-||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

kunasher

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kunasher and Jor||-

Kun will probably do his own and I'd be more inclined to take his but I've done ratings before and I watch the Eredivisie all the time. Key is simple, Green for rise, orange for COULD rise/drop, red for drop. Players I don't list will probably stay the same.

az-alkmaar.jpg

AZ

Esteban Alvarado 80 -> 83

Simon Poulsen 85 -> 85/86

Nick Viergever 82 -> 84

Pontus Wernbloom 86 -> 87

Rasmus Elm 86 -> 87

Maarten Martens 88 -> 88/87

Adam Maher 75 -> 80

Brett Holman 86 -> 86/87

Charlison Benschop 82 -> 82/83

Jozy Altidore 85 -> 85/86

Ruud Boymans 81 -> 82/83 (not playing for AZ but might rise because he couldnt go beyond 81 at VVV)

PSV_Eindhoven-logo-3391ABEAE8-seeklogo.com.gif

PSV

Przemyslaw Tyton 85 -> 86

Andreas Isaksson 88 -> 88/87

Stanislav Manolev 87 -> 87/88

Abel Tamata 77 -> 78

Timothy Derijck 83 -> 85

Funso Ojo 77 -> 79/80

Orlando Engelaar 89 -> 88/87

Kevin Strootman 86 -> 88

Georginio Wijnaldum 87 -> 88

Zakaria Labyad 80 -> 83

Dries Mertens 87 -> 89

Rabiu Ibrahim 75 -> 75/77

Tim Matavz 86 -> 87

FC_Twente__65-logo-155EE4729C-seeklogo.com.gif

FC Twente

Nikolay Mihaylov 87 -> 87/88

Sander Boschkher 86 -> 86/85

Dwight Tiendalli 86 -> 86/87

Peter Wisgerhof 87 -> 87/88 SM are reluctant to give him a rise, despite him being their captain :S

Denny Landzaat 87 -> 86

Willem Janssen 86 -> 87

Steven Berghuis 76 -> 80

Nacer Chadli 87 -> 87/88 deserves 88 but has been injured so might not get it

Ola John 78 -> 82

Luuk de Jong 87 -> 88

Ajax_Amsterdam.png

Ajax

Kenneth Vermeer 85 -> 87

Nicolai Boilesen 77 -> 82

Bruno Silva 84 -> 83

Oleguer 85 -> 82 (released by Ajax)

Ismail Aissati 86 -> 86/85

Christian Eriksen 87 -> 89/88

Thulani Serero 75 -> 76/77

Derk Boerrigter 80 -> 84

Kolbeinn Sigthorsson 84 -> 86

Mounir El Hamdaoui 89 -> 88

Feyenoord.png

Feyenoord

Erwin Mulder 82 -> 84

Stefan de Vrij 83 -> 85

Gil Swerts 85 -> 85/84

Kevin Hofland club change

Kaj Ramsteijn 78 -> 82

Otman Bakkal 88 -> 88/87

Jordy Clasie 80 -> 82/83

Jerson Cabral 80 -> 83

John Guidetti 78 -> 80

Guyon Fernandez 82 -> 83/84

John Dahl Tomasson -> RTD

494_Vitesse_logo_E25173924F_seeklo.gif

Vitesse

Marko Meerits 75 -> 78

Alexander Buttner 83 -> 83/84

Guram Kashia 82 -> 84

Jan-Arie van der Heijden, down as an Ajax player, will be changed to Vitesse

Tomas Kalas 75 -> 78

Marco van Ginkel 80 -> 83

Davy Propper 82 -> 83

Giorgi Chanturia 75 -> 82

Julian Jenner 82 -> 82/83

more to come

SHould I start from today..?

Do you guys want a new thread or would this one work..?

And Howie' date=' could ya PM me the clubs that you would be interested in doing..?[/quote']

Personally I say yes, start today, but your the one going through all the work for our sake so whenever you can :D

AZ_Alkmaar.svg

AZ ALKMAAR

Goalkeepers

Esteban Alvarado 80->83

Erik Heijblok 80=80

Niki Mäenpää 78=78

Hobie Verhulst=To be added on DB.

Defenders

Dirk Marcellis 87->87/88

Nick Viergever 82->85/84 ***Must Buy***

Etiënne Reijnen 78->79

Ragnar Klavan 85=85

Simon Poulsen 85->87/86

Niklas Moisander 87=87

Toine van Huizen 76=76

Midfielders

Adam Maher 75->80-82 ***Must Buy***

Erik Falkenburg 85=85

Maarten Martens 88->77/88

Pontus Wernbloom 86->87

Rasmus Elm 86->87/88

Celso Ortiz 80=80

Brett Holman 86->86/87

James Holland 80=80

Jóhann Berg Gudmundsson 83->84 ***Must buy***

Ali Messaoud=To be added on DB.

