-||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

kunasher

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kunasher and Jor||-

Can't give you virtual rep but I'll give you some real rep: Nice list and great explanations whom to buy why. /bow

Thanks mate!

When SM will review Ajax' date=' I think Serero has to get more than +1. In last two seasons in South Africa, not reviewed by SM, he played more than 4000 minutes: and last season scored 10 goals. South African ratings are so old that I'm not sure if he deserves a +5 or a +3 or even more, but for sure not 76...

Nice predictions though[/quote']

Hmm yeah true, should've mentioned it actually that I didn't keep that in mind. Focused on the Eredivisie stats, but if SM keeps the South African league in mind he should get something like a +5 yes. He made it to Ajax because he was so good in South Africa.

I'll edit it in.

Gouden%20logo%20Feyenoord_klein_tcm20-14299.jpg

Feyenoord

Goalkeepers

Erwin Mulder 82 > 84 **MUST BUY**

Torres Darley 78 > 78

Ronald Graafland 78 > 77

Kostas Lamprou 75 > 75

Defenders

Miquel Nelom 80 > 80

Gill Swerts 85 > 85/84

Dani Fernandez 84 > 84

Kelvin Leerdam 84 > 85

Stefan De Vrij 83 > 85 **MUST BUY**

Bart Schenkeveld 75 > 75

Ron Vlaar 87 > 87

Kaj Ramsteijn 78 > 80

Bruno Martins Indi 78 > 78/79

Midfielders

Otman Bakkal 88 > 87

Karim El Ahmadi 86 > 86/87

Kamohelo Mokotjo 80 > 80

Jordy Clasie 80 > 84/83 **MUST BUY**

Shabir Isoufi 75 > 75

Ricky Van Haaren 77 > 77

Attackers

Diego Biseswar 85 > 85

Anass Achahbar 75 > 75

Sekou Cisse 85 > 84

Ruben Schaken 83 > 83/84

Guyon Fernandez 82 > 83

Jerson Cabral 80 > 83/82 **MUST BUY**

John Guidetti 78 > 81/80 **MUST BUY**

Feyenoord notes

Tim Eekman plays for Excelsior (probably loaned out)' date=' same goes for Nayib Lagouireh.

Kevin Hofland moved to AEK Larnaca about a year ago so I have no idea why he's still with Feyenoord here.

John Dahl Tomasson stopped as a player, believe he's still at Feyenoord but as a trainer now.

Except for Stefan De Vrij, none of the [b']**MUST BUY**[/b] Feyenoord players are really worth it to buy if you're looking for players who'll make it big. If you're looking for players to make you some money, go get them as they'll rise more if Feyenoord keep on performing this good. Stefan De Vrij is really the only one who stands out for me and who might be able to get a lot further.

Oh and please don't trust the big hype around Cabral, he's played one awesome match and has been good this season, but he's nowhere near as good to be hyped (I think for example Miyaichi from last year is better).

nice work!

but i think cabral isn't as bad as you made him out to be.

btw, isit just me or does your prediction seems a tad conservatiive? is the dutch league really so bad?

Riferimento: Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kunasher and Jor||-

Feyenoord

Kostas Lamprou 75 > 75

this guy is the GK of u21 greece nt (12 apps), and now looks like 2nd gk of feyenoord (9 times on the bench, played in cup). As sm reviews work, he should get a +3. Or maybe is the 3rd and Darley is injured? but i think +3 anyway :D

I think John Guidetti looks more promising than De Vrij

Not to me so far' date=' he's good but he's not that special. He isn't as talented as Casnos for example.

this guy is the GK of u21 greece nt (12 apps), and now looks like 2nd gk of feyenoord (9 times on the bench, played in cup). As sm reviews work, he should get a +3. Or maybe is the 3rd and Darley is injured? but i think +3 anyway :D

Hmm, my experiences with SM have learned me that they don't really care about youth team appearences nor bench times. Especially when it comes to lower leagues. I really hope he gets a rise for the people who have him, but really doubt it.

nice work!

but i think cabral isn't as bad as you made him out to be.

btw' date=' isit just me or does your prediction seems a tad conservatiive? is the dutch league really so bad?[/quote']

Haha, didn't mean to make him look bad, I just wanted to point out that the hype around him is too big in my opinion :P

(I mean I did point him out as a Must Buy right?)

