-||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

roda_jc.png

Roda JC

Paweł Kieszek 82 -> 83/82

Mateusz Prus 77 = 77

they love their Polish goalkeepers

Jimmy Hempte 84 = 84

Vincent Lachambre has left Roda, got to love the up-to-date SM database ;) 82 -> 80

Martijn Monteyne 84 = 84

Eelco Horstens has also left Roda 75 = 75

Eric Addo, you guessed it, has left Ado. Are there no Roda fans in the world to update these? 84 -> 82

Jagos Vukovic 82 = 82

Bart Biemans 80 -> 82

Leon Broekhof 78 = 78

Rob Wielaert 86 -> 86/85

Laurent Delorge 83 = 83

Mark-Jan Fledderus 84 = 84

Ruud Vormer 84 = 84 *

Sebastian Svard 80 = 80

Arnaud Sutchuin 83 = 83

Mitchell Donald 80 -> 82

Guus Hupperts 75 = 75

Davy de Beule 82 -> 81

Adil Ramzi 82 = 82

Mads Junker 86 = 86

Sanharib Malki 84 = 84

Aleksandar Stankov 75 = 75

Wiljan Pluim 80 = 80

Mikolaj Lebedynski 76 = 76

ah, nothing to see here, move along.

*I like Vormer, wont rise but worth keeping an eye on.

Junker will be annoyed, he could have risen to 87 on last season's form but has scored once this season and Roda have been terrible.

ado_den_haag_0_131964.jpg

ADO Den Haag

Start off with saying that ADO are difficult to rate. Do you give players rises because they were so good last season, or do you rate them more accordingly to this season's form? Anyway, on we go.

Gino Coutinho 82 -> 83

Robert Zwinkels 80 = 80/79

Mitchell Pique moved to Willem II, if rated then 81 -> 79

Kai van Hese is on loan to Dordrecht

Filip Luksik 76 -> 78

Christian Supusepa 75 -> 78 *must buy*

Ahmed Amni 83 = 83

Joel Tilemma 73 = 73

Gabor Horvath 84 = 84/83

Mitja Morec 80 = 80

Chiro N'Toko 77 = 77

Christian *** 82 -> 83

Ramon Leeuwin 82 = 82

Tjaronn Chery 77 -> 80 *Must Buy*

Kevin Visser 77 = 77

Jens Toornstra 84 = 84*

Aleksandar Radosavljevic 84 = 84

Lex Immers 83 -> 83/84

Wesley Verhoek 85 = 85

Wouter de Vogel 78 = 78

Paul Mulders 75 = 75

Marc Hocher 78 = 78

Charlton Vicento 80 -> 81

Rally Ignacio 75 = 75

John Verhoek 80 -> 82

Jordy Brouwer was released

Mike van Duinen 76 -> 77

Supusepa and Chery are just good risers. Keep an eye on Toornstra and Wesley Verhoek who are both very good players. ADO are missing Bulykin, Derijck and van den Brom at the moment so they're struggling. This should, logically, stop their good players from rising too far. *** is also a good player.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Team Ratings link:- 1.PSV 2.FC Twente 3.Ajax-By BRNL 4.AZ Alkmaar 5.Ado Den Haag 6.FC Groningen-By BRNL 7.SV Roda JC 8.Uterecht 9.Heracles 10.NEC 11.NAC 12.Herenveen 13.Feyenoord 14.De G

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kunasher||- Ajax Goalkeepers Maaren Stekelenburg 90=90 Ken Vermeer 85->84 Jereon Verhoeven 79->81 Defenders Gregory van der Wiel 90=90 Toby Alderweireld 8

Just a quick one guys' date=' i have the option to uy, Jacob Mulenga in one of my gameworlds, is he due a rise or drop this time round? All i can go is minutes played with my knowledge of dutch football.

Any help appreciated.[/quote']

slight chance since his form has been so good but Utrecht's cap is probably 85 and he's already there

this is kinda fun (and I'm trying to get my name added to the title :P)

logo_header.gif

De Graafschap

Yves de Winter 84 = 84

Joost Terol 80 = 80

Purrel Frankel 81 -> 81/80

Muslu Nalbantoğlu 81 -> 80

Vito Wormgoor 81 -> 81/82

Xhelil Abdulla 76 = 76

Ties Evers 76 -> 79 *must buy*

Tyrone Loran -> Free Agent

Jan-Paul Saeijs 82 -> 80

Jordy Buijs -> NAC (forgot to rate him for them)

Joachin Jansen 75 -> 76

Ted van de Pavert 75 -> 78/79 *must buy*

Rogier Meijer 81 = 81

Jussi Kujala 79 = 79

Geoffry Hairemans 78 = 78

Sjoerd Overgoor 76 = 76

Gregor Breinburg 75 -> 78 *must buy*

Yuri Rose 82 = 82

Michael de Leeuw 79 -> 80/79

Rik Sebens -> Achilles '29

Hersi -> Free Agent

Nenad Srekovic 77 -> 77/78

Dulee Johnson (not on DB as De Graafschap) 82 -> 80

Rydell Poepon 84 = 84

Hugo Bargas -> All Boys

Soufian El Hassnaoui 77 -> 79

Niek Sebens -> Juliana '31 Malden

God the SM database is so out of date for the Eredivisie!

