-||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

kunasher

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kunasher and Jor||-

U rated Jonathon Reis of PSV 84->84/85.

I hope ur wrong. :D

His injury cost PSV the championchip...i think he deserves at least 86' date=' only for his achievments at the begining of this season.;)[/quote']

He shouldn't rise, and who is Jonathon Reis? I only know a Jonathan Reis :P

Hello Guys, I checked the thread and it's a great work.

I was looking for high risers..I have Ryo Miyaichi but i need more.

A year ago, Eredivisie was up there with brazilian & Argentinian league in terms of high risers and money making, but now it has faded.

Hello Guys' date=' I checked the thread and it's a great work.

I was looking for high risers..I have Ryo Miyaichi but i need more.

A year ago, Eredivisie was up there with brazilian & Argentinian league in terms of high risers and money making, but now it has faded.[/quote']

Check the first post again.Something magically should pop-up.

NIce thread you two. But being Australian, If you saw brett holman play at the Asian cup and World cup, he was a beast. And as SM are slightly being more lenient lately and also International games are making more of an impact on form lately. Im seeing an 86<88/87

NIce thread you two. But being Australian' date=' If you saw brett holman play at the Asian cup and World cup, he was a beast. And as SM are slightly being more lenient lately and also International games are making more of an impact on form lately. Im seeing an 86<88/87[/quote']

Knowing SM they will not be too lenient on the Dutch ratings.

I'm sure that even Australia even won the Asian Cup, they wouldn' give him a rise to 88.Same was with Uchida.I'd say he is a definite riser to 87.

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kunasher||-

Kolbeinn Sigthórsson 78->84/85

That's too much as some of his goals were already counted to his current rating. I think I said in another thread about 82' date=' anyway it's always nice to see predictions.[/quote']

He deserves to get that , Bigger clubs want to buy him since he only has a 1 year contact left . ajax / dordmund/ and newcastle are interested.

Also Falkenburg is definately not a #must buy#

I think players that will become big are sigtorson from AZ

Siem de Jong from Ajax his brother Luuk de Jong from Twente and Cristian Erikson from Ajax is definately a talent

Knowing SM they will not be too lenient on the Dutch ratings.

I'm sure that even Australia even won the Asian Cup' date=' they wouldn' give him a rise to 88.Same was with Uchida.I'd say he is a definite riser to 87.[/quote']

Uchida is already 87. Lets hope SM are coz i got Holman on a few of my clubs.

If they rise Brama, they probably have to rise Janssen/Ruiz/Douglas too, those 4 are all about equal in importance to Twente.

As for Holman, as an AZ fan, I think he should be rated 94! He's excellent and really deserves 88, his game last weekend proved that. He dominated!

But SM are mean, especially to AZ, they never seem to make AZ players decent rises. Moreno, Moisander, Romero, etc. seem to just stay on the same rating.

So Holman -> 87 is what I imagine will happen. I'll be very angry if he didnt rise but I wouldnt be surprised either. I had Simon Poulsen when he was playing EVERY game for AZ and Denmark, in an AZ defence all rated 86/87 and yet Poulsen didnt rise!

If they rise Brama' date=' they probably have to rise Janssen/Ruiz/Douglas too, those 4 are all about equal in importance to Twente.

As for Holman, as an AZ fan, I think he should be rated 94! He's excellent and really deserves 88, his game last weekend proved that. He dominated!

But SM are mean, especially to AZ, they never seem to make AZ players decent rises. Moreno, Moisander, Romero, etc. seem to just stay on the same rating.

So Holman -> 87 is what I imagine will happen. I'll be very angry if he didnt rise but I wouldnt be surprised either. I had Simon Poulsen when he was playing EVERY game for AZ and Denmark, in an AZ defence all rated 86/87 and yet Poulsen didnt rise![/quote']

Brama should not rise.

SM being harsh on Dutch ratings will be most probable.

Janssen deserves o be 90.Absolutely brilliant,a class apart.

For me,he's the play-maker of the season by a mile.

Any chance of rising for Brama? He is a Twente's regular starter
If they rise Brama' date=' they probably have to rise Janssen/Ruiz/Douglas too, those 4 are all about equal in importance to Twente.

