-||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

kunasher

Re: Riferimento: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kunasher and Jor||-

If you could buy only one player which one would you buy between Alvarado' date=' Viergever, Ojo, Ramsteijn and Chanturia? :)

Thank you[/quote']

Chanturia any day, kid is brilliant. Though he'd be more of a buy for the future (someone like Viergever or Alvarado will probably rise quicker) I do see him end up at some top club in Europe.

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kunasher and Jor||-

HI ALL' date='

any dutch ratings out yet? club list etc??

i noticed sm are starting on the smaller leagues in europe so surely it wont be long before we hit the dutch league[/quote']

I'm not sure but I'll expect it to be doen in November?December,and I'll start the ratings again from this montgh's end.

and what about Ramsteijn? Is he a good player in your opinion or Vergevier is better?

Hard to tell actually' date=' both have been doing pretty well and so have their teams. I'd give Ramsteijn a slight advantage as he's been in Dutch youth teams and Viergever hasn't as far as I know.

HI ALL,

any dutch ratings out yet? club list etc??

i noticed sm are starting on the smaller leagues in europe so surely it wont be long before we hit the dutch league

Probably November/December.

I'm not sure but I'll expect it to be doen in November?December' date='[b']and I'll start the ratings again from this montgh's end[/b].

I'll team up this time mate, not in my last year so not so busy this time :)

Hamlap is gonna drop bad I guess??

Who is Hamlap? :o:P

Sorry to ask the same questions, but please review about VERMEER, Kenneth, (85) GK for Ajax, and his chances in rises.

I got my future GK, Ter Stegen, whom currently 78 and will definitely rise higher to 90 in future. So, Vermeer in the same boat or maybe will end 89 until he transfer to bigger club?

BTW, Ter Stegen in Germany league..

Sorry to ask the same questions' date=' but please review about VERMEER, Kenneth, (85) GK for Ajax, and his chances in rises.

I got my future GK, Ter Stegen, whom currently 78 and will definitely rise higher to 90 in future. So, Vermeer in the same boat or maybe will end 89 until he transfer to bigger club?

BTW, Ter Stegen in Germany league..[/quote']

No, Vermeer is 89 max and I can't see him go to a big European club.

anyone think marcelo may have his 87 increased?

what about:

1-VERKOELEN

2-BURNET

3-BOERRIGTER

thanks

Marcelo could get +1 yes as he's been making as he's a starter usually but don't expect too much as PSV aren't the very best out there at the moment.

Never heard of Verkoelen and according to soccerway he hasn't made any minutes so no rise.

Burnet is a starter so he'll rise and same goes for Boerrigter.

Can you see Boerrigter get a decent rise??

How good is Burnet and the young right back at Feyenoord De Vrei?

Yes Boerrigter will rise' date=' he's a starter.

Burnet is decent enough, came from Ajax' but he left coz he wouldn't be getting minutes but usually Ajax players have enough to make it in Holland though I wouldn't count on a lot more.

De Vrij is very promising imo, he's currently playing more at CB though but he's doing pretty good.

would Sigthorsson and siem de jong be in for a rise?

Sightorsson yes, De Jong might get one though I'm not entirely sure.

Burnet is decent enough, came from Ajax' but he left coz he wouldn't be getting minutes but usually Ajax players have enough to make it in Holland though I wouldn't count on a lot more.

[b']De Vrij is very promising imo[/b], he's currently playing more at CB though but he's doing pretty good.

Sightorsson yes, De Jong might get one though I'm not entirely sure.

What sort of rise do you think these 2 will get? +1/2/3/4?

It's just that I sold Sigthorssen and now I'm thinking of buying him back now and I'm also not sure wether to sell De Vrij or not

De Vrij is very promising imo, he's currently playing more at CB though but he's doing pretty good.

Sightorsson yes, De Jong might get one though I'm not entirely sure.[/quote']

i assume a plus 3 for sightorsson?

I think SIGTHORSSON could get a +3 easily if he would keep his form until the changes, but unlucky, he's injured and it's said that he won't return earlier than January. Despite that, I believe in him to develop to a great player and a 2+ is quiet possible in short term. (10% a 3+)

What about

Strootman (86) +2-88

Mertens (87) +2-89

Matavz (86) +1 87

Boerrigter (80)-he is an 80' date='+4/5 84/85

Sulejmani (88) +1 89

Will they rise? How much?

Thanks![/quote']

I'm not an expert but I think I can help you