The must buy players, it's a bit early to tell how good they could be but all 3 have played nearly every game for De Graafschap. The team has a low rating cap (Poepon aside) and are third bottom so I'm not predicting wide scale rises and have instead ignored Poepon and put them at a cap of around 81/82.

Just a quick one guys' date=' i have the option to uy, Jacob Mulenga in one of my gameworlds, is he due a rise or drop this time round? All i can go is minutes played with my knowledge of dutch football.

Any help appreciated.[/quote']

Despite him being awesome against Ajax last match I strongly doubt he'll rise (this season). Utrecht haven't been doing so well lately compared to last season and with most of the big names left they'll be playing for somewhere mid table again so doubt he'll get much higher than 85 in the future.

Great work Howie, keep 'em coming and your name will be added I guess (though that's still up to Kun) :P

Just to add for everyone.

Roda have been awful this season, most goals conceded of all teams so far and ADO are in no way able to match their performances of last year so wouldn't expect too much on those teams.

Thanks Brood, was a bit nervous but considering how much time I spend on SM, and how much time I spend watching the Eredivisie (or writing about it), I might as well see if I can be of some use ;)

teams still to be done are Utrecht, VVV and Excelsior (I think)

Depends where he goes really. England would be tough but it, again, depends. If he goes to say Chelsea, and partners Terry, he'll be fine. Same with Utd and Vidic or whatever. But some clubs woudn't work. Vertonghen is a very modern take on the centre back. He's biggish but he's not the toughest or most imposing, yet, he reads the play perfectly and has pace. He's at his best when partnered with a bigger centre back (the team of Vertonghen and Douglas would be perfection in my mind). I could see him settling really well in Italy or Germany. For ratings, I think his cap is about 92/93 depending on what club he goes to. If he's starting every game for Real Madrid then 93/94 are no problem, but if he moves to Fulham then he might struggle to even keep 90. Be interesting to see where he goes

Yeah well' date=' there's always two kinds of supporters: the ones that love every player who wears the shirt and think every player who came through the youth ranks is awesome and then you have the critical ones, who also see what a player is lacking. You can call me the latter :)

Concerning Anita, although he's an average LB, at DM he was doing very well at the beginning of the season (BTW Ajax was easily winning its games back then too) with Janssen and Eriksen flanking him (Siem was on the bench). Only when Boilesen was injured, De Boer had no other option then dropping Anita on the LB. I'm not saying this is the reason Ajax is loosing points atm, but it is a factor, as well as the Sigthorsson-injury.

About Anita, the DM position suits him very well at Ajax and as soon as Boilesen returns, he will be back in there with room to progress. I'm not saying he is a massive talent, but i'm pretty sure he will continue to get better.

Siem, i'm not so sure. Yeah he gives a 100% every game. But really, what are his main traits and qualities ? I can tell you what he lacks though: acceleration, agility, technique. Sure he is good at heading and has decent vision, but as an offensive midfielder i don't see him progressing too much. I haven't said he was a bad player either, i'm saying he is decent, but not top notch. I just said 'don't expect him to be the next Sneijder or VDV'.

[/quote']

Qw9oX-kZ_9k

Depends where he goes really. England would be tough but it' date=' again, depends. If he goes to say Chelsea, and partners Terry, he'll be fine. Same with Utd and Vidic or whatever. But some clubs woudn't work. Vertonghen is a very modern take on the centre back. He's biggish but he's not the toughest or most imposing, yet, he reads the play perfectly and has pace. He's at his best when partnered with a bigger centre back (the team of Vertonghen and Douglas would be perfection in my mind). I could see him settling really well in Italy or Germany. For ratings, I think his cap is about 92/93 depending on what club he goes to. If he's starting every game for Real Madrid then 93/94 are no problem, but if he moves to Fulham then he might struggle to even keep 90. Be interesting to see where he goes[/quote']

Thanks! Great analysis, exactly what I needed. :D

Depends where he goes really. England would be tough but it' date=' again, depends. If he goes to say Chelsea, and partners Terry, he'll be fine. Same with Utd and Vidic or whatever. But some clubs woudn't work. Vertonghen is a very modern take on the centre back. He's biggish but he's not the toughest or most imposing, yet, he reads the play perfectly and has pace. He's at his best when partnered with a bigger centre back (the team of Vertonghen and Douglas would be perfection in my mind). I could see him settling really well in Italy or Germany. For ratings, I think his cap is about 92/93 depending on what club he goes to. If he's starting every game for Real Madrid then 93/94 are no problem, but if he moves to Fulham then he might struggle to even keep 90. Be interesting to see where he goes[/quote']

Brilliant & insightful analysis & that is coming from someone (me) who is not interested in Vertonghen really :confused: Would really appreciate a series of similar insights on ANY player you feel like doing a similar job on :):):) That you haven't already done of course ...

