-||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Team Ratings link:- 1.PSV 2.FC Twente 3.Ajax-By BRNL 4.AZ Alkmaar 5.Ado Den Haag 6.FC Groningen-By BRNL 7.SV Roda JC 8.Uterecht 9.Heracles 10.NEC 11.NAC 12.Herenveen 13.Feyenoord 14.De G

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kunasher||- Ajax Goalkeepers Maaren Stekelenburg 90=90 Ken Vermeer 85->84 Jereon Verhoeven 79->81 Defenders Gregory van der Wiel 90=90 Toby Alderweireld 8

I hope this is the right place. I don't watch Ajax regularly enough to be sure whether to sell.

Vurnon ANITA

Siem DE JONG

Daley BLIND

Rating change etc whats the verdict.

Many thanks.

Vurnon Anita 87 - 87/88

- Might rise due to the game time he's getting and because Ajax plays Champions League. Most likely won't get a rise due to the current performance of the squad in the national league.

I'd keep him though' date=' he's getting game time at the moment at LB and DM. Due to injuries. De Boer (coach) prefers not to play him LB and considers him RB, but Van Der Wiel plays there. He might get a lot of playing at RB when and if Van der Wiel leaves in the summer.

Also depends on how competitive your GW. Instead of typing all this I should have said the following :D :

Competitive GW: [b']KEEP[/b]

Other GW: SELL

Siem de Jong:88 - 89/88

-Deserves and SHOULD get +1 to 89. But I have a feeling SM are not going to give it to him. He's a keeper though. 91/92 material if he moves teams.

Problem is he MIGHT lose his spot when Sigthorsson returns since Janssen is now playing AM with Erikssen. What also might happen is that the De Jong gets moved to CM/DM when Sigthorsson returns. I'd keep him.

Daley Blind - 84 - 85

Not a big fan of him (anymore). Plays terrible at LB and is not used for that position anymore. De Boer (coach) considers him a CB but doesn't stand a chance for a starting spot. Currently the 30+ Ooier is preferred as a sub over Blind. Anxious to see what happens if current CB's Vertonghen and/or Alderweireld leave..

I'd sell him after his rise. If youre in a competitive GW, see what happens in the winter transfer period.

I can't seem to keep it short. :D

is Lorenzo EBECILIO woth keeping' date=' or should i trade him for Giorgi CHANTURIA & Ola JOHN.

thanks[/quote']

Take that trade!

I like Ebecilio (more than most in here :P)

but Chanturia is phenomenal and Ola John is much better than Ebecilio

Ebecilio > Sell

De Jong > Sell

Blind > Sell

Anita > Keep

Anita plays fairly well as a defensive midfielder. I think his future lies in that position rather then LB.

Blind and Ebecilio are overrated talents that will never make it to the big leagues. They are horrible.

De Jong is an okay player, but he's not that great either. He will continue to get playtime, mainly due to his versatility. But don't expect him to be the next Sneijder or Van der Vaart, because he's clearly not. Lacks technique and agility to be a top midfielder anyway.

Ebecilio > Sell

De Jong > Sell

Blind > Sell

Anita > Keep

Anita plays fairly well as a defensive midfielder. I think his future lies in that position rather then LB.

Blind and Ebecilio are overrated talents that will never make it to the big leagues. They are horrible.

De Jong is an okay player' date=' but he's not that great either. He will continue to get playtime, mainly due to his versatility. But don't expect him to be the next Sneijder or Van der Vaart, because he's clearly not. Lacks technique and agility to be a top midfielder anyway.[/quote']

You'd keep Anita over De Jong? :P

I certainly wouldn't, De Jong sure is better than Anita in his position and even though you might not see him that much, he is the kind of player who keeps things running, working in the background.

