-||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kunasher and Jor||-

I agree with you' date=' but think De vrij was the worse case ![/quote']

Yeah, but the most terrible thing is that SM moved all the players who are tranferring this summer :eek: Casnos to Inter, Vleminckx to Club Brugge, Fernandez to Feyenoord :o

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Team Ratings link:- 1.PSV 2.FC Twente 3.Ajax-By BRNL 4.AZ Alkmaar 5.Ado Den Haag 6.FC Groningen-By BRNL 7.SV Roda JC 8.Uterecht 9.Heracles 10.NEC 11.NAC 12.Herenveen 13.Feyenoord 14.De G

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kunasher||- Ajax Goalkeepers Maaren Stekelenburg 90=90 Ken Vermeer 85->84 Jereon Verhoeven 79->81 Defenders Gregory van der Wiel 90=90 Toby Alderweireld 8

Not if you don't desperately need the money. I think he'll be able to get another good rise next season as we'll see him in the CL too. He's had his breakthrough this season when De Boer joined Ajax so he's only been playing constantly for about half a season.

I'd keep him for now, think he'll be able to get at least another +3/4 over the next season.

EBECILIO' date=' Lorenzo

bought him before the rise.

time to sell?[/quote']

No, he's playing for the top team in Holland, keep. If he keeps his place next season could be looking at a very big rise again, 83 ~ 86/87 or so...

Can't believe a rise of only +1 to 83 for Kieftenbeld. He has about 85% of available minutes for 5th placed Eredivisie.

Also Gino Coutinho only +2 to 82 for almost 100% for 7th placed???

It could be worse, at least they got some right, some rises were a bit harsh.

No rise for ANITA!? :eek:

All in all he played 3387 minutes for Eredivisie-Champion Ajax Amsterdam this season! Additionally two apperances in Dutch International Team. A rating of just 87 is a joke for such a player!

All in all he played 3387 minutes for Eredivisie-Champion Ajax Amsterdam this season! Additionally two apperances in Dutch International Team. A rating of just 87 is a joke for such a player!

Lol,I was waiting for this actually.I'm also surprised.

I assume PSV aren't done,right?

No' date=' it's just that they hate the Eredivisie :P[/quote']

Fact is it's the 9th best league in the world currently. In popularity its probably 5th/6th, due to Ajax and PSV followings. It's no secret the some of the best talent comes from Eredivisie it's a matter of keeping the talent there, which seems like a impossibility if teams/players are going to sign elsewhere for more money.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/data/method4/crank2011.html

Fact is it's the 9th best league in the world currently. In popularity its probably 5th/6th' date=' due to Ajax and PSV followings. It's no secret the some of the best talent comes from Eredivisie it's a matter of keeping the talent there, which seems like a impossibility if teams/players are going to sign elsewhere for more money.

[url']http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/data/method4/crank2011.html[/url]

Yeah i know it's ranked 9th. Over the last year or so though, SM have become more and more conservative with their ratings of the lower leagues, and they always tend to throw in a couple of ludicrous ratings which seems to cause a stir.

Only a 1+ for Matavz :(

Was disappointed with it myself but can understand why. Groningen's mid season bad spell probably cost them, especially while Matavz was sidelined against Roda JC, Feyenoord, Heracles and Utrecht when they lost all four games on the trott. I can only think that Matavz was a couple of goals/minutes away from getting a 87 had Groningen automatically qualified for the Europa League.

Of course not' date=' Anita is awful :o Imo he's always invisible and I still don't understand why De Boer plays him instead of Enoh on midfield, if you ask me Enoh is better.

And I don't know where you found 3387? I only found 2323 Eredivisie minutes.

Fact is it's the 9th best league in the world currently. In popularity its probably 5th/6th, due to Ajax and PSV followings. It's no secret the some of the best talent comes from Eredivisie it's a matter of keeping the talent there, which seems like a impossibility if teams/players are going to sign elsewhere for more money.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/data/method4/crank2011.html

The Eredivisie is about the best league to go to if you're young and want to make minutes, really can't think of any better league. On the one hand that does mean that there's a lot of young and unexperienced talent, but on the other it also means there are lots of players with huge potential and half of them get quite good throughout the season (Eriksen, Casnos, Sightorsson, De Vrij, Ebecilio to mention a few who have become twice as good as they were at the start of the season).

But well SM are really unpredictable sometimes.. They did however give Vertonghen the 90 he deserved and they dropped Demy de Zeeuw, so it's not that bad :P

Of course not' date=' Anita is awful :o Imo he's always invisible and I still don't understand why De Boer plays him instead of Enoh on midfield, if you ask me Enoh is better.

And I don't know where you found 3387? I only found 2323 Eredivisie minutes.

The Eredivisie is about the best league to go to if you're young and want to make minutes, really can't think of any better league. On the one hand that does mean that there's a lot of young and unexperienced talent, but on the other it also means there are lots of players with huge potential and half of them get quite good throughout the season (Eriksen, Casnos, Sightorsson, De Vrij, Ebecilio to mention a few who have become twice as good as they were at the start of the season).

