

José FERNANDO TORRES (21)

Sabrosa SIMAO (27)

Sabrosa SIMAO (35)

Sabrosa SIMAO (71)

Los Galacticos move into second in La Liga with an impressive victiry against Las Palmas. Simao shone throughout the game, impressing his new manager. Winston told his team to go out and perform to the best of thier ability to show him what they had and stake a claim for staying at the club. They certainly did that.

Taking the lead after just seven minutes when Simao rifled a long range shot into the top corner of the Las Palmas net. Real went into half time three nil up after further goals from Fernando Torres and Simao again.

Simao's third was another peach of a goal as he rose to meet an inswinging cross with a majestic over-head kick which flew into the net. An absolutely amazing strike from the Portuguese winger. He scored again to make the score 5-0 and seal an emphatic win for his new boss.

simao_sabrosa-01.jpg

( Simao's four goals last night gave Winston a win in his first game in charge )

49_1204432433.gif

Manchester United Welcomes Potential Saviour

Earlier today it was announced by Manchester United that they had appointed a new manager in the shape of Luke Deveney, a British manager with a massive task on his hands. Due to an unsavoury past in recent seasons, Manchester United unbelieveably find themselves in the 2nd tier of English football and with a squad seriously depleted from previous quality. Deveney is expected to take them back to the Premiership this season with his new side lying in 3rd with 8 games to go. United's new boss has announced that Rio Ferdinand will be the club captain but if an offer of a 90+ replacement and 2 other suitable 89/90's is shown, then it may be unfortunately accepted as depth is necessary for the side as well as quality.

l_650.gif

163_1215035995.gif

Real keep pressure up on leaders Atletico

268_front_small.gifAthletic Bilbao 1 - 4 Real Madrid264_front_small.gif

Veigar Páll GUNNARSSON (43)

Didier DROGBA (55)

Sabrosa SIMAO (62)

Cesc FABREGAS (64)

Didier DROGBA (83)

Real Madrid have set up a massive crunch match with La Liga leaders and huge rivals Atletico Madrid on Wednesday after picking up another three points. Their manager, Dai Winston, has been delighted with his players performances since he arived at the Bernabeu. Its now in their own hands as they come up against arguably the best manager in GC history in Simon SOP. All eyes will be on the game on Wednesday to see who takes pole position the the race to win La Liga.

Winston has also stated his transfer ambitions as he is looking for a defender or two to boost their back line. After bids for Rio Ferdinand, Nemanja Vidic and John Terry all being in vain, Winston has now said that he welcomes offers for Daniel De Rossi that includes a good defender.

l_650.gif

163_1215035995.gif

Real win Madrid derby to top La Liga

264_front_small.gifReal Madrid 3 - 0 Atletico Madrid268_front_small.gif

Scherer MAXWELL (12)

Scherer MAXWELL (42)

Didier DROGBA (75)

Real have gone top of La Liga after winning the top of the table clash on Wednesday night. Their manager, Dai Winston, was delighted as Atletico are such a good team with a great manager. His team has proven to him that they are good enough to win things and want to win with him at the helm. Real still have some tough games in their run in but Winston is confident that the La Liga title will be their come the end of the season.

l_650.gif

163_1215035995.gif

Late winner keeps Los Galacticos top

252_front_small.gifEspanyol 0 - 1 Real Madrid264_front_small.gif

Scherer MAXWELL (83)

Real managed to stay top of La Liga tonight with a hard fought away win against Espanyol. Winston is happy with the result and hopes to continue his good start with the club. Maxwell's late chip is giving the Welsh man a decision head ache after only using Maxwell as an emergency left winger, he has impressed and is keeping fellow Brazilian Mancini out of the starting lineup.

3082_1209755861.jpg

( Maxwell scored the only goal to give Real another win )

Ajax go two points clear

Mirko Vucinic scored his 33rd goal in just 19 league games this season to put Ajax 2 points clear at the top of the table. Vucinic, 24, was signed from Southampton earlier this season and has proved to be the signing of the season after netting 2 more goals this evening in a 6-0 win at KAA Gent.

Ajax have been hot on the heels of AZ Alkmaar all season and have now gone ahead due Alkmaar's draw tonight.

The two sides meet in the penultimate game of the season which could prove to be the title decider.

Wallace has also announced today that a number of players are available for loan for the final few games of the season.

53_front_small.gif345_1203409714.gif8_front_small.gif

Toulouse need a miracle!

Toulouse find themselves 8th in the french league after 3 matches without a win, this is Kevin's Third season at French Side Toulouse and after a French League win in Season 1 Kevin finds himself underachieving.

SMTV interviewed Kevin after 2 - 2 draw with un-managed Ajaccio.

SMTV - "Your side is definatly underachieving you have a nice balanced squad but no rela superb players"

Kev - "That is the achilles heel of my side we have a niced side of great 89 players and 88's but we have a currently lack of great players"

SMTV - "Some teams in the french league have some great players why do toulouse have none"

Kev - "Yeah i am looking to make some good signings now"

I will use my players to get some 90's if you have some 90's i can get for P/E please PM Me

Pretty gutted that My Real lost 4-1 away to a very average placed Valencia tonight....

Good thing is that we are still top of the league with Zaragoza and Atletico hot on our heels....

Still looking for a top class defender.....Bids for Sergio Ramos, Vidic, Terry, Ferdinand all failed....

Willing to use De Rossi, Burdisso and others in the deal....

Soa Paulo could be selling Xavi!!!

The spanish midfielder could be leaving the Brazilian gianst along with Robiniho. He has handed in a transfer request, but is waiting for clubs to bite! Soa Paulo are looking for a winger and another player in exchange, both under 30 and a decent rating above 90. Cash offers will be rejected without thinking

Xavi_976282.jpg

Lazio will have alot to do to seal the 2nd spot in Serie A after a 2-2 draw with a good Torino side. Goals from Cheryou & Ledesma either side of the half gave Toggs a draw in his first match in charge.

They play Internazionale in the final game of the season. Despite Lazio being guranteed UCL football next season, Toggs says he wants to finish in the highest possible position.

Real Madrid have been crowned La Liga Champions after a final day victory away to Almeria....

Dai Winston is said to be delighted with his players performances since he took over....

Now, relishing a full season against the great SOP.....

SpartakMoskva.jpg

Spartak Moskva retain Eastern European League Title!

Spartak Moskva lifted the Eastern European League Title for a second time under manager Louis Mattis last night finishing on 90 points, six ahead of second place Lokomotiv Moskva. Mattis crashed out of both of the Domestic cups and the European cup in order to focus on the league which he thought was the most important thing to win with the squad he has got. When asked about how he felt about winning the League title for a second time, Mattis said the following:

It's a great achievement for me and the lads, i have been at this club for a season and a half now, and when i guided them to the league last season, they done it ever so greatly, i have been able to build the squad up this season and i have brought in some world class players. Now i know my team play fantasticly together, i will focus on the SMFA Champs Cup and see how well the team does on a European level.

Player Award's

Alves Assis Jo

3688_1209755861.jpg

(Top goalscorer - 24 Goals)

Alves Assis Jo

3688_1209755861.jpg

(Top Assister - 21 Assits)

Alves Assis Jo

3688_1209755861.jpg

(Man Of Match Award - 11 Match Of Matches)

Alves Assis Jo

3688_1209755861.jpg

(Spartak Moskva Player Of The Year Award)

Raz's Lyon crush the french division

Another season passes by, and Olympic Lyonnaise managed my Raz the reject win the French division in style. Finishing on a staggering 107pts :o

Played 38

Won 35

Drew 2

Lost 1

Raz will now turn his attention to the Polish national side in an attempt to gain qualification to the world cup knockout stages.

• 2 weeks later...

Matchday 1.

125_1189947521.gifSampdoria 0-2 Lazio 111_1193150063.gif

Goran Pandev (14)

Carlos Cuellar (50)

Next up is Leece. Lazio should keep their 100% start to the season.

Champs Cup - Group E

111_1193150063.gif123_1192673039.gif350_1205176289.gif391_1223654139.jpg

Hard group with Roma & Bayern ovious qualifiers. Toggs will relish the match against Kuldeep's Roma.