-||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

kunasher

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

Ozbiliz has the potential to go further but Ebecilio has more experience atm and I think writing him off is perhaps a little rash. They're different types of players as well, Ebecilio doesnt really have that intense pace that Ozbiliz has so relies on other aspects of his game which makes him a somewhat more rounded player.

Either way, as Brad says, it'll be a looooong time before they reach their cap of around 88/89 or so

just checking. have you lot finished the predictions for all the teams? I thought there were a few missing but I didn't really look...

thanks any way this is great!

Nope' date=' I'll message Kunasher about it.

Ozbiliz has the potential to go further but Ebecilio has more experience atm and I think writing him off is perhaps a little rash. They're different types of players as well, Ebecilio doesnt really have that intense pace that Ozbiliz has so relies on other aspects of his game which makes him a somewhat more rounded player.

Either way, as Brad says, it'll be a looooong time before they reach their cap of around 88/89 or so

Brad? :P

what about omer bayram

Scored a nice goal against VVV at the weekend! Probably looking at a rise to 77/78 as he hasn't played every game but does look a semi-decent talent.

Virgil van Dijk scored a nice goal today, look out for him to be added at Groningen :D

Can Douglas hit 90? How good is this guy cus i remember reading somewhere that he was top draw

I think he's the best centre back in the league bar Vertonghen but I cant see him getting 90 at Twente tbh. Will no doubt move on soon (though it depends on some logistics, he's apparently keen to get Dutch citizenship so he can play for the national team). Great defender but not sure about 90 at Twente

I think he's the best centre back in the league bar Vertonghen but I cant see him getting 90 at Twente tbh. Will no doubt move on soon (though it depends on some logistics' date=' he's apparently keen to get Dutch citizenship so he can play for the national team). Great defender but not sure about 90 at Twente[/quote']

Agree with Howie, doubt he'll get 90 at Twente. He should receive Dutch citizenship (according to the FIFA rules of course) this month and the KNVB will most likely ask dispensation for him which could mean that he'll be able to play for Holland somewhere around March 2012, which again means that he could be playing for Holland on the Euro Championships and that will improve his chances on getting 90 of course.

Personaly, I do hope he gets dispensation as our defenders haven't really been our strongest point lately :P

I see that Wout Brama hasn't been in the Netherlands squad. Is he not good enough to make the Holland squad? How good is he?

He's a pretty decent player, but he's unlucky that van Bommel, De Jong, Strootman and Janssen play the same position for Holland and they are simply better. Maybe in a few years time when van Bommel and Janssen quit, but I fear that he's having some bad luck.

Yeah, Holland play 2 men in the CM position and it's usually van bommel, de jong, strootman or janssen. beyond that then, you also have the likes of Wijnaldum, Fer, Schaars, de Zeeuw. And of course, van der Vaart, Sneijder or Afellay can also be shifted back there. Not to mention Anita, Emmanuelson who has played CM for Milan, Maduro who can play CM, etc. etc.

Unfortunately for Brama, it's just a position that the Dutch have tons of options in. That doesnt make him a bad player just that van Marwijk doesnt really like to toy around with the team unless he's bringing through someone exceptional like Strootman, or his hand is forced like having to bring through Bruma due to a lack of decent Dutch centrebacks

Personaly' date=' I do hope he gets dispensation as our defenders haven't really been our strongest point lately :P[/quote']

Rather have a weak defense than have a 'foreigner' fill the spot. He's not Dutch nor does he feel Dutch. He wants citizenship so he can play in EPL. He said so himself when Netherlands played Brazil he was rooting for Brazil and was sad they lost. I don't blame him, as he is a Brazilian and not a Dutch.

I say, no thank you to Douglas.

Rather have a weak defense than have a 'foreigner' fill the spot. He's not Dutch nor does he feel Dutch. He wants citizenship so he can play in EPL. He said so himself when Netherlands played Brazil he was rooting for Brazil and was sad they lost. I don't blame him' date=' as he is a Brazilian and not a Dutch.