Yeah well SM have never been really that big in Holland, for example De Vrij should've been 84/85 already but only went to 83 last time. So that's why I tend to be a little conservative yes. I don't want people to buy all sorts of players because I recommend them and then they don't rise that much or don't rise at all :P

Why is Jozy Altidore listed as a must buy?

Since it is not for the money aspect' date=' he'll only rise +1 perhaps +2. Is it for his skill and talent?

Same goes for Eric Pieters, decent player but definitely not a must buy. Also he broke his foot and will be out for a while.[/quote']

Looking at skill you can certainly list Altidore as a must buy, for Holland he is a more that decent striker who'll sure become one of the top rated strikers in a few ratings. So that's why Kunasher made him a must buy I think.

Pieters I do agree with, he's not that special to me either.

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

200px-FC_Twente.svg.png

FC Twente

Goalkeepers

Nikolay Mihaylov 87->87/88

Sander Boschker 86=86

Nick Marsman 75->75/76

Defenders

Tim Cornelisse 85->87/86

Nicky Kuiper 84>84/83

Peter Wisgerhof 87->87/88

Roberto Rosales 87=87

Rasmus Bengtsson 84=84

Thilo Leugers 80=80

Douglas 89=89

Dwight Tiendalli 86->86/87

Bart Buyasse 83->83

Bouma=To be added on DB.

Mitch Stockentree= To be added on DB.

Stefan Theskar=To be added on DB.

Midefielders

Wout Brama 89=89

Denny Landzaat 87->86

Leroy Fer 87=87

Emir Bajrami 86=86

Steven Berghuis 76->79

Willem Janssen 86>87/88

Nacer Chadli 87=87(However he could drop as he has no playing time due to injury,although he has resumed training)

Dario Vujićević 80=80

Theo Vogelsang 80=80

Ola John 78->82/83 ***Must Buy***

Forward

Luuk de Jong 87->88/89***Must Buy***

Mark Janko 88->89

Andrej Rendla 77=77

Ninos Gouriye=To be added on DB.

Twente Notes

Twente have the 3rd best defence in the league with Douglas leading the back.Cornelisse has got more pkaying time this season and should get a small rise.Janssen who has signed from Roda,has already started to find his feet and he also should get a small rise.Ola John has been in phenomenal form,and looks like a junior Elia,from his playing time in Twente,hopefully he won't have the same attitude problem.Twente's attck has been in brilliant form,with strikers Janko and Marko,scoring an amazing 19 goals between them already.Both are in for rises,with Luuk looking like a great prospect.

blue.jpg

Haha' date=' didn't mean to make him look bad, I just wanted to point out that the hype around him is too big in my opinion :P

(I mean I did point him out as a Must Buy right?)

Yeah well SM have never been really that big in Holland, for example De Vrij should've been 84/85 already but only went to 83 last time. So that's why I tend to be a little conservative yes. I don't want people to buy all sorts of players because I recommend them and then they don't rise that much or don't rise at all :P[/quote']

yeah. i guess their uefa coefficient is rather low

That's why I said "I guess you're a PSV fan" ;)

Hmm yeah he is one of the best of Holland' date=' if he wasn't PSV would've been a bit mad keeping him :P But I simply don't agree that he is or could be the best, has to prove himself a lot more before I'll say that.

Don't really have a specific club (used to support Haarlem, but well they went bankrupt :P). Right now I like AZ the most, they're doing pretty good.[/quote']

No you never Rooster. :P IMO, he could.

800 fans outsung something like 11,000 fans. You AZ fans should be ashmed of yourselves.

lol the first time I read this' date='I thought you were saying G-spot...;)[/quote']

G-Spot doesn't even exist. It's a myth.

Except for Stefan De Vrij' date=' none of the [b']**MUST BUY**[/b]

Guidetti is. He's highly regarding by the Man City coaches and Mancini and also from what I've seen from him, he looks extrememly talented and could turn out big.

No you never Rooster. :P IMO' date=' he could.