Ebecilio > Sell

De Jong > Sell

Blind > Sell

Anita > Keep

De Jong is an okay player' date=' but he's not that great either. He will continue to get playtime, mainly due to his versatility. But don't expect him to be the next Sneijder or Van der Vaart, because he's clearly not. Lacks technique and agility to be a top midfielder anyway.[/quote']

Woah

I'm detecting large quantities of wrong in this sector

He's good but wingers like him are quite common in the Eredivisie, the small pacy type. He's key for Heerenveen so probably has a rating cap of about 87 or so at the moment, he wont get that high for a long time. Whether he can move to a bigger club, I'm not sure. PSV have one or two similar players, as do Ajax and Twente plus all 3 would sooner be interested in Assaidi than Narsingh.

He's a good player and will probably rise in the next changes but if your gameworld isnt very competitive (with regards to signing and keeping young players) then see if you can get someone better.

He's good but wingers like him are quite common in the Eredivisie' date=' the small pacy type. He's key for Heerenveen so probably has a rating cap of about 87 or so at the moment, he wont get that high for a long time. Whether he can move to a bigger club, I'm not sure. PSV have one or two similar players, as do Ajax and Twente plus all 3 would sooner be interested in Assaidi than Narsingh.

He's a good player and will probably rise in the next changes but if your gameworld isnt very competitive (with regards to signing and keeping young players) then see if you can get someone better.[/quote']

its very competitve (116 managers) so i guess il keep him and see how he does over the season. thanks for your opinion anyway.

You'd keep Anita over De Jong? :P

I certainly wouldn't' date=' De Jong sure is better than Anita in his position and even though you might not see him that much, he is the kind of player who keeps things running, working in the background.[/quote']

Yeah well, there's always two kinds of supporters: the ones that love every player who wears the shirt and think every player who came through the youth ranks is awesome and then you have the critical ones, who also see what a player is lacking. You can call me the latter :)

Concerning Anita, although he's an average LB, at DM he was doing very well at the beginning of the season (BTW Ajax was easily winning its games back then too) with Janssen and Eriksen flanking him (Siem was on the bench). Only when Boilesen was injured, De Boer had no other option then dropping Anita on the LB. I'm not saying this is the reason Ajax is loosing points atm, but it is a factor, as well as the Sigthorsson-injury.

About Anita, the DM position suits him very well at Ajax and as soon as Boilesen returns, he will be back in there with room to progress. I'm not saying he is a massive talent, but i'm pretty sure he will continue to get better.

Siem, i'm not so sure. Yeah he gives a 100% every game. But really, what are his main traits and qualities ? I can tell you what he lacks though: acceleration, agility, technique. Sure he is good at heading and has decent vision, but as an offensive midfielder i don't see him progressing too much. I haven't said he was a bad player either, i'm saying he is decent, but not top notch. I just said 'don't expect him to be the next Sneijder or VDV'.

@Howie: we'll see in a couple of years bro, when Blind is playing for Groningen and Ebecilio is at NAC, i'll have another laugh at your unfunded comment.

Yeah well' date=' there's always two kinds of supporters: the ones that love every player who wears the shirt and think every player who came through the youth ranks is awesome and then you have the critical ones, who also see what a player is lacking. You can call me the latter :)

Concerning Anita, although he's an average LB, at DM he was doing very well at the beginning of the season (BTW Ajax was easily winning its games back then too) with Janssen and Eriksen flanking him (Siem was on the bench). Only when Boilesen was injured, De Boer had no other option then dropping Anita on the LB. I'm not saying this is the reason Ajax is loosing points atm, but it is a factor, as well as the Sigthorsson-injury.

About Anita, the DM position suits him very well at Ajax and as soon as Boilesen returns, he will be back in there with room to progress. I'm not saying he is a massive talent, but i'm pretty sure he will continue to get better.

Siem, i'm not so sure. Yeah he gives a 100% every game. But really, what are his main traits and qualities ? I can tell you what he lacks though: acceleration, agility, technique. Sure he is good at heading and has decent vision, but as an offensive midfielder i don't see him progressing too much. I haven't said he was a bad player either, i'm saying he is decent, but not top notch. I just said 'don't expect him to be the next Sneijder or VDV'.

