-||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

kunasher

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kunasher and Jor||-

Interesting start to the Eredivisie season with some interesting new players coming through..

Does anyone have news of Eloy Room (Vitesse) injury? The young Estonian goalkeeper who took his place could have a nice rise as he has also made appearances for the NT as well as a run in the team whilst Room is out.

Also does anyone have any opinions on Brahim Darri of Vitesse? He is a 16 year old who made his debut against VVV Venlo but only played two minutes. He has also been on the bench for the other games so I assume he is held in high regard by the coaches?

Interesting start to the Eredivisie season with some interesting new players coming through..

Does anyone have news of Eloy Room (Vitesse) injury? The young Estonian goalkeeper who took his place could have a nice rise as he has also made appearances for the NT as well as a run in the team whilst Room is out.

Also does anyone have any opinions on Brahim Darri of Vitesse? He is a 16 year old who made his debut against VVV Venlo but only played two minutes. He has also been on the bench for the other games so I assume he is held in high regard by the coaches?

Room could simply be a benchwarmer for the rest of the season, Meerits is doing pretty fine in the goal and they still have Velthuizen who´s waiting for a permit or something. But I think that if you´d rank the 3 right now (assuming they can all play) I'd say it would be 1. Meerits 2. Velthuizen 3. Room.

Darri might have played his only 2 minutes of this season, Vitesse has about 500 players and they're still bringing in new players so getting minutes will be very tough in that squad, especially when you're younger than the average youngster they have (they have lots of players of around 18-20). If you look at the current Vitesse squad in SM, I'd say about half, maybe 2/3d of all their players are added to the game.

Room could simply be a benchwarmer for the rest of the season' date=' Meerits is doing pretty fine in the goal and they still have Velthuizen who´s waiting for a permit or something. But I think that if you´d rank the 3 right now (assuming they can all play) I'd say it would be 1. Meerits 2. Velthuizen 3. Room.

Darri might have played his only 2 minutes of this season, Vitesse has about 500 players and they're still bringing in new players so getting minutes will be very tough in that squad, especially when you're younger than the average youngster they have (they have lots of players of around 18-20). If you look at the current Vitesse squad in SM, I'd say about half, maybe 2/3d of all their players are added to the game.[/quote']

Thanks, I couldn't find any information on Room's injury so wasn't sure how Meerits is doing.. Definitely in for a big rise in the first rating changes then, i'll snap him up now!

Also what about Funso Ojo and Abel Tamata for PSV? Both have played in all three games so are they likely to be featured more in the first-team as the season progresses, or are they covering early injuries/suspensions?

Tamata and Ojo were both cover ups like you said. Hutchinson was injured and Engelaar might go abroad so that's why Ojo played, but I believe Hutchinson is back now and if Engelaar doesn't leave that's even more competition. Tamata was playing because Newcastle showed interest in Pieters and Pieters wasn't doing so good or something like that, but as far as I know Pieters will start as long as he's with PSV (which is obvious imo because he's way better).

Edit/: Just read that Room will be the goalie again this friday when Vitesse play Ajax so might want to pull your bid from Meerits.

Tamata and Ojo were both cover ups like you said. Hutchinson was injured and Engelaar might go abroad so that's why Ojo played' date=' but I believe Hutchinson is back now and if Engelaar doesn't leave that's even more competition. Tamata was playing because Newcastle showed interest in Pieters and Pieters wasn't doing so good or something like that, but as far as I know Pieters will start as long as he's with PSV (which is obvious imo because he's way better).

Edit/: Just read that Room will be the goalie again this friday when Vitesse play Ajax so might want to pull your bid from Meerits.[/quote']Thanks mate, repped for the last two posts :)

I'll keep an eye out for anyone else I see making minutes, i'm just finding it difficult to watch games at the moment because myp2p isn't working and that's where I normally get them from!

How good has Christain Eriksen been for Ajax ? I saw a lot of him last season and he really impressed me. This year ? Worth keeping ?

Yes he is definitly worth of holding on! He is very good player with potential to be 90+ player...

How good has Christain Eriksen been for Ajax ? I saw a lot of him last season and he really impressed me. This year ? Worth keeping ?

Most definitely worth keeping, teams in Spain and England have been monitoring him for a while now. I think he has stated that he prefers a move to Spain. Top young talent with huge potential

What about Mounir El Hamdaoui. Can he rise further? Is he worth buying?

No.

Burnt his bridges with Ajax, Frank de Boer sent him a letter saying he wasn't going to be playing first team football. And yet, he hasn't moved from Ajax(he could still, Turkish window not closed and Galatasaray linked). If he doesnt get the move to Gala, he'll be on the bench a lot and could drop from 89.

Avoid for the moment.

No.

Burnt his bridges with Ajax' date=' Frank de Boer sent him a letter saying he wasn't going to be playing first team football. And yet, he hasn't moved from Ajax(he could still, Turkish window not closed and Galatasaray linked). If he doesnt get the move to Gala, he'll be on the bench a lot and could drop from 89.

Avoid for the moment.[/quote']

Hahaha ..traded him for Andy Caroll and I was worried that with Caroll's form and his chance of playing in Ch League I could have done a bad deal :D Looks like I haven't

What do you think about Lens and Toivonen? Any chances for 90 ?

Hahaha ..traded him for Andy Caroll and I was worried that with Caroll's form and his chance of playing in Ch League I could have done a bad deal :D Looks like I haven't

What do you think about Lens and Toivonen? Any chances for 90 ?

You traded got Carroll for Mounir? That's a great deal as El Hamdaoui will simply drop as he won't play. Toivonen and Lens won't get 90' date=' PSV doesn't play CL and I doubt they'll win the Eredivisie, though their team has had much improvement over the summer.

How good is Bryan Ruiz then? I know he's moved to Fulham, but you guys will know about him I'm sure :)

He should be capable of playing Premier League, the only thing that worries me is that he's injured pretty easy and the PL is a tougher league, so he might just get injured a lot.

Is Abel TAMATA a good player?! He's a regular starter in PSV and he is only 20 years old...will he rise?! thanks :)

No nothin all that special, played because Pieters couldn't play.

You traded got Carroll for Mounir? That's a great deal as El Hamdaoui will simply drop as he won't play. Toivonen and Lens won't get 90' date=' PSV doesn't play CL and I doubt they'll win the Eredivisie, though their team has had much improvement over the summer.

[/quote']

Yes I've got Caroll for Mounir ..but I've also got Lens and Toivonen for Elia and Ola John and some cash ...

Hey guys. I assume now that Erwin Mulder is the new number 1 at Feyenoord' date=' given that Van Dijk retired and Mulder has played all of Feyenoord's matche so far. I'm pretty sure he'll rise in the next changes but what can he reach at his peak?[/quote']

Will Darley even get a chance? Had him since ages ago and he's done nothing:(

Hey guys. I assume now that Erwin Mulder is the new number 1 at Feyenoord' date=' given that Van Dijk retired and Mulder has played all of Feyenoord's matche so far. I'm pretty sure he'll rise in the next changes but what can he reach at his peak?[/quote']

Even if he stays as Feye's main keeper,the peak wouldn't be very high,87/88 I'd say.

van Dijk is too awesome to retire B)

he's at Utrecht now, SM retired him a little prematurely :facepalm:

As for Mulder, he'll probably get 84/85 next time, then 86/87 but that'll be as far as he goes in my opinion