Gold Championship 6 Match Report Thread

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 6 Alt Madrid manager SonofPluto welcomes the arrival of Winston into La Liga after the sad departure of former manager Dan Payne. SoP asked for a worthy manager to replace Dan

Re: Gold Championship 6 Match Report Thread Real keep pressure up on leaders Atletico Athletic Bilbao 1 - 4 Real MadridVeigar Páll GUNNARSSON (43) Didier DROGBA (55) Sabrosa SIMAO (

Re: Gold Championship 6 Fenerbache keep 2nd spot with a 2-1 home win against Benfica. Nuno Gomes put the away side in front after 20 minutes, but Fenerbache came back strong just before half time, wi

• 1 month later...

Re: Gold Championship 6 Match Report Thread

Bayern Get a new man!

0,1020,109167,00.jpg

Fans have flocked to Allianz Arena in Munich to see there teams new manager. The appiontment sent out mixed reactions from with in the fans. The new manager is Aaron Dhandli. He has done well with Inter, liverpool and boca juniors in the past. He is also well known for his building of Aucus. But manager Aaron Dhandli is most exited about coming to take charge of german giants. "I am very happy to be here. It is a huge club with a equially huge squad. I hope to do good things under them. We are currently 4th, but aim to break into the top 3. We are also looking to sign a new striker and midfielder. As for departures, they are needed. We currently have a budget of nothing. I aim to chnage this by selling Salihamidzic. He is a good player but if we can get 7 mill from him it will be worth it. Key players this season are two future super stars. Gourcuff and Zarate will play a key role" - Aaron Dhandli. Despite there being a lot of interest for Gourcuff Aaron is admant that he will be staying.

yoann-gourcuff-002.jpg

Key Man

• 3 weeks later...

you got a deal from marsielle :eek:' date=' kept countering a 88 and 89 for gomis ( i dont think he has an idea of who he is),[/quote']

Got another one lined up after ;) maybe he just wants to build his team around him ! and tbf, ribery and hamsik for ronaldo in a GC isnt massively over priced, infcat some would say its cheap :rolleyes:

you got a deal from marsielle :eek:' date=' kept countering a 88 and 89 for gomis ( i dont think he has an idea of who he is),[/quote']

I managed to get a deal out of Seville last week :eek:

Rubbish deal for me long term, but short term the right thing to do

Atl Madrid still looking for 90/91+ defenders

easily one of my fav gc's signed miltio recently' date=' im always getting counters involving gourcuff and busquets, but am waiting for a rise to get the best out of them. Tried getting pique of marsielle, but got too annoyed :o[/quote']

He is joining me thats why, he has agreed anyway. Im selling him a player after ronaldo for him and Vukcevic :)

SIMON ! i would of offered you a much much better deal ! :(

I'd been touting him for a while and had a load of injuries so much so if I hadn't of done the deal I'd of been playing 2 87's and a 89 tonight, and youth players in the cup, injuries havn't been kind to me in any setup recently

Yep, I still agree. I get the same old cr*p offers for Ramos.

Im still after the elusive new keeper! Come on chaps!

Also tried buying Pique earlier. A little odd. I would have accepted a counter offer but I didn't have enough cash. Offered the cash I had with p/e, then got rejected saying he has got a better offer. Then after a couple of PMs I was told he wasn't selling him :confused:

I cant stand dealing with that Sevilla managers offers me oldies or people on the drop for Chiellini' date=' Higuain, Diego, etc evry god darn week :rolleyes:[/quote']

Ajax have made every player available for the next couple of weeks with a view to ringing the changes at the club. Not guaranteed to sell every player of course, but sensible part exchange offers will of course be seriously considered. Please, no PMs asking 'what do you want for this player' etc etc.

If you're interested in a player, just make a sensible p/e bid. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Finished the season in 3rd place trailing behind Dai's Real in 2nd and the stupidly great Sevilla in 1st - next up cup semi final on Friday

Wow.

I never ever look at the League table in this setup as I always feel I am doing terrible. 2nd is good though, I can live with that. :) I just wish there could be a few more deals done with that Sevilla. :(