@Howie: we'll see in a couple of years bro, when Blind is playing for Groningen and Ebecilio is at NAC, i'll have another laugh at your unfunded comment.[/quote']

And you're calling me the first? :P (mind you, I support clubs who play good football, so in Holland that would at the moment be AZ ;))

Anyways I agree with you that Siem isn't the Sneijder kind of player, never was and never will be and yes Anita might be able to grow in the position of DM. (though the fact that he's pretty much a midget won't help him in that position :P)

But in my opinion De Jong still is the better player in his position compared to Anita.

For all those way too lazy folkes that are too lazy to click back a few pages, these are the ratings done so far. Be grateful I took the time to do this, it's just a 1 time only as it's mainly because we gotta get back on reviewing the rest of the teams.

Howie if you're interested in doing some teams, feel free. I'll try 'n do some work today, otherwise it'll be tomorrow. If anyone else is interested just let me know.

Oh and Kunasher if you read this, hope you don't mind I take a little control, don't know if you're still ill or that you just hate Holland now :P

rkc-waalwijk.gif

RKC Waalwijk

Goalkeepers

Arjan van Dijk 77 > 77

Jeroen Zoet 75 > 80 **MUST BUY**

Defenders

Ard van Peppen 78 > 81-83 **MUST BUY**

Aaron Meijers 78 > 80-82 **MUST BUY**

Sigourney Bandjar 78 > 81-83 **MUST BUY**

Henrico Drost 80 > 82

Frank van Mosselveld 78 > 80

Cuco Martina 78 > 78/79

Midfielders

Adil Auassar 80 > 82/81

Karim Bridji 78 > 78/79

Evander Sno 83 > 83

Sander Duits 78 > 80

Jeff Stans 75 > 75

Guy Ramos 78 > 80/81

Robert Braber 78 > 80-82 **MUST BUY**

Attackers

Mitchell Schett 77 > 77

Roald van Hout 77 > 78

Rick ten Voorde 77 > 80/79

Geoffrey Castillion 75 > 78/79 **MUST BUY**

Karim Fachtali 76 > 78

Furkan Alakmak 75 **TBA**

RKC notes

There's a lot of guessing with RKC because a lot of their players haven't been rated since 2009 while they have made a lot of minutes in the '10/'11 season (when RKC got promoted). If SM count those minutes I'd say take the higher predicted ratings' date=' if they don't you should look at the lower ends of the rating predictions.

Karim Fachtali is still playing for FC Oss in this game, but that was years ago. Moved to Almere City in the meanwhile and this summer to RKC Waalwijk so SM are a bit behind on him.

Out of the [b']**MUST BUY**[/b] players I'd say none of them is really worth buying as a talent, only buy them if you want to make some money on them.

35016_20100326193733_Heracles_Almelo_84979_300px.jpg

Heracles Almelo

Goalkeepers

Remko Pasveer 82 > 84

Dennis Telgenkamp 75 > 75

Nick Hengelman 75 > 75

Defenders

Mark Looms 84 > 85/84

Gaby Jallo 75 > 76

Tim Breukers 83 > 85

Antoine van der Linden 85 > 85/84

Birger Maertens 85 > 83/84

Mike Te Wierik 75 > 77

Olivier Ter Horst 75 > 77

Midfielders

Kwame Quansah 85 > 86

Marko Vejinovic 82 > 84 **MUST BUY**

Thomas Bruns 75 > 75

Ben Rienstra 75 > 80 **MUST BUY**

Willie Overtoom 85 > 86

Luis Pedro 77 > 77/78

Lerin Duarte 75 > 79/78 **MUST BUY**

Attackers

Darl Douglas 84 > 84/83

Anmar Almubaraki 75 > 75

Ramos Everton 85 > 85

Samuel Armenteros 82 > 84/83 **MUST BUY**

Glynor Plet 82 > 82

Heracles Almelo notes

David Blacha is playing in Germany somewhere.

Nothing much to say about Heracles honestly. Out of the **MUST BUY** players' date=' Vejinovic and Armenteros are probably the most interesting, but I doubt they'll become anything better than one of the better players in the Eredivisie.[/quote']

vitesse_oud.gif

Vitesse

Goalkeepers

Piet Velthuizen 85 > 85

Eloy Room 82 > 82/83

Marko Meerits 75 > 80

Defenders

Michihiro Yasuda 85 > 85

Alexander Buttner 83 > 83

Renato Ibarra 72 > 72

Frank van der Struijk 83 > 85

Raio Piiroja 83 > 82

Jeroen Drost 82 > 83/84

Guram Kashia 82 > 85/84 **MUST BUY**

Tomas Kalas 75 > 80

Midfielders

Anthony Annan 87 > 87/86

Nicky Hofs 84 > 84

Davy Propper 82 > 84 **MUST BUY**

Marco van Ginkel 80 > 83/84 **MUST BUY**

Ulises Davila 77 > 78/79

Valeri Kazaishvili 75 > 75

Stanley Aborah 73 > 73/74

Attackers

Julian Jenner 82 > 83

Giorgi Chanturia 75 > 80 **MUST BUY**

Genaro Snijders 78 > 78

Wilfried Bony 85 > 86

Marcus Pedersen 83 > 83

Notes

Ruud Knol left Vitesse a few years ago' date=' bit lame he's still with Vitesse here..

Jordi Lopez left Vitesse this summer.

Seems like Haruna Babangida has also left Vitesse this summer.

Out of the [b']**MUST BUY**[/b] players, Chanturia is the first one you should buy without a doubt. There's a Vitesse flag that says "We don't need Barca we've got our own Messi: Gio #11" and honestly I agree. With saying that I don't mean that he's as good as Messi is, but what I do mean to say is that this kid is such a brilliant player who can easily become one of the best Eredivisie players (ever). Next to that our own Dutch talents v Ginkel and Propper have been doing great too, especially v Ginkel who has played so much, he's been subbed out only once in 9 matches.

Kashia turns out to be a great defender and could grow out to one of the best in Holland in the future if you ask me.

fc-groningen.gif

FC Groningen

Goalkeepers

Brian van Loo 83->85/84

Luciano 86=86

Agil Etemadi=Tobe added on DB.

Defenders

Maikel Kieftenbeld 83->85 ***Must Buy***

Jonas Ivens 85=85

Emil Johansson 83->83/82

Johan Kappelhof=To be added on DB.

Lorenzo Burnet 76->980/81]/color] ***Must Buy***

Virgil van Dijk=To be added on DB.

Tom Hiariej 83->84

Midfielders

Kees Kwakman ?

Danny Holla 84=84

Leandro Bacuna 82->84/85***Must Buy***

Tim Sparv 85=85

Koen van de Laak 83->82

Petter Andersson 84->85

Thomas Enevoldsen 86->85

Dusan Tadic 87=87

Attackers

David Texeira 80-82

Matias Jones 75=75

Hyun-Jun Suk 75=75

Henk Bos=To be added on DB.

Nicklas Pederson 85=85

blue.jpg

200px-FC_Twente.svg.png

FC Twente

Goalkeepers

Nikolay Mihaylov 87->87/88

Sander Boschker 86=86

Nick Marsman 75->75/76

Defenders

Tim Cornelisse 85->87/86

Nicky Kuiper 84>84/83

Peter Wisgerhof 87->87/88

Roberto Rosales 87=87

Rasmus Bengtsson 84=84

Thilo Leugers 80=80

Douglas 89=89

Dwight Tiendalli 86->86/87

Bart Buyasse 83->83

Bouma=To be added on DB.

Mitch Stockentree= To be added on DB.

Stefan Theskar=To be added on DB.

Midefielders

Wout Brama 89=89

Denny Landzaat 87->86

Leroy Fer 87=87

Emir Bajrami 86=86

Steven Berghuis 76->79

Willem Janssen 86>87/88

Nacer Chadli 87=87(However he could drop as he has no playing time due to injury' date='although he has resumed training)

Dario Vujićević 80=80

Theo Vogelsang 80=80

Ola John 78->82/83 ***Must Buy***

Forward

Luuk de Jong 87->88/89***Must Buy***

Mark Janko 88->89

Andrej Rendla 77=77

Ninos Gouriye=To be added on DB.