Attackers

Ruud Boymans 81=81

Jozy Altidore 85->86 ***Must Buy***

Roy Beerens 87=87

Charlison Benschop 82->83/84

Kevin Luckassen=To be added on DB.

blue.jpg

Because he's not first choice for PSV. Tyton was before he was injured.

BUT Tyton hasnt played enough to get to 87/88 yet so SM might keep Isaksson 88 so that when someone starts a new game with PSV, they have a good goalkeeper to start with

Because he's not first choice for PSV. Tyton was before he was injured.

BUT Tyton hasnt played enough to get to 87/88 yet so SM might keep Isaksson 88 so that when someone starts a new game with PSV' date=' they have a good goalkeeper to start with[/quote']

Yes I know, but he's been doing well for the past games, maybe Rutten will keep on playing him.

I meant that Isaksson has played enough games (including from last season) when the Eredivisie changes come and the fact that he's still No.1 for Sweden. IMO, he'll stay.

Yes I know' date=' but he's been doing well for the past games, maybe Rutten will keep on playing him.

I meant that Isaksson has played enough games (including from last season) when the Eredivisie changes come and the fact that he's still No.1 for Sweden. IMO, he'll stay.[/quote']

Andreas should most definitely stay.

Although he hasn't had much games this season,last season he had a shout for 89,so things balance out.

Keeping 88 suggests he's the best goalkeeper in Holland

considering PSV think he's not even the best goalkeeper at PSV, I think it's reasonable to suggest a drop.

Anyway, I put it in orange for a reason.

Keeping 88 suggests he's the best goalkeeper in Holland

considering PSV think he's not even the best goalkeeper at PSV' date=' I think it's reasonable to suggest a drop.

Anyway, I put it in orange for a reason.[/quote']

He is though.

Nah, it's not because of that, it's because PSV are not going to renew Isaksson's contract when it expires (at the end of the season) and Rutten want's to try out Tyton as a possible replacement for him.

He is though.

Nah' date=' it's not because of that, it's because PSV are not going to renew Isaksson's contract when it expires (at the end of the season) and Rutten want's to try out Tyton as a possible replacement for him.[/quote']

You're kidding right? Looking at your avatar I'd say you're a PSV fan? That's all right but there's no way you can honestly say that Isakkson is the best in Holland :rolleyes:

To mention a few better:

Vermeer

Mihaylov

Ten Rouwelaar.

Isaksson is only rated so high because he's playing for PSV and Stekelenburg left Ajax this summer (not giving Vermeer a chance to get a proper rise yet).

Anyways Kun if you need help, message me some teams I can do for you :)

@ciocio: Probably not, maybe a slight chance at 83 but VVV really are terrible so doubt it. Should easily be able to go much higher if he moves though (which I expect him to do next season tbh).

20070103192151%21Logo_psv_eindhoven.png

PSV

Goalkeepers

Andreas Isaksson 88=88

Przemyslaw Tytoń 85-85/86(Only around a 5% chance of rising though)

Khalid Sinouh 82->82/81/80

Defenders

Stanislav Manolev 87->87/88

Wilfred Bouma

Marcelo 87->88/87

Erik Pieters 88->89 ***Must Buy***

Abel Tamata 77->78/77

Timothy Derijck 83->84/83

Funso Ojo 77=77

Maikel Verkoelen 75=75

Midfielders

Kevin Strootman 86->88/87 ***Must Buy***

Orlando Engelaar 89->88

Georginio Wijnaldum 87->88/87***Must Buy***

Atiba Hutchinson 87->86/87

Stijn Wuytens 83=83

Rabiu Ibrahim 75=75

Zakaria Labyad 80->81

Dries Mertens 87->88/89 ***Must Buy***

Attackers

Ola Toivonen 89=89

Jermaine Lens 89=89

Tim Matavž 86->86/87

blue.jpg

PSV NOTES

PSV are currently 2nd in position.Their defence has been doing good,with Erik Pieters,the Dutch NT LB,doing a really good job.However it is the sheer talent of their midfield which is mind-blowing.With ultra-talented youngsters in the form of Kevin Strootman and Georginio Wijnaldum and current topscorer Dries,all are in for rises.In the attack only Tim Matavz looks in for a possible rise.

Why would Abel Tamata rise but Funso Ojo stay?

