-||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

kunasher

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

What kind of rise is Sigthorsson looking at in next review? How good is he?

86 I think

He's good yeah, maybe not in the top echelon of players but definitely has the potential to be 90-91 in the long term. 86 for now seems fair considering how much he played at AZ and him being first choice for Ajax (injured atm)

I asked because I saw their stats on soccerway.. :P you could have read news on the newspapper or anything on the web about them' date=' who knows :P

but is better don't invest on them right now. Thanks again.[/quote']

Nah I shouldn't do that if I were you. Most of the Eerste Divisie players who are worth it are players from clubs who regularly travel between Ere and Eerste Divisie (VVV, Excelsior, De Graafschap, Willem II). But even then its only every once in a while that a player really makes it. Holland isn't such a big country so the best talents usually make it to the bigger clubs at younger age.

What kind of rise is Sigthorsson looking at in next review? How good is he?

See Ajax predictions a few pages back.

wee question for the guys watching these players every week.

In your opinion how good is young Georginio Wijnaldum this season??

I watched alot of him on ESPN last year but haven't subscribed this season so haven't kept an eye on him.

Is he a 90+ player? could he move on to bigger clubs/leagues?

thanks in advance and top thread as usual from you guys ;)

the other guys are going to leap on me here and tell me to be quiet

but Wijnaldum hasn't been amazing this season. He's been good, and is 90+ long-term but he's arguably the least impressive player in the PSV front 6 atm. Partly because he's playing this deep playmaker role which wasnt really his norm at Feyenoord and he's taking some time to adapt to that. Still picks out fantastic passes but hasnt been as good as Strootman, Mertens, Toivonen or Lens (imo). Think he'll still rise to 88 as he was one of the best in the league last season and has started decently but it'll be a while before he reaches his full potential

the other guys are going to leap on me here and tell me to be quiet

but Wijnaldum hasn't been amazing this season. He's been good' date=' and is 90+ long-term but he's arguably the least impressive player in the PSV front 6 atm. Partly because he's playing this deep playmaker role which wasnt really his norm at Feyenoord and he's taking some time to adapt to that. Still picks out fantastic passes but hasnt been as good as Strootman, Mertens, Toivonen or Lens (imo). Think he'll still rise to 88 as he was one of the best in the league last season and has started decently but it'll be a while before he reaches his full potential[/quote']

Lol, won't tell you to be quiet as I agree with you mate. Imo I even doubt if Wijnaldum will actually reach 90+. Though he's still young of course so there's a lot of time left for him to develop. But compared to Afellay for example (who played pretty much the same position during his PSV period) he is less good and talented.

Lol' date=' won't tell you to be quiet as I agree with you mate. Imo I even doubt if Wijnaldum will actually reach 90+. Though he's still young of course so there's a lot of time left for him to develop. But compared to Afellay for example (who played pretty much the same position during his PSV period) he is less good and talented.[/quote']

At Feye,he was a big fish in a small pond.Playing at a bigger team,you've gotta up your game,something which he has failed to do.

However,keep an eye on his bro,the defender,looks really good,part of the U-19 team I think.

Lol' date=' won't tell you to be quiet as I agree with you mate. Imo I even doubt if Wijnaldum will actually reach 90+. Though he's still young of course so there's a lot of time left for him to develop. But compared to Afellay for example (who played pretty much the same position during his PSV period) he is less good and talented.[/quote']

i think afellay might drop given that he's not playing...

I just looked at the predictions and didn´t read the thread.

I bought Araz Ozbiliz and Ebecilio a while ago' date=' should i sell them now ?

Or will they become good players ?

Thanks for your help.[/quote']

I'd sell both, they don't start and don't play that much so they won't rise that quick and next to that I don't think they really have it to make it to the top. They could become good players in the Dutch competition, but in the end that means that they'll have a rating max of about 88/89 and it'll be a while before they reach that.

I just looked at the predictions and didn´t read the thread.

I bought Araz Ozbiliz and Ebecilio a while ago' date=' should i sell them now ?

Or will they become good players ?

Thanks for your help.[/quote']

I'd sell both' date=' they don't start and don't play that much so they won't rise that quick and next to that I don't think they really have it to make it to the top. They could become good players in the Dutch competition, but in the end that means that they'll have a rating max of about 88/89 and it'll be a while before they reach that.[/quote']

Ebecilio and Ozbiliz have been injured, thats why they don't play. Both working their way back to full fitness.

Out of the two Ozbiliz is the better player, even though you'll hear a lot of posters saying that Ebecilio is better (ignorant fools ;) ).

Sell Ebecilio and keep Ozbiliz. If you're in a competitive league, keep both. Ozbiliz has a bright future ahead of him. Sulejmani will leave in the summer and Ozbiliz will get the starting spot. He has huge potential. Ebecilio won't be able to get the starting job with Boerrigter in front of him, so can't really say what will become of him.

Update: Ebecilio and Ozbiliz came on as subs tonight back from their injuries. Ebecilio scored once.