-||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kunasher||-

About Luc Casnos ' date='snap him immediately ...He ,according to Wiki, has signed for Inter on 4th March,and will only rise in the future.It may be wrong,but it just shows that how many players from the Eredivisie go on to play for the biggest of clubs..:)..[/quote']

Yep, signed a contract in Italy and he really is a big talent. I do hope Inter will loan him out to a club where he'll play a lot btw, otherwise we'll have to wait longer.

@Machines: That's 9 goals in the Eredivisie, from which 5 were made in 1 match, that means he scored in only 5 Eredivisie matches. Point with Kolbeinn is that his goal scoring stats don't really represent the actual truth because of the 5 goals in 1 match. His rating will depend on SM looking at that or not, if they ignore it he might get 83/84 yes, but if they know he scored 5 in 1 match they shouldn't.

Btw read some news that Newcastle might be interested in the guy, nothing real yet, just rumors.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Team Ratings link:- 1.PSV 2.FC Twente 3.Ajax-By BRNL 4.AZ Alkmaar 5.Ado Den Haag 6.FC Groningen-By BRNL 7.SV Roda JC 8.Uterecht 9.Heracles 10.NEC 11.NAC 12.Herenveen 13.Feyenoord 14.De G

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kunasher||- Ajax Goalkeepers Maaren Stekelenburg 90=90 Ken Vermeer 85->84 Jereon Verhoeven 79->81 Defenders Gregory van der Wiel 90=90 Toby Alderweireld 8

Yep' date=' signed a contract in Italy and he really is a big talent. I do hope Inter will loan him out to a club where he'll play a lot btw, otherwise we'll have to wait longer.

@Machines: That's 9 goals in the Eredivisie, from which 5 were made in 1 match, that means he scored in only 5 Eredivisie matches. Point with Kolbeinn is that his goal scoring stats don't really represent the actual truth because of the 5 goals in 1 match. His rating will depend on SM looking at that or not, if they ignore it he might get 83/84 yes, but if they know he scored 5 in 1 match they shouldn't.

Btw read some news that Newcastle might be interested in the guy, nothing real yet, just rumors.[/quote']

I actually don't want Kolbeinn to leave Holland.He should stay there till he develops to whatever potential he has.Have to agree with you about Luc,hope he gets loaned to some club in Holland only.

I actually don't want Kolbeinn to leave Holland.He should stay there till he develops to whatever potential he has.Have to agree with you about Luc' date='hope he gets loaned to some club in Holland only.[/quote']

Agree, but its only rumors, nothing real yet ;)

Hmm yeah, but tbh I think Inter will keep him in Italy to have him close.

I wonder if Ryo Miyaichi at Feyenoord will be updated in this set of ratings to. :)

He's truly amazing, his skill/speed/shotpower. Really enjoy watching him and can't wait to see him in the future.

Kevin Strootman should get a rise...he's quite awesome. Falkenburg's a surety as well. There's this striker called Bas Dost, who should get a rise of around 1 to 2. Joel Matip who plays for Schalke has already got a rise of 2 and will continue to rise in the future. Currently just 19 yrs and has a rating of 85. Uros Cosic is a new player just added to SM, 17 yrs of age with a 75 rating. ManU were supposedly interested in him, so he should be pretty good and should rise by about 3-4.

Kevin Strootman should get a rise...he's quite awesome. Falkenburg's a surety as well. There's this striker called Bas Dost' date=' who should get a rise of around 1 to 2. Joel Matip who plays for Schalke has already got a rise of 2 and will continue to rise in the future. Currently just 19 yrs and has a rating of 85. Uros Cosic is a new player just added to SM, 17 yrs of age with a 75 rating. ManU were supposedly interested in him, so he should be pretty good and should rise by about 3-4.[/quote']

Thanks yaar Ray...Always help me out don't you.:D..I already added Strootman to the riser's list,so don't worry about that.

Why? He has 13 starts' date=' 5 sub ins and 4 goals. Hardly worthy of a +2?[/quote']

Oh soh solly..:D..Changed.

I've some things for you:

-Wesley Verhoek 83->85/86 (you've said 85, I think he deserves to be 86)

-You've said must buy for some players. Kolbeinn Sigthórsson also is a must buy, you better can say that for him. ;p

-Btw, Rodney Sneijder already is on DB.

-About Cvitanich, you've said dropper, but think he's a stayer. Cvitanich played all of the last matches.

-Ole John must be Ola John

-Jon Reis must be Jonathan Reis

-Second thing about Reis, he's a stayer. Long injury, had his rise a few weeks before that injury, and isn't going to rise anymore this season.

I also can help you with teams, I can do a few teams for you, if you want. :P

I've some things for you:

-Wesley Verhoek 83->85/86 (you've said 85' date=' I think he deserves to be 86)

-You've said must buy for some players. Kolbeinn Sigthórsson also is a must buy, you better can say that for him. ;p

-Btw, Rodney Sneijder already is on DB.

