-||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

kunasher

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kunasher and Jor||-

How about these players? Can we see rises soon and if so any predictions?

Adam Maher

Leroy Fer

Maher is great, easily +5 next ratings and if he keeps it up and AZ finish somewhere top 3 he should get another +3/4 after that.

Fer could go up yes, he's been decent enough and if Twente do well 88/89 by the end of season is very reasonable.

Btw just checked some stats and Mertens already scored more goals (11) than last season total (10). If he keeps this up he'll have around 40/45 Eredivisie goals by the end of season :P

Seen Ramsteijn was subbed off after 27 minutes against AZ today, so I'm presuming he's been injured. Anyone know if it's serious?

Thinking of buying him, but if he's going to be out a while, I'm going to have to look for a different option. Thanks. :)

Seen Ramsteijn was subbed off after 27 minutes against AZ today' date=' so I'm presuming he's been injured. Anyone know if it's serious?

Thinking of buying him, but if he's going to be out a while, I'm going to have to look for a different option. Thanks. :)[/quote']

First news is that it is a pretty heavy knee injury, though I'd say wait until more precise news arrives. But do expect him to be out for a while. At 78 he's still cheap and a good talent though, so if you have enough cash I'd buy him anyways. Plays for Dutch youth teams and proven himself worthy for Feyenoord.

what about wijnaldum will he rise?

87 right now so if PSV do good he'd be able to get 88/89 this season. He's been doing fine for PSV so far and doing better than he was at Feyenoord tbh, think that's because at PSV he's playing with better teammates which benefits his game.

Re: Respuesta: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kunasher and Jor||-

Mertens > Messi. 1238629532.gif

Whats the deal with Martens?

He's just awesome. :)

erik pieters and mertens? wot we looking at in terms of a rise?

Mertens will rise to 88 possibly 89 in the next changes. He'll be 89 possibly 90 at the end of the season. Pieters will remain 88 IMO.

What about Kevin Strootman will he rise?

He'll rise to 88 in the next changes and possibly he can rise to 89 at the end of the season.

Mertens > Messi. 1238629532.gif

Whats the deal with Martens?

He's a hero yes!

Martens? He's injured.

erik pieters and mertens? wot we looking at in terms of a rise?

Pieters? Doubt he'll rise as PSV don't play CL. For Mertens' date=' look a bit further on the page please..

What about Kevin Strootman will he rise?

Should defo rise, 88 at the end of season is very reasonable, maybe even 89 as he's getting more time for the Dutch NT too (he's better than Theo Janssen atm).

I knew he was injured' date=' just not sure how serious it was. How long is he expected to be out for? AZ are doing everything good without him currently, don't want to see him lose his place in the side.[/quote']

He's been to the hospital for his ankle and everything went right, says he's out for a couple of weeks so I think we can expect him back somewhere halfway/end of October.

Though he might not regain his position immediately as right now Maher is being brilliant, though could also be that Verbeek just changes his strategy and fits him in.

Btw the one who asked about Ramsteijn, can't remember who (:P). I'm sorry to tell you, but it seems like it's a pretty serious injury so expect him to be out for a while!

He's a riser.

He sure is!! I'm expecting a +5 from 80 to 85 if he keeps going like this. Being at Ajax, there's no reason why he can't get to 88+ within a couple of seasons.

I've owned him for some time in a couple of my teams, he was apparently a good talent when he was young and came thru the well renowned Ajax youth academy. He moved about a bit and impressed enough for Ajax to bring him "home". From what I've seen of him this season he's playing really well and scored a couple of cracking goals already. ;)

Whats the prediction on Maher?

You should have searched the thread by using the search tool. :)

Maher will rise to 80' date=' possibly 81 in the next changes.[/quote']
Maher is great' date=' easily +5 next ratings and if he keeps it up and AZ finish somewhere top 3 he should get another +3/4 after that.[/quote']

He sure is!! I'm expecting a +5 from 80 to 85 if he keeps going like this. Being at Ajax' date=' there's no reason why he can't get to 88+ within a couple of seasons.

I've owned him for some time in a couple of my teams, he was apparently a good talent when he was young and came thru the well renowned Ajax youth academy. He moved about a bit and impressed enough for Ajax to bring him "home". From what I've seen of him this season he's playing really well and scored a couple of cracking goals already. ;)[/quote']

That's right, he can be 88+ in a couple of seasons, probably 2/3. Don't want to offend you in any way but he really isn't that special. Yes he's a decent winger but he won't ever make 90 as he's simply not good enough. As far as I know the only reason he keeps Ebecilio out is that he's better at swinging the ball in front of goal (Ebecilio sucks at that :P).

Whats the prediction on Maher?

+5 or something, he'll be in for a while as Martens isn't back yet and AZ are doing very good right now.