Gold Championship 6 Match Report Thread

Re: Gold Championship 6 Match Report Thread

Whilst recent rumours that surfaced stating Ajax boss Richard Wallace was removed from his post, a somewhat surprised Wallace can himself quash all rumours and say he is most definately still in charge :D

Ajax can clinch their Fifth successive League title tomorrow if they avoid defeat.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 6 Alt Madrid manager SonofPluto welcomes the arrival of Winston into La Liga after the sad departure of former manager Dan Payne. SoP asked for a worthy manager to replace Dan

Re: Gold Championship 6 Match Report Thread Real keep pressure up on leaders Atletico Athletic Bilbao 1 - 4 Real MadridVeigar Páll GUNNARSSON (43) Didier DROGBA (55) Sabrosa SIMAO (

Re: Gold Championship 6 Fenerbache keep 2nd spot with a 2-1 home win against Benfica. Nuno Gomes put the away side in front after 20 minutes, but Fenerbache came back strong just before half time, wi

Whilst recent rumours that surfaced stating Ajax boss Richard Wallace was removed from his post' date=' a somewhat surprised Wallace can himself quash all rumours and say he is most definately still in charge :D

Ajax can clinch their Fifth successive League title tomorrow if they avoid defeat.[/quote']

I saw the report and immediately rushed to see for myself as I would have been gutted to lose a great manager with an amazing squad.

Glad to see that it was Tom making a mistake....

l_650.gif

163_1234165870.jpg

Real cant wait for next season

264_front_small.gifReal Madrid 3 - 0 Atl. Bilbao268_front_small.gif

C. FABREGAS (5)

E. ADEBAYOR (19), (72)

19_1226589443.jpg3954_1223304720.jpg

Real are looking forward to next season after a disappointing second season in charge for their Welsh manager, Dai Winston. He wanted to win things here at Madrid, a league title and a Spanish Cup are satisfying but he wants more. Next season, the Welshman has stated the SMFA Cup will be top priority.

Barcelona born Cesc Fabregas opened the scoring after just five minutes for Real last night. Beating the offside flag, which was a very dubious decision in itself, and finished well. Real were playing well and pressing for more goals. They did double their advantage after twenty minutes when Togolese target-man, Emmanuel Adebayor pounced to tap in following a terrible fumble from the Bilbao keeper. Madrid took that lead into half time.

The Basque's did show some fight and managed to make some chances, but Real were not letting them score, they eventually killed the game off themselves, helped by yet another goalkeeping error. Adebayor again the scorer as his shot squirmed under the Bilbao keeper and into the net. Three quite fortunate goald for Real Madrid keeps them in touch with taking the runners up league spot this season.

Recent un-reported results:

MadridGC6Schedule.jpg

l_650.gif

163_1234165870.jpg

Going through the motions

252_front_small.gifEspanyol 0 - 3 Real Madrid264_front_small.gif

T. CESAR AZPILICUETA (8)

S. MAXWELL (39)

D. DE ROSSI (43)

22179_1210100050.jpg3082_1209755861.jpg2576_1232642882.jpg

Its a case of just turning up as the season is already over in La Liga. Real are safely into the SMFA Cup next season and have been for some time and had already conceded the fact that they threw their chance of another league title away earlier in the season. The final game of this season is this coming Wednesday. Then Winston hopes to do a fair bit of dealing in the transfer market, with Cristiano Ronaldo rumoured to be the main target.

Real are hindered with a few injuries at the moment with players like, Joe Cole, Andres Iniesta and Fernando Torres missing. Winston is playing a few younger players mixed with the talent already at his disposal. The first goal tonight was netted by young Spaniard Cesar Azpilicueta, who was forward for an attacking corner and was on hand to poke the ball in following a goal mouth scramble.

Just 5 mitues before the break, Madrid were two goals to the good after the Espanyol keeper, Kameni decided to drop a fairly feeble shot rght at the feet of Real's left midfielder Scherer Maxwell who couldn't believe his luck and put the ball in the net. Real weren't done in the first half and made it three, just seconds before the break. De Rossi finished off a slick passing move with a great finish.

l_650.gif

163_1234165870.jpg

Real snatch 3rd spot on final day

264_front_small.gifReal Madrid 4 - 1 Levante6_front_small.gif

F. ARIZALA (4)

J. COLE (30), (55)

J. NINO MARTINEZ (59)

F. ARIZALA (84)

24084_1222434971.jpg468_1209755861.jpg

Real Madrid managed to finish this slightly disappointing season in third after Sevilla slipped up tonight. Winston will be looking for better things next season and expectations are high.

Los Galacticos will be looking to do dealings in the up coming transfer market with a number of players rumoured to be targets. News will follow of any happenings.