-About Cvitanich, you've said dropper, but think he's a stayer. Cvitanich played all of the last matches.

-Ole John must be Ola John

-Jon Reis must be Jonathan Reis

-Second thing about Reis, he's a stayer. Long injury, had his rise a few weeks before that injury, and isn't going to rise anymore this season.

I also can help you with teams, I can do a few teams for you, if you want. :P[/quote']

Thanks for going through all the teams and spotting these out.Appreciate it.I'll make the necessary changes,and as for the ratings,I'll be doing Feyenoord and Utrecht tonight,so could you help me with the other teams? Thanks.

Here I have Utrecht for you, if you want to add it to your thread:

Logo-Utrecht.jpg

FC Utrecht

Goalkeepers:

Michel Vorm 87->88

Khalid Sinouh 82=82

Erik Cummins = To be added on DB

Defenders:

Tim Cornelisse 85->85/86

Mihai Nesu 85->85/86

Mark Van Der Maarel 80=80

Alje Schut 84=84

Ismo Vorstermans 75->78-80

Jan Wuytens 85->85/86

Kai Heerings = To be added on DB

Gévero Markiet 70->70-75

Midfielders:

Kevin Strootman 83->85/86 ***Must buy***

Michael Silberbauer 87=87

Tommy Oar 80->80-78

Nana Asare 85->86

Barry Maguire 82->82/83

Jacob Lensky 83->84

Gianluca Nijholt 82=82

Adam Sarota 78=78

Zakaria Amrani = To be added on DB

Forwards:

Eduard Duplan 83->83/84

Ricky Van Wolfswinkel 87->87/88

Dries Mertens 87=87

Frank Demouge 84=84

Erixon Danso 75=75

Jacob Mulenga 85->85/84

Michael Zullo 78->77-75

Evert Brouwers = To be added on DB

Atila Yildirim 75=75

Leon De Kogel 75->77-79

Thanks for going through all the teams and spotting these out.Appreciate it.I'll make the necessary changes' date='and as for the ratings,I'll be doing Feyenoord and Utrecht tonight,so could you help me with the other teams? Thanks.[/quote']

I could help you, but I've done Utrecht now. If you say wich teams you want help with, I see what I can do. :P

Strootman has 10 appearances in first div. Hardly worthy of a +2/+3.

He needs more than that.

Mate,stats always DO NOT show the real picture.He was playing in the second division of the Dutch league, before he switched to Utrecht in January 2011.That is less then 2 months.Seeing that he has already played 10 matches, and he has already played 2300+ minutes this season in Eredivisie and the Eerste Divisie,this assures him atleast +2 if not +3.Further more,he has already played a friendly for the Dutch NT,coming on as a substitute,if I remember correctly.He is also considered one of Holland's big talents and an upcoming playmaker to say the least.

Though,it's nice to see you going through the thread and pointing out mistakes:).

Mate' date='stats always DO NOT show the real picture.He was playing in the second division of the Dutch league, before he switched to Utrecht in January 2011.That is less then 2 months.Seeing that he has already played 10 matches, and he has already played 2300+ minutes this season in Eredivisie and the Eerste Divisie,this assures him atleast +2 if not +3.Further more,he has already played a friendly for the Dutch NT,coming on as a substitute,if I remember correctly.He is also considered one of Holland's big talents and an upcoming playmaker to say the least.

Though,it's nice to see you going through the thread and pointing out mistakes:).[/quote']

Rather, I'm comparing this to the German reviews where players who have started 10-15 games got a +2.

Dutch league is inferior to German league. Thus, my conclusion.

I don't think anyone playing in 2nd div of Holland should get a rise from 83. This considering world's toughest 2nd div, English Championship, has a cap of 85.

Even though the Dutch league might be (is actually, but I'm Dutch :P) less good than the German, a player coming from a lower division who performs that good in the highest league for a reasonably good team and gets his call for the NT, does deserve a +2/3 imo.

Oh and btw Dries Mertens should be 87/88, scored 3 goals in the Eredivisie after the last ratings (so doubled his previous score), 1 in Europe and 1 in the Dutch Cup.

Oh and can anyone tell me why on earth Demouge dropped last season? Though don't think his current stats are enough to give him 85?

I'll have a look at Roda/Risers now btw, will update my post.

Edit/: Hadouir should be 85/86 I guess. Hasn't played as much as last season but scored more goals so far and Roda are doing better this season.

Even though the Dutch league might be (is actually' date=' but I'm Dutch :P) less good than the German, a player coming from a lower division who performs that good in the highest league for a reasonably good team and gets his call for the NT, does deserve a +2/3 imo. [/quote']

Ghehe yes, because we're Dutch, we know how good our league actually is. :P

Another team done, here you go:

LogoHeraclesAlmelo.jpg

Heracles

Goalkeepers:

Remko Pasveer 80->82-84

Nick Hengelman 75=75

Dennis Telgenkamp 75=75

Defenders:

Birger Maertens 85->85/86

Antoine Van Der Linden 85->85/86