Gold Championship 6 Match Report Thread

Re: Gold Championship 6 Match Report Thread

In the last 6 games in the league i have one win, which was last nghts 7-0 demolition of Leeds.

Bastos scored 2 and assisted 2 on his debut, and only got a performance rating of 7 lol !

Anyways, even with all those points dropped im 15 points clear, with 5 games remaining. GD is +40 better than 2nd so basically won the league again! Happy days !

My record is 33 played. 23 won, 6 draws 4 losses.

3 draws and 2 losses come in last 6 games ! i would of had an amazing record if i didnt bugger up recently.

Anyways, next game is Vlads flamengo in the quarters of the SMFA cup. Got a 5-2 agg lead from first leg, 5 away goals too :D

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 6 Alt Madrid manager SonofPluto welcomes the arrival of Winston into La Liga after the sad departure of former manager Dan Payne. SoP asked for a worthy manager to replace Dan

Re: Gold Championship 6 Match Report Thread Real keep pressure up on leaders Atletico Athletic Bilbao 1 - 4 Real MadridVeigar Páll GUNNARSSON (43) Didier DROGBA (55) Sabrosa SIMAO (

Re: Gold Championship 6 Fenerbache keep 2nd spot with a 2-1 home win against Benfica. Nuno Gomes put the away side in front after 20 minutes, but Fenerbache came back strong just before half time, wi

May aswell subscribe to this thread i suppose.:P

Took over lokomotiv Moskva around 2 weeks ago done a few deals and here they are.

I signed Nani for Ariel MATI FERNANDEZ & Mounir EL HAMDAOUI

signed VIDIC' date=' Nemanja[/b'] for Barrios(89), Amorbieta(89)+ Alexis Sanchez(89)

Alot to give out but got a quality player in return.

And also signed NAVAS, Jesús for Palombo + Milevsky + 7M.

Im really enjoying this GC, still actively looking for deals, particulary looking to ship out a few strikers.Heres some that are available.

Briand(89)

Derdiyok(88)

Grafite(90)

Seleznov(88)

Park(88)

Ba(88)

Taison(87)

Also have a few other players available like:

Melo(91)

Piatti(88)

Mamaev(88)

Looking to improve my squad rating wise and if you fancy 2 or 3 of these gimme a pm :)

Bump! still looking for these transfers :o

Lokomotiv Moskva:

Lokomotiv Moskva have managed to sign René ADLER from Sevilla on a deal believed to be around £14,000,000 plus Chu-Young PARK

Very happy with this deal, my other keeper was Morgan DE SANCTIS 89 rated who im now selling for cash to fulham to recoup half of what i payed for Adler.

Still looking to be very active in the transfer market :P

• 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...