800 fans outsung something like 11,000 fans. You AZ fans should be ashmed of yourselves.

G-Spot doesn't even exist. It's a myth.

Guidetti is. He's highly regarding by the Man City coaches and Mancini and also from what I've seen from him, he looks extrememly talented and could turn out big.[/quote']

Lol don't count me as AZ fan, they're just currently my favourite team as they play the most attractive football :P

And about Guidetti, we all have our opinions I guess. He hasn't impressed me that much yet, but who knows what might come.

Cheers for the predictions fellas' date=' have shortlisted a few decent risers for if I come into some money!

Could I get your opinion on Roly BONEVACIA, on loan at NAC Breda from Ajax? Is he likely to rise this time around?[/quote']

I guess he'll be in the NAC predictions ;)

Think 89 for Janko is a little too much

and I say that as an FC Twente fan :P

Also, Boilesen should get into the 80s, I know he's injured now but he's a full Danish international which is not something that players rated 79 tend to do :D

You said to me that you're an AZ fan?!

I'm a plastic :P

I'm from Ireland, it'd be false of me to claim an allegiance strongly to any team but I watch every Twente game. I still cheer AZ on when they play but as I said, if Twente are playing, I'm watching. Anyone but Ajax ;)

fc-groningen.gif

FC Groningen

Goalkeepers

Brian van Loo 83->85/84

Luciano 86=86

Agil Etemadi=Tobe added on DB.

Defenders

Maikel Kieftenbeld 83->85 ***Must Buy***

Jonas Ivens 85=85

Emil Johansson 83->83/82

Johan Kappelhof=To be added on DB.

Lorenzo Burnet 76->980/81]/color] ***Must Buy***

Virgil van Dijk=To be added on DB.

Tom Hiariej 83->84

Midfielders

Kees Kwakman ?

Danny Holla 84=84

Leandro Bacuna 82->84/85***Must Buy***

Tim Sparv 85=85

Koen van de Laak 83->82

Petter Andersson 84->85

Thomas Enevoldsen 86->85

Dusan Tadic 87=87

Attackers

David Texeira 80-82

Matias Jones 75=75

Hyun-Jun Suk 75=75

Henk Bos=To be added on DB.

Nicklas Pederson 85=85

blue.jpg

vitesse_oud.gif

Vitesse

Goalkeepers

Piet Velthuizen 85 > 85

Eloy Room 82 > 82/83

Marko Meerits 75 > 80

Defenders

Michihiro Yasuda 85 > 85

Alexander Buttner 83 > 83

Renato Ibarra 72 > 72

Frank van der Struijk 83 > 85

Raio Piiroja 83 > 82

Jeroen Drost 82 > 83/84

Guram Kashia 82 > 85/84 **MUST BUY**

Tomas Kalas 75 > 80

Midfielders

Anthony Annan 87 > 87/86

Nicky Hofs 84 > 84

Davy Propper 82 > 84 **MUST BUY**

Marco van Ginkel 80 > 83/84 **MUST BUY**

Ulises Davila 77 > 78/79

Valeri Kazaishvili 75 > 75

Stanley Aborah 73 > 73/74

Attackers

Julian Jenner 82 > 83

Giorgi Chanturia 75 > 80 **MUST BUY**

Genaro Snijders 78 > 78

Wilfried Bony 85 > 86

Marcus Pedersen 83 > 83

Notes

Ruud Knol left Vitesse a few years ago, bit lame he's still with Vitesse here..

Jordi Lopez left Vitesse this summer.

Seems like Haruna Babangida has also left Vitesse this summer.

Out of the **MUST BUY** players, Chanturia is the first one you should buy without a doubt. There's a Vitesse flag that says "We don't need Barca we've got our own Messi: Gio #11" and honestly I agree. With saying that I don't mean that he's as good as Messi is, but what I do mean to say is that this kid is such a brilliant player who can easily become one of the best Eredivisie players (ever). Next to that our own Dutch talents v Ginkel and Propper have been doing great too, especially v Ginkel who has played so much, he's been subbed out only once in 9 matches.

Kashia turns out to be a great defender and could grow out to one of the best in Holland in the future if you ask me.