Ojo has played more minutes and has started more games

Ojo has not played more minutes than Abel.

Abel=180 minutes

Ojo=159 minutes

Plus Ojo has started more only due to the fact that he was filling in for injuries.

His appearances will be only restricted to those cases.

Abel has been substituted in way more often and by the time th actual ratings happen should have clocked up around 250-300 minutes which is enough for a +1.

You're kidding right? Looking at your avatar I'd say you're a PSV fan? That's all right but there's no way you can honestly say that Isakkson is the best in Holland :rolleyes:

To mention a few better:

Vermeer

Mihaylov

Ten Rouwelaar.

Just because I have a player in my avatar who plays for a certain club doesn't mean that I support that club. But I do have a 'soft-spot' for PSV.

Well I may have been a tad biased' date=' but he is certinaly one of the best. He's been quite good this season. He's reaching his peak now. He has awesome reflexes but for previous seasons he did have some moments. I mean his Dutch isn't good, so there is comunication problems (I don't know how good his Dutch is know) hence why he's been solid as always for Sweden. If he'd overcome his language barrier before, then Isaksson would have been the best keeper in the Eredivisie IMO.

[b']Edit:[/b] Just out of curiosity, who do you support?

Just because I have a player in my avatar who plays for a certain club doesn't mean that I support that club. But I do have a 'soft-spot' for PSV.

Well I may have been a tad biased' date=' but he is certinaly one of the best. He's been quite good this season. He's reaching his peak now. He has awesome reflexes but for previous seasons he did have some moments. I mean his Dutch isn't good, so there is comunication problems (I don't know how good his Dutch is know) hence why he's been solid as always for Sweden. If he'd overcome his language barrier before, then Isaksson would have been the best keeper in the Eredivisie IMO.

[b']Edit:[/b] Just out of curiosity, who do you support?

That's why I said "I guess you're a PSV fan" ;)

Hmm yeah he is one of the best of Holland, if he wasn't PSV would've been a bit mad keeping him :P But I simply don't agree that he is or could be the best, has to prove himself a lot more before I'll say that.

Don't really have a specific club (used to support Haarlem, but well they went bankrupt :P). Right now I like AZ the most, they're doing pretty good.

Edit/: Btw Kunasher don't you think Matavz should get a +1? Scored 18 goals last season and he's got 6 this season so far and he's a starter usually.

if Altidore gets 86 then Matavz has to get 87, imo

Altidore has scored a similar amount but has only been in the league for a few weeks, this run of goals could stop. Matavz, on the other hand, has proven he can keep up this goalscoring form over the course of a season

a 'soft-spot' for PSV.

lol the first time I read this' date='I thought you were saying G-spot...;)

if Altidore gets 86 then Matavz has to get 87, imo

Altidore has scored a similar amount but has only been in the league for a few weeks, this run of goals could stop. Matavz, on the other hand, has proven he can keep up this goalscoring form over the course of a season

But in terms of goals,minutes and times of starting matches,Altidore is leading.

True,Matavz may continue his form,and Jozy may not continue his form,"may"being the key word here,by the time the Dutch league ratings come(max 3 weeks),Altidore should still be leading in all stats.

Furthermore,Altidore's stats are enough for him getting an 86,however Tim's less playing time is the only downside preventing for him to get an 87.

However,even then,I'll change his rating.

EDIT- @ BRNL,I'd require some help for doing thee ratings,so your help would be much appreciated.

Which clubs would ya be interested in doing..?

TN_342_logo_ajax.jpg

Ajax

Goalkeepers

Kenneth Vermeer 85 > 86/87 **MUST BUY**

Jasper Cillessen 82 > 82

Jeroen Verhoeven 79 > 79

Sergio Padt 77 > 77

Defenders

Vurnon Anita 87 > 87

Nicolai Boilesen 77 > 79 **MUST BUY**

Gregory van der Wiel 90 > 90

Bruno Silva 84 > 82

Henri Toivomaki 77 > 77

Toby Alderweireld 89 > 89

Andre Ooijer 87 > 85/84

Jan Vertonghen 90 > 90

Daley Blind 84 > 84

Midfielders

Theo Janssen 89 > 89

Ismael Aissati 86 > 85/84

Eyong Enoh 87 > 86

Siem de Jong 88 > 88/89

Christian Eriksen 87 > 88/89 **MUST BUY**

Nicolas Lodeiro 85 > 83/82

Mats Rits 77 > 77

Thulani Serero 75 > 76

Attackers

Lorenzo Ebicilio 83 > 83/82

Derk Boerrigter 80 > 83-85 **MUST BUY**

Aras Ozbiliz 78 > 78

Jody Lukoki 75 > 75

Mounir El Hamdaoui 89 > 88/87

Miralem Sulejmani 88 > 89

Dmitri Bulykin 85 > 85

Kolbeinn Sightorsson 84 > 85/86 **MUST BUY**

Ajax notes

Jozefzoon is loaned out to NAC.