Twente Notes

Twente have the 3rd best defence in the league with Douglas leading the back.Cornelisse has got more pkaying time this season and should get a small rise.Janssen who has signed from Roda,has already started to find his feet and he also should get a small rise.Ola John has been in phenomenal form,and looks like a junior Elia,from his playing time in Twente,hopefully he won't have the same attitude problem.Twente's attck has been in brilliant form,with strikers Janko and Marko,scoring an amazing 19 goals between them already.Both are in for rises,with Luuk looking like a great prospect.

blue.jpg

Gouden%20logo%20Feyenoord_klein_tcm20-14299.jpg

Feyenoord

Goalkeepers

Erwin Mulder 82 > 84 **MUST BUY**

Torres Darley 78 > 78

Ronald Graafland 78 > 77

Kostas Lamprou 75 > 75

Defenders

Miquel Nelom 80 > 80

Gill Swerts 85 > 85/84

Dani Fernandez 84 > 84

Kelvin Leerdam 84 > 85

Stefan De Vrij 83 > 85 **MUST BUY**

Bart Schenkeveld 75 > 75

Ron Vlaar 87 > 87

Kaj Ramsteijn 78 > 80

Bruno Martins Indi 78 > 78/79

Midfielders

Otman Bakkal 88 > 87

Karim El Ahmadi 86 > 86/87

Kamohelo Mokotjo 80 > 80

Jordy Clasie 80 > 84/83 **MUST BUY**

Shabir Isoufi 75 > 75

Ricky Van Haaren 77 > 77

Attackers

Diego Biseswar 85 > 85

Anass Achahbar 75 > 75

Sekou Cisse 85 > 84

Ruben Schaken 83 > 83/84

Guyon Fernandez 82 > 83

Jerson Cabral 80 > 83/82 **MUST BUY**

John Guidetti 78 > 81/80 **MUST BUY**

Feyenoord notes

Tim Eekman plays for Excelsior (probably loaned out)' date=' same goes for Nayib Lagouireh.

Kevin Hofland moved to AEK Larnaca about a year ago so I have no idea why he's still with Feyenoord here.

John Dahl Tomasson stopped as a player, believe he's still at Feyenoord but as a trainer now.

Except for Stefan De Vrij, none of the [b']**MUST BUY**[/b] Feyenoord players are really worth it to buy if you're looking for players who'll make it big. If you're looking for players to make you some money, go get them as they'll rise more if Feyenoord keep on performing this good. Stefan De Vrij is really the only one who stands out for me and who might be able to get a lot further.

Oh and please don't trust the big hype around Cabral, he's played one awesome match and has been good this season, but he's nowhere near as good to be hyped (I think for example Miyaichi from last year is better).

TN_342_logo_ajax.jpg

Ajax

Goalkeepers

Kenneth Vermeer 85 > 86/87 **MUST BUY**

Jasper Cillessen 82 > 82

Jeroen Verhoeven 79 > 79

Sergio Padt 77 > 77

Defenders

Vurnon Anita 87 > 87

Nicolai Boilesen 77 > 79 **MUST BUY**

Gregory van der Wiel 90 > 90

Bruno Silva 84 > 82

Henri Toivomaki 77 > 77

Toby Alderweireld 89 > 89

Andre Ooijer 87 > 85/84

Jan Vertonghen 90 > 90

Daley Blind 84 > 84

Midfielders

Theo Janssen 89 > 89

Ismael Aissati 86 > 85/84

Eyong Enoh 87 > 86

Siem de Jong 88 > 88/89

Christian Eriksen 87 > 88/89 **MUST BUY**

Nicolas Lodeiro 85 > 83/82

Mats Rits 77 > 77

Thulani Serero 75 > 76

Attackers

Lorenzo Ebicilio 83 > 83/82

Derk Boerrigter 80 > 83-85 **MUST BUY**

Aras Ozbiliz 78 > 78

Jody Lukoki 75 > 75

Mounir El Hamdaoui 89 > 88/87

Miralem Sulejmani 88 > 89

Dmitri Bulykin 85 > 85

Kolbeinn Sightorsson 84 > 85/86 **MUST BUY**

Ajax notes

Jozefzoon is loaned out to NAC.

