What about

Strootman (86)

Mertens (87)

Matavz (86)

Boerrigter (81)

Sulejmani (88)

Will they rise? How much?

Thanks!

Strootman will easily get an 88,Mertens,I'd give an 88,because I don't know for how long he is out,if it is a long termm injury,then he might just stay at 87.

Matavz =+1

Sulejmani =89/88

Boerrigter should get a plus 4.but I don't think that he is that talented or that great.

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kunasher and Jor||-

Strootman will easily get an 88' date='Mertens,I'd give an 88,because I don't know for how long he is out,if it is a long termm injury,then he might just stay at 87.

Matavz =+1

Sulejmani =89/88

Boerrigter should get a plus 4.but I don't think that he is that talented or that great.[/quote']

Is Mertens injured? He played last friday for belgium against Kazakhstan. IMO he will get a +2 he's the top scorer with 11 goals in 8 matches & 6 assists. The best player in Holland at the moment

John Guidetti at Feyenoord on loan from Manchester City' date=' how's he been doing so far? Has potential to do well in the future?

An opinion on Valeri Kazaishvili at Vitesse, Anass Achahbar and Johan Martensson at Utrecht will also be much appreciated :)[/quote']

Guidetti has been pretty good so far, he'll do good in the Eredivisie.

Kazaishvili hasn't made any minutes yet and came over this summer so I have absolutely no idea. Martensson has been a starter so far and Utrecht are decent so should rise. Achahbar has made 7 minutes as a sub so far, so you do the maths :P

Btw wanna point out Boldewijn from Utrecht, 18 year old has had almost 200 minutes so far. Only as a sub, but he has been subbed in almost every match which imo proves that Koeman has faith in him. He hasn't scored any goals yet though.

A Little Help Please,

ELM, Rasmus

MAHER, Adam

BURNET, Lorenzo

BERGHUIS, Steven

JOHN, Ola

CABRAL, Jerson

SCHALK, Alex

TAMATA, Abel

DJURICIC, Filip

PROPPER, Davy

VAN GINKEL, Marco

CHANTURIA, Giorgi

Early Season Form Predictions, Any Help Appreciated.

Mertens on the bench for Belgium's game against Germany this evening' date=' so his injury doesn't appear to be a problem, so he should still be on for an 89.[/quote']

That's great news!

A Little Help Please' date='

ELM, Rasmus - Good - 87/88

MAHER, Adam - Awesome 80-82

BURNET, Lorenzo - Good - 79/80

BERGHUIS, Steven - Decent - 78

JOHN, Ola - Awesome - 80

CABRAL, Jerson - Good - 82/83

SCHALK, Alex - Good - 78/79

TAMATA, Abel - Decent - 78

DJURICIC, Filip - Good - 84

PROPPER, Davy - Good - 83

VAN GINKEL, Marco - Awesome - 82

CHANTURIA, Giorgi - Awesome - 80

Early Season Form Predictions, Any Help Appreciated.[/quote']

Scores go from Awesome - Good - Decent - Boring (awesome obviously being the best). I rate them not only on how many minutes they made but also on how they are doing compared to their age and first team experience (from what I've seen so far). Ratings are of course on their current form and in no way a real reflection for the upcoming ratings somewhere November/December as that's simply a long way out.

Scores go from Awesome - Good - Decent - Boring (awesome obviously being the best). I rate them not only on how many minutes they made but also on how they are doing compared to their age and first team experience (from what I've seen so far). Ratings are of course on their current form and in no way a real reflection for the upcoming ratings somewhere November/December as that's simply a long way out.

Cheers m8, thank you very much for the reply.

I believe Ola Jonh will easily rise to 82/83. 80 is way too low. Same goes for Adam Maher. They´re both really good players, playing very well, and their teams are doing great. We saw small rises for the small teams in Eredivisie, but the big ones usually get very good rises (Chadli and Luuk de Jong are good examples last year).

I believe Ola Jonh will easily rise to 82/83. 80 is way too low. Same goes for Adam Maher. They´re both really good players' date=' playing very well, and their teams are doing great. We saw small rises for the small teams in Eredivisie, but the big ones usually get very good rises (Chadli and Luuk de Jong are good examples last year).[/quote']

Based my ratings on what they'd probably be if they were rated right now. Like I said in my post that it is in no way representative for the real ratings somewhere November/December ;)

Guidetti has been pretty good so far' date=' he'll do good in the Eredivisie.

Kazaishvili hasn't made any minutes yet and came over this summer so I have absolutely no idea. Martensson has been a starter so far and Utrecht are decent so should rise. Achahbar has made 7 minutes as a sub so far, so you do the maths :P

Btw wanna point out Boldewijn from Utrecht, 18 year old has had almost 200 minutes so far. Only as a sub, but he has been subbed in almost every match which imo proves that Koeman has faith in him. He hasn't scored any goals yet though.[/quote']

Achahbar looks like a great talent btw, even if he isnt getting gametime, sign him up if you're in your gameworld for the longterm.

Is Zoet any good? Do you think RKC will finish in top8?

thanks in advance

Yup Zoet is good.He is better than the keepers Waalwijk have and hance has started alll matches for them.He'lll rise to 80-82.

I'm pretty certain that Waalwijk and other clubs such as Feye,will not be able to maintain there current momentum and will fall out of the top 6.Top 12 seems mpore likely.

On a side note' date='does anyone want me to re-rate the Dutch league..?

WIll have about one week off,so I can get it done,but if that is only if people actually want it to be done.......[/quote']

Finland & Denmark should be reviewed B4 Netherlands as they both have significantly longer gaps than last time. If Netherlands was reviewed at the same gap as previously, then it should be reviewed on 13th Nov.... but of course SM are not that dependable or consistent. Belgium is being reviewed (in Next leagues to be reviewed) a lot sooner than last time.

WIll have about one week off,so I can get it done,but if that is only if people actually want it to be done.......[/quote']

Somehow I think many people will like that. I only have these though in my focused team right now.

BOERRIGTER, Derk 80

ERIKSEN, Christian 87

CHANTURIA, Giorgi 75

MAHER, Adam 75

SNEIJDER, Rodney 76

That would be greatly appreciated by many im sure ;)

If you need help, let me know, im quite good at them :P

Think the Dutch league changes are around the corner anyway, Belgium/Turkey usually happen just before it

Yes please really appreciate :)

Get started ASAP cause SM is reviewing in blitz mode.

Yes please, I want to try to do the ratings myself, but just to write them down on paper since I'm new(I dont want someone to see that I put +14 for a player and him to end up getting +2 :D) I want to know how I should do them in the future so I would need a point of reference.

PLS DO NOT USE THESE, this is my first time doing them so their probably incorrect, I just want to ask if I'm on the right track with the ratings haha

AZ 1st

GK

Alvarado 8 games 720 Min 80-83/84

DEF

Viergever 8 games 647 Min 2 goals 82-84/85

Poulsen 8 games 620 Min 1 Goal 85-86/87

MID

Maher 8 Games 523 Min 1 Goal 75-80/81

Elm 8 Games 720 Min 6 Goals 86-88

FWD

Altidore 8 Games 444 Min 3 Goals 85-86/87

Benshops 6 Games 311 Min 1 Goal 82-83/84