Van der Heijden is loaned out to Vitesse.

Ajax hasn't been doing very well, but they've been good enough and their squad has enough quality to work its way up. Today's the pretty much decisive match vs Dinamo Zagreb in the CL, if they win they could qualify for knock-out or at least Euro League, if they lose they're pretty much out.

About the **MUST BUY** players, Eriksen is the one you should be getting without a doubt. I think that after Gotze he's pretty much the best young midfielder in Europe. Sightorsson has been doing very good and will rise more as long as he plays for Ajax and same goes for Vermeer and Boerrigter. I don't think any of them have such big potential as Eriksen has, but if you're looking for players who'll rise, they're the ones to get. Last but not least is Boilesen, currently injured but before he was a starter which means that at his young age he keeps out 2 other decent LB players. Very promising player who will no doubt make it further than Blind and Anita in the future.

Oleguer is no longer an Ajax player (current club unknown).

For Serero I only looked at the Eredivisie, if SM decide to count his South African league minutes too he should be getting something around +5. Deserved his move to Ajax because he was one of the best South African players.

Riferimento: Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kunasher and Jor||-

Ajax

Thulani Serero 75 > 76

When SM will review Ajax, I think Serero has to get more than +1. In last two seasons in South Africa, not reviewed by SM, he played more than 4000 minutes: and last season scored 10 goals. South African ratings are so old that I'm not sure if he deserves a +5 or a +3 or even more, but for sure not 76...

Nice predictions though

Re: Riferimento: Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kunasher and Jor||-

When SM will review Ajax' date=' I think Serero has to get more than +1. In last two seasons in South Africa, not reviewed by SM, he played more than 4000 minutes: and last season scored 10 goals. South African ratings are so old that I'm not sure if he deserves a +5 or a +3 or even more, but for sure not 76...

Nice predictions though[/quote']

Eagle eye argala ;)

Indeed, he was player of the year last season, not only scoring 10 times but giving 12 assists as well. We'll see if SM takes this into consideration (they should but...)

Gouden%20logo%20Feyenoord_klein_tcm20-14299.jpg

Feyenoord

Goalkeepers

Erwin Mulder 82 > 84 **MUST BUY**

Torres Darley 78 > 78

Ronald Graafland 78 > 77

Kostas Lamprou 75 > 75

Defenders

Miquel Nelom 80 > 80

Gill Swerts 85 > 85/84

Dani Fernandez 84 > 84

Kelvin Leerdam 84 > 85

Stefan De Vrij 83 > 85 **MUST BUY**

Bart Schenkeveld 75 > 75

Ron Vlaar 87 > 87

Kaj Ramsteijn 78 > 80

Bruno Martins Indi 78 > 78/79

Midfielders

Otman Bakkal 88 > 87

Karim El Ahmadi 86 > 86/87

Kamohelo Mokotjo 80 > 80

Jordy Clasie 80 > 84/83 **MUST BUY**

Shabir Isoufi 75 > 75

Ricky Van Haaren 77 > 77

Attackers

Diego Biseswar 85 > 85

Anass Achahbar 75 > 75

Sekou Cisse 85 > 84

Ruben Schaken 83 > 83/84

Guyon Fernandez 82 > 83

Jerson Cabral 80 > 83/82 **MUST BUY**

John Guidetti 78 > 81/80 **MUST BUY**

Feyenoord notes

Tim Eekman plays for Excelsior (probably loaned out), same goes for Nayib Lagouireh.

Kevin Hofland moved to AEK Larnaca about a year ago so I have no idea why he's still with Feyenoord here.

John Dahl Tomasson stopped as a player, believe he's still at Feyenoord but as a trainer now.

Except for Stefan De Vrij, none of the **MUST BUY** Feyenoord players are really worth it to buy if you're looking for players who'll make it big. If you're looking for players to make you some money, go get them as they'll rise more if Feyenoord keep on performing this good. Stefan De Vrij is really the only one who stands out for me and who might be able to get a lot further.

Oh and please don't trust the big hype around Cabral, he's played one awesome match and has been good this season, but he's nowhere near as good to be hyped (I think for example Miyaichi from last year is better).