Van der Heijden is loaned out to Vitesse.

Ajax hasn't been doing very well' date=' but they've been good enough and their squad has enough quality to work its way up. Today's the pretty much decisive match vs Dinamo Zagreb in the CL, if they win they could qualify for knock-out or at least Euro League, if they lose they're pretty much out.

About the [b']**MUST BUY**[/b] players, Eriksen is the one you should be getting without a doubt. I think that after Gotze he's pretty much the best young midfielder in Europe. Sightorsson has been doing very good and will rise more as long as he plays for Ajax and same goes for Vermeer and Boerrigter. I don't think any of them have such big potential as Eriksen has, but if you're looking for players who'll rise, they're the ones to get. Last but not least is Boilesen, currently injured but before he was a starter which means that at his young age he keeps out 2 other decent LB players. Very promising player who will no doubt make it further than Blind and Anita in the future.

Oleguer is no longer an Ajax player (current club unknown).

For Serero I only looked at the Eredivisie, if SM decide to count his South African league minutes too he should be getting something around +5. Deserved his move to Ajax because he was one of the best South African players.

20070103192151%21Logo_psv_eindhoven.png

PSV

Goalkeepers

Andreas Isaksson 88=88

Przemyslaw Tytoń 85-85/86(Only around a 5% chance of rising though)

Khalid Sinouh 82->82/81/80

Defenders

Stanislav Manolev 87->87/88

Wilfred Bouma

Marcelo 87->88/87

Erik Pieters 88->89 ***Must Buy***

Abel Tamata 77->78/77

Timothy Derijck 83->84/83

Funso Ojo 77=77

Maikel Verkoelen 75=75

Midfielders

Kevin Strootman 86->88/87 ***Must Buy***

Orlando Engelaar 89->88

Georginio Wijnaldum 87->88/87***Must Buy***

Atiba Hutchinson 87->86/87

Stijn Wuytens 83=83

Rabiu Ibrahim 75=75

Zakaria Labyad 80->81

Dries Mertens 87->88/89 ***Must Buy***

Attackers

Ola Toivonen 89=89

Jermaine Lens 89=89

Tim Matavž 86->86/87

blue.jpg

PSV NOTES

PSV are currently 2nd in position.Their defence has been doing good' date='with Erik Pieters,the Dutch NT LB,doing a really good job.However it is the sheer talent of their midfield which is mind-blowing.With ultra-talented youngsters in the form of Kevin Strootman and Georginio Wijnaldum and current topscorer Dries,all are in for rises.In the attack only Tim Matavz looks in for a possible rise.[/quote']

AZ_Alkmaar.svg

AZ ALKMAAR

Goalkeepers

Esteban Alvarado 80->83

Erik Heijblok 80=80

Niki Mäenpää 78=78

Hobie Verhulst=To be added on DB.

Defenders

Dirk Marcellis 87->87/88

Nick Viergever 82->85/84 ***Must Buy***

Etiënne Reijnen 78->79

Ragnar Klavan 85=85

Simon Poulsen 85->87/86

Niklas Moisander 87=87

Toine van Huizen 76=76

Midfielders

Adam Maher 75->80-82 ***Must Buy***

Erik Falkenburg 85=85

Maarten Martens 88->77/88

Pontus Wernbloom 86->87

Rasmus Elm 86->87/88

Celso Ortiz 80=80

Brett Holman 86->86/87

James Holland 80=80

Jóhann Berg Gudmundsson 83->84 ***Must buy***

Ali Messaoud=To be added on DB.

Attackers

Ruud Boymans 81=81

Jozy Altidore 85->86 ***Must Buy***

Roy Beerens 87=87

Charlison Benschop 82->83/84

Kevin Luckassen=To be added on DB.

blue.jpg

Hold on

Nacer Chadli 87=87(However he could drop as he has no playing time due to injury,although he has resumed training)

No. Just, no. Chadli was our best player all of last season and if the ratings were 3 months ago, he would have risen to 88 in a heartbeat! His injury will probably prevent him rising to 88 this time (though he's first choice and looking good again) but he 100% will not drop.

