Gold Championship 6 Match Report Thread

G.Thame

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Gold Championship 6 Match Report Thread

Just wanted to say well done to Simon' date=' his Altetico beat my Real 2-1 in the Spanish Cup Semi final tonight...

Both of us played second teams, his come out on top... Good luck in the final buddy...[/quote']

Cheers mate :D - I'v just quickly popped online at someones house to check this result lol - looked like a good game

Real Madrid set up a SMFA Cup Quarter Final tie with Kuldeep's Roma after smashing Lyon 4-1...

Winston is in a dilemma on whether to go for the SMFA Cup with his first team or stick with the weaker "cup" team...

Good luck Kuldeep mate...;) Not too much luck though... :o

I would like to wish Kuldeep and his Roma team good luck in the SMFA Cup Quarter Final tonight...

I have decided to use my second team... Not that I will use that as an excuse if I lose... ;):P

Anyway' date=' good luck buddy :)[/quote']

Won 2-0, and I evaded Simon, so that's a pretty good draw. I'm so glad you used your seconds, I probably would've got smashed otherwise :D

Drawn Lokomotiv Moskva at Home, so have a decent chance of making the Final to hopefully face AZ Alkmaar (It would be easier than Atletico :P)

Ajax latest

Ajax have dropped their interest in Ronaldo for the time being, as negotiations have yet again collapsed. Ajax have tabled large offers with star players and cash, but the offers never seem to be good enough for the Athens boss.

In other news, Ajax would also like to make their intentions heard that they are in the market for a new striker before the start of next season, preferably rated 92 upwards.

Ajax latest

Ajax have dropped their interest in Ronaldo for the time being' date=' as negotiations have yet again collapsed. Ajax have tabled large offers with star players and cash, but the offers never seem to be good enough for the Athens boss.

In other news, Ajax would also like to make their intentions heard that they are in the market for a new striker before the start of next season, preferably rated 92 upwards.[/quote']

Same here...

I have offered talent and more talent to get him but the Athens manager doesn't seem to know what he wants for him...

Its slightly annoying but I may try one or two more offers to get him...

On Friday Me Vs SoP for the SMFA CC.

After the match' date=' I'm making everyone at Roma available again. If you're interested in any of my players, we could strike deals now, and do them after I lose the final :P[/quote']

Now this will be an interesting final, I'll have to keep my eyes open for this one.. :D

Spanish Shield Final

163_1215035995.gif

Awesome Guardado ensures Real have some silverware this season

264_front_small.gifReal Madrid 6 - 1 R. Santander1_front_small.gif

A. Guardado (5)

D. N'Doye (34)

A. Guardado (35)

A. Guardado (38)

A. Guardado (56)

E. Adebayor (81)

M. Carrick (86)

9983_1227866225.jpg3954_1223304720.jpg1860_1209755861.jpg

Since the last report, things have gone from bad to worse for Dai Winston's Real Madrid. The team were looking good in all four competitions and with a decent squad, looking to pick up at least one trophy. Winston expressed his delight at getting one trophy tonight, but also spoke of his disappointment about the clubs recent form.

A run that has seen the team knocked out of the SMFA Cup, expectedly maybe, but still, its disappointing. Then, slipping down to fourth in a very strong La Liga after just one loss and three silly draws. The title is not out of reach with Real still having to play the three teams above them and every team has a similar run in, but Winston is not very confident, especially now that main striker Fernando Torres is injured.

Hopefully, league results will improve and Real will be back challenging very soon.

georgegc6xs3.jpg

Fenerbahce fans were left shocked on Thursday afternoon when former manager GeorgeECFC returned to the club, almost a year to the day he resigned. The club have been suffering from a shocking season and will be left without European football next season.

Despite signing Ryan Babel back in season 1, he was sold to Porto on Friday in a move which saw Fernandes Michel Bastos and Matias Fritzler join Fenerbahce. 26 year old right back Marcos Angeleri was also sold - to Shakhtar Donetsk in exchange for Oleksiy Hai. The deal also saw striker Joao Kleber Pereira join for £5 million.

Last night saw Fener face PAOK at home and take the 3 points in a 3-1 win. Kleber Pereira marked his debut with a 33rd minute goal and Sanli Tuncay added 2. Rodriguez Toni Gonzalez got PAOK's consolation goal late on.

Meanwhile, Andriy Shevchenko has been made available, any deal would need to include a central midfielder rated 88+.

georgegc6xs3.jpg

Fenerbahce fans were left shocked on Thursday afternoon when former manager GeorgeECFC returned to the club' date=' almost a year to the day he resigned. The club have been suffering from a shocking season and will be left without European football next season.

Despite signing Ryan Babel back in season 1, he was sold to Porto on Friday in a move which saw Fernandes Michel Bastos and Matias Fritzler join Fenerbahce. 26 year old right back Marcos Angeleri was also sold - to Shakhtar Donetsk in exchange for Oleksiy Hai. The deal also saw striker Joao Kleber Pereira join for £5 million.

Last night saw Fener face PAOK at home and take the 3 points in a 3-1 win. Kleber Pereira marked his debut with a 33rd minute goal and Sanli Tuncay added 2. Rodriguez Toni Gonzalez got PAOK's consolation goal late on.

Meanwhile, Andriy Shevchenko has been made available, any deal would need to include a central midfielder rated 88+. [/color']

welcome :) im benfica , dunno if anyone else is in the league though.

All my teams are suffering due to my unactiveness :o so benfica will probly have no european football next season :(

l_650.gif

163_1215035995.gif

Real starting to re-find form

264_front_small.gifReal Madrid 3 - 0 Villarreal13_front_small.gif

E. ADEBAYOR (29)

A. INIESTA (65)

S. SIMAO (87)

3954_1223304720.jpg2767_1209755861.jpg3297_1231884030.jpg

Real Madrid are bouncing back from a string of disappointing results which have resulted in them losing their lead at the top of the league and also drop to fourth in a very tight battle at the top of La Liga.

The team is starting to fire again now after manager, Dai Winston, tweaked the formation slightly. It is not impossible to retain their league title but with two very good teams above them, they will need a bit of luck on their side.

Recent schedule:

RealGC6Schedule.jpg

Current League standings:

RealGC6Table.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

180_1223654130.jpg

Thomas Ince "Im proud To Manager Such A Big Club"

Ajax yesterday shocked the Footballing world when they apponted English manager Thomas Ince to vacant hotseat at the Amersterdam Arena

This moved has suprised a number of fnas who were shocked not to see a dutch manager take over such a club of Ajax`s Stature and History

Thomas Ince said this "I am delighted and shocked to be offered the job out of the blue i had no hesitation in accepting"

Lucio Appointed Ajax Captain

4554_1222267634.jpg

Ferrira Lucio was appointed captain today as Thomas Ince contunues to shake up the Dutch Squad on the topic lucio said " i am happy ot be captaining such a great club and hopefully we will have some success"

]

Transfer News

Ajax ahve reportedly tried to make contact with Roma over Seydou Keita more updates Due Soon

3857_1229444279.jpg

:eek::eek::eek: Whats happened to Richard!

Archived