So Holman -> 87 is what I imagine will happen. I'll be very angry if he didnt rise but I wouldnt be surprised either. I had Simon Poulsen when he was playing EVERY game for AZ and Denmark, in an AZ defence all rated 86/87 and yet Poulsen didnt rise![/quote']

Out of the mentioned Twente players, only Janssen should rise to 90 (he'd be a certain riser in bigger leagues :rolleyes:). Brama is good but he's not as good as Janssen so he shouldn't get it yet, though he might get it in the future. Ruiz simply has been out for too long to get 90 and Douglas still makes too many silly mistakes in my eyes to deserve a rise.

Holman should certainly get a +1 to 87, but I doubt Moisander/Moreno will rise, 4th place is a decent performance but looking at how SM treat the Dutch league I guess it simply won't be enough. Romero shouldn't rise yet as GK's like Luciano and Mihaylov, who are at least equal or even better aren't as high as him yet.

Oh and Kunasher and Jor, great work!

Hey guys, tyvm for the thread, its been very very very helpful to me, and to many otehrppl too.

I just wanna point out a small mistake you guys done, some of the links in the first post of the bottom teams have links to only one team (De Graafschap), you should check it and fix it.

tyvm again for the thread :)

Hey guys' date=' tyvm for the thread, its been very very very helpful to me, and to many otehrppl too.

I just wanna point out a small mistake you guys done, some of the links in the first post of the bottom teams have links to only one team (De Graafschap), you should check it and fix it.

tyvm again for the thread :)[/quote']

Thanks mate.

Fixed.

Hey guys' date=' tyvm for the thread, its been very very very helpful to me, and to many otehrppl too.

tyvm again for the thread :)[/quote']

Thanks mate, and no problem for the thread, I like to do the predictions :) You're busy with something and it's nice to review the teams :P And I think that Kunasher shares my opinion :)

Hey,

I have been reading some of the posts. is Ahmed Musa any good?. havent seen him play and his team venlo are near the bottom of the table

And what about luuk de jong? will he rise 85-87? and his value now is 6m what will that rise to?

Musa is a talented player, should be able to reach the high 80's at least I guess. If VVV drop there's a chance they'll sell him (some clubs are after him). If they don't they'll probably try to keep him.

De Jong should go to 87, value depends on your team.

Re: Respuesta: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kunasher and Jor||-

what do you think about Bryan Ruiz' date=' Marcus Berg, Michael Bradley, Roberto Rosales and Mihaylov?? they are good risers??[/quote']

Check the first post.

Ruiz wont rise, great player though.

Berg will drop, being booed by your own fans is never good

Rosales will rise to 87

Mihaylov will also rise to 87

Bradley, erm, I don't think Aston Villa play in Holland

Re: Respuesta: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kunasher and Jor||-

what do you think about Bryan Ruiz' date=' Marcus Berg, Michael Bradley, Roberto Rosales and Mihaylov?? they are good risers??[/quote']

Ruiz is a great player and has the potential to reach 90 next season (if he moves to a bigger club too btw, as long as he plays), but he won't this season as he's missed half of it due to an injury.

Berg is terrible, he was absolutely brilliant for Groningen a few years back but never managed to keep that form when he moved to HSV and now here in Holland, should drop.

Rosales should get a rise, though no special player.

Mihaylov is doing very well this season, will get his rise for sure and if he stays in Holland I can see him becoming one of the best in our league.

How about doing some comparing guys? Lets see how SM treats the lovely Eredivisie this time.

I'm not sure if they finished changing all the clubs I compare here yet, if changes happen I'll edit of course.

:) = exact prediction

:)XX = rise/drop correct, new rating incorrect

:(XX = rise/drop incorrect, rating changed

Heerenveen done:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEUEui3E03Vjwiy9RPiSq6POR0u-eKWjalqklRZY0SUZhXDQ7c&t=1

SC Heerenveen

Goalkeepers:

Kenny Steppe 80->80/79

Kevin Stuhr-Ellegaard 84->84/85

Brian Vandenbussche 83->80

René Oosterhof 75=75

Defenders: