-||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

kunasher

Riferimento: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kunasher and Jor||-

in a game world i plai, ive got ta bid accepted from an external for Veermer Ajax 85 rated keeper but i was wondering if now that Ajax bought Cillesen who of them will be the starter, cuz i dont want to waste money on veermer if he cant hit 87+

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kunasher and Jor||-

Fair enough. Although Stekelenburg managed to hit 90 at Ajax so if Feyenoord can have a decent few seasons maybe he can go that high?

No because Ajax are champions, regularly in the Champions League and whatever

A) Feyenoord are nowhere near that, they're closer to AZ or Groningen

B) Stekelenburg was Dutch number one when he got 90, Mulder won't ever be Dutch number one

C) Mulder actually isn't that great, certainly not 90 level.

As for Vermeer/Cillessen, I can still see Vermeer being first choice for the time being.

Fair enough. Although Stekelenburg managed to hit 90 at Ajax so if Feyenoord can have a decent few seasons maybe he can go that high?

Let's see that happening first before we talk about 90 rated Feyenoord players ;)

in a game world i plai' date=' ive got ta bid accepted from an external for Veermer Ajax 85 rated keeper but i was wondering if now that Ajax bought Cillesen who of them will be the starter, cuz i dont want to waste money on veermer if he cant hit 87+[/quote']

Don't worry, can't see Cillesen replace Vermeer. It's just that Ajax don't have a good second goalie (they have the fat guy, Verhoeven, but he isn't any good :P and he only played last season coz both Vermeer and Stekelenburg were out).

I agree with you Howie. Btw Amoah left NAC for some Turkish club, which might mean that young talent Alex Schalk gets more minutes! :)

looking for some new talents in eredivisie, 75-78 rated... a lot of people are talking about chanturia, due to barça rumours... Is he so good? I assume Schalk is good too, so i bought him where i could...

i'd want to know if is worthy buying those guys, recently added.. i see they played some mins so as they're so cheap i think you can earn some money with them, but i don't have any idea if they'll be able to have any kind of future...

Marko MEERITS

Mitchell TE VREDE

Roland ALBERG

Jeroen ZOET

Rick TEN VOORDE

Kaj RAMSTEIJN

Lerin DUARTE

Is De Vrij worth keeping? Is he likely to rise any time soon?

He'll rise for sure as he's a starter and Feyenoord seems to be doing better than ever this season.

looking for some new talents in eredivisie' date=' 75-78 rated... a lot of people are talking about chanturia, due to barça rumours... Is he so good? I assume Schalk is good too, so i bought him where i could...

i'd want to know if is worthy buying those guys, recently added.. i see they played some mins so as they're so cheap i think you can earn some money with them, but i don't have any idea if they'll be able to have any kind of future...

Marko MEERITS

Mitchell TE VREDE

Roland ALBERG

Jeroen ZOET

Rick TEN VOORDE

Kaj RAMSTEIJN

Lerin DUARTE[/quote']

Chanturia and Schalk are both players I'd recommend yes. Schalk should get more minutes as Amoah left NAC and Chanturia is already a starter for Vitesse and doing great.

About the other players you mentioned, Meerits might lose his GK spot to Room or Velthuizen so not too sure about him. Te Vrede is a starter, will rise but not that much as Excelsior sucks, Alberg same story. Zoet is on loan from PSV, think he'll be a starter but not sure as I don't really know RKC, could be that their main goalie is out but well he's a starter atm so he should rise. Ten Voorde is on loan from NEC, guess it depends on how well RKC does, but don't expect him to rise big as SM seems to treat the lower Dutch clubs with +2/3 max. Ramsteijn moved up from Excelsior to Feyenoord and as they're doing good I'd say he could get a good rise, Dutch youth international too. Duarte is just a sub, don't expect much from him tbh.

What do you think about Melvin Pratje? 4 games' date=' 2 goals and I just bought him for my team, do you think he'll keep playing?

I also have Genero Zeefuik who's at NEC on loan from PSV. Is he worth keeping at all? :)[/quote']

Both are decent, but that's about it. Will rise if they make minutes :o

What about Dries Mertens(87) & Kevin Strootman(86) what rating will they have? They are both doing well with club and international.

Both should rise to around 88/89 this season depending on how well PSV do.

Should I sell Wout Brama? Is he going to rise?

Really doubt it, Twente don't play CL and Brama doesn't seem to be directly in line to take over from v Bommel in Holland (will probably be Strootman) so unless Twente win the Eredivisie with 20 points diff and Brama has his best ever season he won't get 90.

Riferimento: Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kunasher and Jor||-

Both should rise to around 88/89 this season depending on how well PSV do.

Hey Brood (or anyone else), do you think strootman could have a future outside Holland?

I mean not straight away, but maybe in 2-3 years could he be going for at least a medium-big side of the big leagues (Valencia, Tottenham, Bayer Leverkusen or bigger teams like chelsea etc) and play regularly?

Re: Riferimento: Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kunasher and Jor||-

Hey Brood (or anyone else)' date=' do you think strootman could have a future outside Holland?

I mean not straight away, but maybe in 2-3 years could he be going for at least a medium-big side of the big leagues (Valencia, Tottenham, Bayer Leverkusen or bigger teams like chelsea etc) and play regularly?[/quote']

I'm pretty sure he can, he went from Sparta (1st Division) to PSV (multiple title winner) in roughly a year plus he made his debut for Holland and has played more matches. Honestly I don't know exactly where his limit lies at the moment. But as he's still young and players in his position peak in their late 20's (Xabi, v Bommel, Essien etc etc) he'll have a long way to go and can very well make it to the top if you ask me.

Did Rodney Sneijder play well on his debut? I know he scored what. Do you guys think he'll probably never walk out of Wesley and not achieve much in future or do you see him as a talented youngster as well?

Rodnei played well,and as you said also scored a goal.

I think he will be really good,but not as good as Wesley as the conditions for the Big Bro to develop were better than Rodnei's is.

I could be wrong,but those are my 2 cents.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there someone who'd agree with me that in his current form' date=' Mertens could have an outside chance at 90 at the end of the season? He's been absolutely brilliant so far and imo easily the best Eredivisie player right now.[/quote']

Agreed. IMO, he'll be a 89 rated player by the end of the season, but he does have a chance of reaching 90 and that depends on how PSV do in the Eredivisie and in the EL.