Gold Championship 6 Match Report Thread

G.Thame

Re: Gold Championship 6 Match Report Thread

Let the battle of Spain begin

Match day 1 - both Madrid sides got wins under there belts

Atlético Madrid won 7-0 away at Levante

Real Madrid won 2-1 away at Deportivo La Coruña

Also its reconised that Andrew Seary at Barcalona will have a say in the title race as well as they drew 1-1 with Valencia.

All Madrid eyes are on November 19th when the clubs meet in the league

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will Pandev Leave?

2409_1209755861.jpg

Lazio & Sevilla are in intense talks that could see Macedonian striker Goran Pandev leave to Sunny Spain. Toggs says it will take a good offer to see him leave, saying 'he's a good player that i don't need to sell, so i want a decent replacement.' A swap deal is possible aswell. Kiessling & Capel could join Lazio with Pandev & Ozkar leaving.

111_1193150063.gif Lazio 5-1 Palermo 117_1198417095.gif

Christian Raul Ledesma (1, 8)

Tommaso Rocchi (31,34)

Stefano Mauri (48)

Carvalha Amauri (67)

Lazio continue good start. Next up is Reggina where players will be rested before friday's meeting with Bayern @ home in the UCL.

Plyd3 - Won3 - Draw0 - Lost 0 - GoalsFor 13 - Goals Against 1 - Pts 9

• 2 weeks later...

Current raining Eastern European champions Spartak Moskva got off to a horrible start, losing there first two matches, but since then they have won each single one of there matches, including a very impressive 3-2 over Internazionale in the SMFA Champs Cup, and a 2-0 win over Fiorentina tonight. :)

I'v just been offered VFB Stuttgart in this setup, not a bad side, if it wasn't for the fact I'v got Alt Madrid I'd of taken them. So I'm going to reject the offer at somepoint, if anyones intrested PM me on the forum and we'l sort a time out, if not I'l reject the offer in the morning.

Toggs left Lazio for fellow country team Fiorentina. Toggs hopes star players such as Toni, Mutu, Frey, Montolivo & Friedrich can get the team too the top of Serie A. 12 90+ & 25 87+. Great youth such as Buonanotte, Guilherme, Di Maria & Hauche.

Toni - avaliable for a replacement 89 striker & 90+ RB or Midfielder.

Frey - avaliable for 2 88+ under25s. one being a goalkeeper.

Guitterez - avaliable for over 25 89+ winger & 88+ Defender.

Since taking over at Fiorentina, Toggs has enjoyed a fine run of results at the club, which include last nights historic win against Internazionale to get Fiorentina's first points in the compertition and giving them a leg to stand on in the tournument. Toggs tonights plays Leece, a very weak squad without a manager and he has made 10 changes to his squad that played last night. Tonights team: Frey, Potenza, Danielli, Henrique, Kleber, Santana, Sivok, Brown, Di Maria, Piquonne, Pazzini. (Av Age: 25; Av Rating: 89)

Was looking forward to a challenging season against the GC king this season.....

Has the master lost his touch?

Real Madrid 3 - 0 Atletico Madrid....

Did you rest players Simon? You must have, I never beat you....

This sees Real sit top of La Liga by a point over a ridiculously amazing Sevilla squad...

While Simon sits disappointingly in 10th :eek: Your losing touch mate....

Was looking forward to a challenging season against the GC king this season.....

Did you rest players Simon? You must have' date=' I never beat you....

This sees Real sit top of La Liga by a point over a ridiculously amazing Sevilla squad...

While Simon sits disappointingly in 10th :eek: Your losing touch mate....[/quote']

Not only in this setup lol and I had no-one rested either, well done mate, all my teams in there 3rd or 4th season are struggling atm

Did you rest players Simon? You must have' date=' I never beat you....

While Simon sits disappointingly in 10th :eek: Your losing touch mate....[/quote']

I agree Dai, the new boys are in town (me & u :P ), beat Simon 4-1 today, never win against him, is team are not even in the SMFA Shield places. :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

There's no hope for Spartak Moskva winning the league this season, they are 10 points adrift of first, and this has been Mattis's worste season by far, while doing very well in the SMFA champs cup, there doing rubbish in the league, 6 losts and only 20 games in. :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad::( :( :(

I am delighted to knock the GC KING out of the Spanish Shield in Round 3!!

Slightly disappointed its not later in the competition but hey....

Unlucky mate.... At this rate, you wont win anything this season..:eek: Has that ever happened before?

I am delighted to knock the GC KING out of the Spanish Shield in Round 3!!

Slightly disappointed its not later in the competition but hey....

Unlucky mate.... At this rate' date=' you wont win anything this season..:eek: Has that ever happened before?[/quote']

Well done mate - and yes it has lol not for a while but it happens, seasons not over yet thou :P still top of champs cup group, 1/4 final spanish cup and up to 8th in league but 8 points off SMFA places with only 15 games played so far.

• 2 weeks later...

l_650.gif

163_1215035995.gif

Real remain top but still looking over their shoulders

13_front_small.gifLas Palmas 1 - 4 Real Madrid264_front_small.gif

J . Cole (5)

S. Maxwell (15)

J. Fernando Torres (16)

J. Arriaga (57)

J. Cole (80)

Winston is still enjoying his first full season as Real Madrid manager and continues to keep them above the rest of the talented teams in La Liga this season. The Welshman is delighted to be above the awesome Sevilla team that has such a depth of amazing players it is bewildering how they are not ripping this league apart.

Winston is also excited as fellow manager SoP of Atletico is finally getting his players performing and they are getting back into the mix of things in the league. It was one of the main reasons that Winston left Middlesbrough was to compete with the best managers and Simon is definately one of them.

Los Galacticos are still competing on all fronts this season, getting to the business end of the domestic competitions starting this Monday in the Spanish Cup semi final versus rivals Atletico, which is promising to be an epic occasion.

Then comes the SMFA Knockout stages on Friday which will see Real come up against Lyon with Winston not too bothered about the outcome because of the ammount of cup tied players in Real's second/Cup team. He went on to say that next season they will be competing on all fronts.

Then finally in this make or break eight days comes the Spanish Shield semi final which sees Real come up against the surprise package of Elche. Madrid have already beaten Elche 3-2 this season but it will be a completely different starting eleven to the tam that played that day. So its going to be a busy week for the Spanish giants but Winston hopes that the team plays as well as he knows they can.

Current League standings:

GC6League.jpg

Archived