But well SM are really unpredictable sometimes.. They did however give Vertonghen the 90 he deserved and they dropped Demy de Zeeuw, so it's not that bad :P[/quote']

what did Demy de Zeeuw drop?

thanks

what did Demy de Zeeuw drop?

thanks

What or why?

What: SM dropped him.

Why: Because he's awful and doesn't deserve to be the highest rated midfielder in the Eredivisie. Brama, Janssen, Eriksen, De Jong, Strootman, Wijnaldum are all midfielders who are (way) better than him and they were all rated lower (some still are).

Gonna have to agree with that.

Let me tell you something that truly is ridiculous: 20 year old Lionel Carole, playing LB for Benfica got a +7 to 83 yesterday, with 493 minutes. Then how on earth can it be true that Nicolai Boilesen gets added to the DB being only a 77 with 459 minutes? That's on even a whole half less than the French dude.. SM you truly failed here :rolleyes:

Okay Carole played 1100+ minutes for Nantes, but you're not going to tell me that such an amount of minutes for the #14 of the Frenche Ligue 2 justifies a rating that is 6 points higher..

Going to send a ticket about this.

Gonna have to agree with that.

Let me tell you something that truly is ridiculous: 20 year old Lionel Carole' date=' playing LB for Benfica got a +7 to 83 yesterday, with 493 minutes. Then how on earth can it be true that Nicolai Boilesen gets added to the DB being only a 77 with 459 minutes? That's on even a whole half less than the French dude.. SM you truly failed here :rolleyes:

Okay Carole played 1100+ minutes for Nantes, but you're not going to tell me that such an amount of minutes for the #14 of the Frenche Ligue 2 justifies a rating that is 6 points higher..

Going to send a ticket about this.[/quote']

yea i sort of agree but it would be silly to add boilesen at 77 then few days later jump him to 82/83. why not add at 82?

also why carole 83 and Roderick also of benfica just get 78? only played one game less? can playing for nantes justify +5?

yea i sort of agree but it would be silly to add boilesen at 77 then few days later jump him to 82/83. why not add at 82?

Well we can't take him out off the game and then add him again at 82 can we?

Anyways if you guys want a laugh

Hello' date='

I don't know if this is the place to file a complaint, but I couldn't find any other way.

I would like to know why Lionel Carole (Benfica, LB) is rated 6 points higher than Nicolai Boilesen (Ajax, LB), who has had almost the exact amount of minutes for his club this season: Carole: 493

Boilesen: 459

The only reason I can think of is that Carole has had almost 1200 extra minutes, but that was for Nantes who are playing in the French League 2 and are ranked 14th. I do not believe that can justify a rating that is 6 points higher. I'd like to suggest that Boilesen should at least be rated 79 or maybe even 80 to make it a bit more fair. Because Boilesen was part of the Ajax team that won their last 6 competition matches and by doing so becoming champions of Holland, while Benfica is not the new champion of Portugal.

Regards,

Mikki Sistermans[/quote']

Hi Mikki,

Thanks your e-mail and interest in the game. Carole was due a Rating increase due to his previous form for Nantes and this is why he is rated higher than Boilesen, who was only added to the game in the last few days. Boilesen should rise next season if he continues to be in and around the Ajax first team squad.

Regards

SoccerManager.com Support Team

This basically means that playing 1100 minutes for the #14 of the French Ligue 2 means you should be rated 6 points higher than a similar player. Is it me or are they losing it? :rolleyes:

That also means that playing in the French league 2 for the #14 is of more value to SM than playing 2500+ minutes for a Dutch midtable Eredivisie team (*ahum* De Vrij *ahum*)

So I'd say SM are simply losing it..

Just remember the current UEFA coefficent league rankings

Netherlands are 9th in this league. So the 9th ranked league in Europe.

SM use it to help them determine ratings. It is like a guide to what the maxium rating they could imply and at what they could accelerate players by.

Top 10 are:

1/ England (Premier League)

2/ Spain (La Liga)

3/ Germany (Bundesliga)

4/ Italy (Series A)

5/ France (Ligue 1)

6/ Portugal (Primeira Liga)

7/ Russia (Premier League)

8/ Ukraine ( Premier League)

9/ Netherlands (Eredivisie)

10/ Turkey (Süper Lig)

Yes, minutes, goals, assist all make a rating but if your league is 9th in Euope's power rankings then sadly your players and league will have a limit on what they can rise by. In the netherlands the ratings are slower to kick in. If a player consistently peforms then he might see a 89/90 from a 87 over a few player database changes (2 or 3).

It sucks but it is what it is:(:(:(

How long did it take for suarez to get a 91 at Ajax? Ages!!! Look at siem de jong? 88??? 89 in my book but it is the SM way.