Hold on

No. Just' date=' no. Chadli was our best player all of last season and if the ratings were 3 months ago, he would have risen to 88 in a heartbeat! His injury will probably prevent him rising to 88 this time (though he's first choice and looking good again) but he 100% will not drop.[/quote']

I can only agree! Chadli from what I've seen is a very good player and I think I can hit 89 easily if he continues well the rest of the season!

Hold on

No. Just' date=' no. Chadli was our best player all of last season and if the ratings were 3 months ago, he would have risen to 88 in a heartbeat! His injury will probably prevent him rising to 88 this time (though he's first choice and looking good again) but he 100% will not drop.[/quote']

Lol take it easy mate, Kunasher just said he could drop, he didn't say he will drop :P

NAC%20Breda.png

NAC Breda

Jelle Ten Rouwelaar 85 = 85

Jimmy van Fessem 78 = 78

Gino Mommers 75 = 75 (loaned out to a third tier Dutch team atm)

Robbert Schilder 85 = 85

Mike Zonneveld 83 -> 82/81

Jens Janse 82 = 82

Milano Koenders 82 = 82

Eric Botteghin 77 -> 80 *Must Buy*

Donny Gorter 83 -> 84/83

Nemanja Gudelj 82 -> 84/83 *Must Buy*

Pim Bouwman 75 = 75

Kees Luijckx 83 = 83

Tim Gilissen 83 = 83

Roly Bonevacia 75 -> 77

Anthony Lurling 85 = 85

Andreas Lasnik 82 -> 82/81

Ali Boussaboun (not at NAC anymore but on the DB as NAC) 84 -> 81

Santi Kolk 83 = 83/82

Omer Bayram 75 -> 78 *Must Buy*

Alex Schalk 75 -> 80 *Must Buy*

From the must buys, focus on Gudelj and Schalk who are amazing talents. Bayram and Botteghin are just good risers. As for the rest of the team, it's all a bit boring. NAC have a rating cap of around 85 and their good players are already rated highly while they don't have too many droppers either. So er, yeah, exciting!

NEC-Nijmegen-icon.png

NEC

Gabor Babos 83 = 83

Cees Pauwe 80 -> 78

Marco van Duin 75 = 75

Bram Nuytinck 83 = 83 (good player but has signed new contract so not the best to have in SM terms)

Kevin Conboy 82 = 82

Remy Amieux 80 -> 81

Niels Wellenberg 82 -> 80

Pavel Cmovs 77 -> 79/80 *Must Buy*

Nathaniel Will 81 = 81

Rens van Eijden 83 = 83

Zoltán Szélesi 84 -> 83

Youri Leon 75 = 75

Krisztián Vadócz 86 -> 85

Ryan Koolwijk 82 -> 83

Nick van der Velden 82 = 82

Abdisalam Ibrahim 77 = 77

Radomski left NEC quite a while ago :P

Lasse Schone 86 = 86

John Goosens 83 = 83

Navarone Foor 77 = 77

Stefan Nijland 84 = 84

Leroy George 83 = 83/84

Melvin Platje 79 -> 81 *must buy*

Genero Zeefuik 78 -> 80 *must buy*

Marton Eppel 75 = 75

Cayfano Latupeirissa 75 -> 77/76

Erm, again not much going on here. NEC have had a pretty poor start to the season so their rating cap, which was around 84/85 is under scrutiny. A lot of their players have been decent but it'd be wrong to give them rises as they'd be too highly rated for NEC.

Schone is their best player by a distance and could move to a bigger club. I think his contract ends next summer so you might see him elsewhere (I've seen Vitesse, amongst others, linked). Leroy George probably deserves a rise but it depends on how SM view NEC's overall rating. He offers them a lot but probably isn't worth signing. Zeefuik doesn't have tons of minutes but has looked really good when used while Platje should only be bought because he's going to rise a few points. Cmovs isn't spectacular but he looks very good for his age and is getting tons of gametime.

Go easy on me guys, first time I've rated lower teams. We all make mistakes when we start out :D