I say, no thank you to Douglas.[/quote']

Hmm yes that's why he has a Dutch girlfriend and a Dutch daughter.

Anyways no need to start a fuzz about this, if he kicks Iniesta out of the tournament for us I'll happily accept him (no I don't hold any grudges against Iniesta, what makes you think so? :P)

Hmm yes that's why he has a Dutch girlfriend and a Dutch daughter.

Anyways no need to start a fuzz about this' date=' if he kicks Iniesta out of the tournament for us I'll happily accept him (no I don't hold any grudges against Iniesta, what makes you think so? :P)[/quote']

Well if I have a wife and daughter with a girl from North Korea.. that doesn't make me North Korean. He hardly speaks Dutch.

Might as well pay Messi, C. Ronaldo and Rooney to take up the Dutch citizenship for a hefty fee of €300 million each. That would make them as much Dutch as Douglas is. I'd say no thanks. Even if Messi wanted to do it for free, I'd say no thanks.

It's like what Qatar does, pay 'foreign' athletes (mostly non football) to participate in sports for Qatar.

A lot of Brazilian players are changing their nationality because they can't get into the Brazilian NT. They do it for the wrong reasons. Douglas too. I don't want to win a EC/WC like that.

But anyway I see I'm getting carried a way a little too much .. so I'll leave it at this. :D

Isn't it just a little bit hypocritical to suggest that foreigners shouldnt play for Holland while taking every decent player produced in Suriname?

That is TOTALLY different. :eek:

Suriname was a Dutch colony. Citizens have the ability to apply for Dutch citizenship from birth if I'm not mistaken. The influence of The Netherlands over there is still great and a lot of people from former Dutch colonies FEEL Dutch. Also in Suriname they speak Dutch.

What players in the current Dutch NT are 'produced' in Suriname? Only Braafheid was born their. All the other players are from the Netherlands.

Braafheid grew up in the Netherlands, so again a totally different story oppose to Douglas.

De Guzman is a Canadian born player with a Dutch nationality. He was 12 when he came to The Netherlands. He for me is a borderline case because he was so young when he came, but he did come her for football reasons.. which should not make you eligible for NT football in that specific country. But I feel he genuinely feels Dutch.

Players, like Douglas, who play football in a country but want a different NT for money purposes, career advancements etc etc. should not be eligible for NT football in that country. But obviously you can't make this an official rule..

Ohh and I left out the whole Turkish/Moroccan-Dutch nationality debate, because I don't feel like getting in to a whole discussion. :D

Well if I have a wife and daughter with a girl from North Korea.. that doesn't make me North Korean. He hardly speaks Dutch.

Might as well pay Messi' date=' C. Ronaldo and Rooney to take up the Dutch citizenship for a hefty fee of €300 million each. That would make them as much Dutch as Douglas is. I'd say no thanks. Even if Messi wanted to do it for free, I'd say p!ss off.

It's like what Qatar does, pay 'foreign' athletes (mostly non football) to participate in sports for Qatar.

A lot of Brazilian players are changing their nationality because they can't get into the Brazilian NT. They do it for the wrong reasons. Douglas too. I don't want to win a EC/WC like that.

But anyway I see I'm getting carried a way a little too much .. so I'll leave it at this. :D[/quote']

And if the foreigner felt one with your country?

Douglas moved to Holland when he was 19, is that really so different to moving when 12?

And I'm fully aware Suriname is a former Dutch colony, however, it's still rather hypocritical. You cannot possibly know how Dutch Douglas feels. Look at Eduardo for Croatia, he was born in Brazil and raised in Brazil but he was given proper footballing education in Croatia and has thanked them by being an incredibly loyal player who gives his all every game for them.

However, there is a rather large list of players born in Suriname who would instead represent Holland. Former colony or not, it's pretty much the same thing. These players thought they were too good for Suriname so played for Holland.

Anyway - I'm Irish, I know what it's like to have players born abroad playing for your country and there are English born players who've never even been to Ireland who often perform better for us than Irish born players.