Final standings:

RealGC6Finalstandings.jpg

264_front_small.gif791_1227613282.jpg263_front_small.gif

Real Madrid Castilla Announce Ryan Will Become Their New First Team Coach.

Real Madrid Castilla This Afternoon Announced Ryan Will Become Their First Team Coach/Manager. He Has Also Announced That He Has Sacked Steve McLaren As Assistant Manager And Brought In Former Arsenal First Team Coach Boro Primorac. Castilla Are 15th In League (3 Points Of Drop Zone) With Only 10 Games Past. Mourad Meghni Has Been Announced As The Clubs New Captain While Charles Itandje Vice. Ryan Hopes To Keep The Club Up And Hopefully Even A Top 10 Finish. Armand Traore Has Been Brought On Loan While Ryan Asks For Bigger Clubs To Lend Him Players

:).

boro.jpg

New Assistant Manager.

2199_1209755861.jpg3847_1209755861.jpg

Captain + Vice Captain.

liverpool-fc-crest.jpg

Liverpool win the EPL !

Ecstatic scouses poured into the streets of Liverpool upon hearing the full time whistle in the match between Liverpool and Cardiff City, only a win would guarentee them their second title under Johnsons reigns. And thats excatly what they got, a close hard fought, 3-2 win.

Johnson has announced that Corluka (91) and Mohammed Diarra (94) are for sale.

Champions Liverpool have brought in the worlds most exciting player , Christano Ronaldo for Quaresma and Mo Diarra, a deal im delighted with. Both will drop so cant complain can i !

Liverpool would also like to announce that Lucho Gonzalez 93 is for sale. A CF/F and a Replacement ( both 90, maybe one 89 depending on age ) would get his signature.

Corluka is also available in a striaght swap for a 90/91 CM :)

Same with Real. Top stars available.

I am slightly peeved that I missed Ronaldo deal accepted.

I was told a few weeks ago what it would take for me to secure his signing. But I wanted to wait until the end of the season and had to secure a new striker using Mancini and Burdisso which I have arranged. But I needed to swap Inler for a defender to cover Burdisso. Now I notice that my overall plan has been destroyed as Ronaldo has gone to Adam for the worst deal that AEK Athens manager could have got. lol

Anyway, end of story, I'm gutted. :o:P

Great for Mr Adamski!

I offered Van Der Vaart, Mcgeady and about 20 odd million for what its worth, but that wasn't any good either. Very surprised he ended up taking that deal :rolleyes:

Same with Real. Top stars available.

I am slightly peeved that I missed Ronaldo deal accepted.

I was told a few weeks ago what it would take for me to secure his signing. But I wanted to wait until the end of the season and had to secure a new striker using Mancini and Burdisso which I have arranged. But I needed to swap Inler for a defender to cover Burdisso. Now I notice that my overall plan has been destroyed as Ronaldo has gone to Adam for the worst deal that AEK Athens manager could have got. lol

Anyway' date=' end of story, I'm gutted. :o:P[/quote']

Shame on anyone who gets in the way of Madrid's signings really! :P

Will have to check out the updated Real side' date=' see who's gone where ;)[/quote']

Not too much happened really. I know you will be disappointed to see I let Paloschi go. In a good deal though.

It must have been a great deal :rolleyes:

Im sure the side is still the best in the championship :P SMFA Cup next season I think ;)

Its not the best squad in the championship..

You should see the stupid Sevilla squad. The manager must be terrible to not have won anything with it. Its crazy.

Second best in the whole setup has to be Ajax. Great team you have there Richard.

Still not got that right back lol.

Yeah I remember the Sevilla squad, not sure if its the same boss but the one who managed them at some point when I did Madrid, the boss had about 4 teams in the setup and often cheated but we all know how good SM are with dealing with those things :rolleyes:

Richards squad is also awesome always was.

Hmm I think my turn must be due by now! I have this canny knack of getting dumped out of the SMFA Cup straight after the Group Stages. Made it to the final in season 2, but since then its been very much a distant reality!

I could be in the market for an AM, if anyone has any lying around :D

Good to see you back Dan.

Hmm I think my turn must be due by now! I have this canny knack of getting dumped out of the SMFA Cup straight after the Group Stages. Made it to the final in season 2' date=' but since then its been very much a distant reality!

I could be in the market for an AM, if anyone has any lying around :D

Good to see you back Dan.[/quote']

Only to a select few threads though ;) And for a Spurs lol.

Dont you have VDV and someone else in AM, sure last time I saw your squad it was great in midfield lol.

Yeah I have VDV and Renato Augusto as primary AM's. Have 4 other players where AM is their secondary position. Happy with rest of midfield though :)

Only to a select few threads though ;) And for a Spurs lol.

Dont you have VDV and someone else in AM' date=' sure last time I saw your squad it was great in midfield lol.[/quote']