Hate to plug my own articles but, I've written a few similar analysis pieces

I wrote this before last summer:

http://bornoffside.net/2011/04/20-eredivisie-summer-movers/ A lot of those players left the league, but then, that was the point of the article. Still bits about Eredivisie players like Boymans, Gudmundsson, Sigthorsson, Junker, de Vrij, Eriksen, Dost, Wijnaldum, Chadli, Matavz, Douglas, Vertonghen, Toivonen, Janssen and van der Wiel.

I also did this:

http://bornoffside.net/2011/09/eredivisies-next-big-things/

which is similar but it's analysis of a few youngsters i think could have a huge season (written a few months ago)

Now' date=' maybe I'm biased

but I don't think we've made it hard to figure out who the "Must Buys" are

especially considering we put ****MUST BUY**** after their names

no one can be as good as Messi.[/quote']

I'm sure I've seen the exact same question asked on the Portugal League Forum....we have a copy and paste victim :)

Realised no one had done Heerenveen for whatever reason so er, here goes.

Also, SUK of Groningen might be in for a minuscule rise. Has very few minutes but has scored a good few goals, 3 in 4 sub appearances.

Heerenveen-icon.png

Kevin Stuhr-Ellegaard -> Free Agent

Brian Vandenbussche 83 = 83

Kenny Steppe 80 = 80

Rene Oosterhof 75 = 75

Diederik Bangma -> Woonwagen

Youssef El-Akchaoui 83 = 83

Darryl Janmaat 84 -> 84/85

Doke Schmidt 75 -> 76

Ramon Zomer 85 = 85

Arnold Kruiswijk 85 -> 84

Michael Dingsdag -> FC Sion

Igor Djuric -> Free Agent

Jeffrey Gouweleeuw 80 -> 81/82

Milan Kopic 80 = 80

Michel Breuer 85 = 85

Richard Stolte -> Fortuna Sittard (loan)

Viktor Elm 86 = 86

Michal Svec 84 -> 82

Geert Roorda 82 = 82

Pele van Aanholt 75 = 75

Filip Djuricic 83 -> 85 *Must Buy*

Sven **** 83 -> 84

Ousama Assaidi 85 -> 87 *Must Buy*

Rajiv van La Parra 77 = 77

Luciano Narsingh 82 -> 83/84

Samir Fazli 78 = 78

Bas Dost 86 -> 87 *Must Buy*

Gerald Sibon 84 -> 82

Not much add. Heerenveen have actually been a bit poor this season, despite their position. They have a decent front three in Narsingh - Dost - Assaidi and ****/Djuricic/Elm are all good but they're pretty meh defensively. Still, they're in 8th so they should be rated pretty decently. Assaidi is a great player and is definitely someone to be signed.

Very good thread everyone' date=' appreciate the hard work.

Interesting articles Howie.

Quick Question to any FC Groningen experts regarding [i']Maikel KIEFTENBELD[/i] (must buy), is he a keeper or just a riser, & is David TEXEIRA worth a punt.

Again many thanks for the analysis.

I'd say Kieftenbeld is a keeper, this is his fourth season as a starter which means that since his debut at Go Ahead he's been playing pretty much every match. Wouldn't say he's an exceptional talent but I do think he'll be able to make it to bigger clubs in the future.

Don't know about Teixeira yet, he hasn't impressed me at all but then again he's new here so he has to learn the language and adapt to the league. I'd say give him some time, considering the fact that Groningen brought players like Berg, Suarez and Matavz to Holland they do know how to pick their strikers.

I bought Texeira because the last young Uruguayan striker who Groningen picked up turned out a bit good :P

He looks decent' date=' he needs time to settle obviously.[/quote']

Decent player, can develop further but i doubt it will become another Suarez. Suarez ended up top scorer when playing for Nacional while Teixeira barely played as a starter but who knows...

Also' date=' [b']SUK[/b] of Groningen might be in for a minuscule rise.

Kevin Stuhr-Ellegaard -> Free Agent

Brian Vandenbussche 83 =

Pele van Aanholt 75 = 75

Filip Djuricic 83 -> 85 *Must Buy*

Sven **** 83 -> 84

Ousama Assaidi 85 -> 87 *Must Buy*

Rajiv van La Parra 77 = 77

Luciano Narsingh 82 -> 83/84

Samir Fazli 78 = 78

Bas Dost 86 -> 87 *Must Buy*

Gerald Sibon 84 -> 82

Not much add. Heerenveen have actually been a bit poor this season, despite their position. They have a decent front three in Narsingh - Dost - Assaidi and ****/Djuricic/Elm are all good but they're pretty meh defensively. Still, they're in 8th so they should be rated pretty decently. Assaidi is a great player and is definitely someone to be signed.

[/b][/center]

For those of you who are puzzling over the ****, the first letter is K, the second U, the third M , and the fourth S.. Well rude that one. It's a wonder they don't do the same with Vandenbussche and Suk

I bought Texeira because the last young Uruguayan striker who Groningen picked up turned out a bit good :P

He did didn't he? Last thing I heard he went to some English club and beat United 3-0 at one of his first matches, being pretty much the best man on the field :o

Hehe yeah k.ums etc..

Though if they'd be strict, SM should change their abbreviation in Dutch as it's not exactly what most people think off when they hear SM.. :P