-||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Team Ratings link:- 1.PSV 2.FC Twente 3.Ajax-By BRNL 4.AZ Alkmaar 5.Ado Den Haag 6.FC Groningen-By BRNL 7.SV Roda JC 8.Uterecht 9.Heracles 10.NEC 11.NAC 12.Herenveen 13.Feyenoord 14.De G

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kunasher||- Ajax Goalkeepers Maaren Stekelenburg 90=90 Ken Vermeer 85->84 Jereon Verhoeven 79->81 Defenders Gregory van der Wiel 90=90 Toby Alderweireld 8

Re: Respuesta: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kunasher and Jor||-

No seriously' date=' if you have seen them both play, who would you say is better for the long term?[/quote']

Oh he asked a serious question? Maybe if he's able to write a full sentence other people will be able to understand what he's asking.. :rolleyes:

Neways I'd buy Narsingh, seen him play a couple of times and he's got good pace, can go past his defender and score a goal. Won't say he's the next big thing but he'll have a decent future and should be able to go 85+ in the future.

Djuricic has never really impressed me (none of the Heerenveen defenders have actually).

Oh he asked a serious question? Maybe if he's able to write a full sentence other people will be able to understand what he's asking.. :rolleyes:

Neways I'd buy Narsingh' date=' seen him play a couple of times and he's got good pace, can go past his defender and score a goal. Won't say he's the next big thing but he'll have a decent future and should be able to go 85+ in the future.

Djuricic has never really impressed me (none of the Heerenveen defenders have actually).[/quote']

Ehh, Djuricic isn't a defender.

By the way: Narsingh has got a better chance of being in Heerenveen's XI, buy him, it's also a cheaper prospect than Djuricic.

Ehh' date=' Djuricic isn't a defender.

By the way: Narsingh has got a better chance of being in Heerenveen's XI, buy him, it's also a cheaper prospect than Djuricic.[/quote']

My bad, mistaken him for Igor Djuric. He's the defender :P

But would still take Narsingh, Djuricic hasn't impressed me either.

My bad' date=' mistaken him for Igor Djuric. He's the defender :P

But would still take Narsingh, Djuricic hasn't impressed me either.[/quote']

Ghehe, Djuric is going to drop, Djuricic not. :P

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kunasher and Jor||-

Hi, I've got a couple of questions regarding Eredevisie players.

Are Leroy Fer, Wijnaldum still good talents? Also what players (80+) in Holland do you guys see as having the potential to be future Oranje members?

Also Holland seems to lack good defenders in comparison to their flair players, are there any young promising Dutch defenders around?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi' date=' I've got a couple of questions regarding Eredevisie players.

Are Leroy Fer, Wijnaldum still good talents? Also what players (80+) in Holland do you guys see as having the potential to be future [i']Oranje[/i] members?

Also Holland seems to lack good defenders in comparison to their flair players, are there any young promising Dutch defenders around?

I can't type much cuz I'm on my iPod ...so I'll answer briefly...strootman,falkenberg,biergever all are talented and have already played or deserve to play for Oranje..for the young rising defenders,check my first post for the risers FC...

Also there is luc casnos who recently signed a contract with inter and is a brilliant talent.

I can't type much cuz I'm on my iPod ...so I'll answer briefly...strootman' date='falkenberg,biergever all are talented and have already played or deserve to play for Oranje..for the young rising defenders,check my first post for the risers FC...

Also there is luc casnos who recently signed a contract with inter and is a brilliant talent.[/quote']

Thanks for the reply. I have heard of Strootman, but not Falkenberg and Biergever, will snap them up.

As for the Risers FC, I have seen it. Are the defenders there just risers or are some of them future national team material?

Lastly, I think you missed my question on whether Fer and Wijnaldum are still talents and worth buying? :)

Cheers.

Thanks for the reply. I have heard of Strootman' date=' but not Falkenberg and Biergever, will snap them up.

As for the Risers FC, I have seen it. Are the defenders there just risers or are some of them future national team material?

Lastly, I think you missed my question on whether Fer and Wijnaldum are still talents and worth buying? :)

Cheers.[/quote']

Oh sorry it's Viergever not Biergever.Daley Blind is also a good bet,seeing he's getting playing time with the departure of Emanuelson,but it'll take some time for him to break into the Dutch NT.Viergever,I rate him really highly but he also will not break into the NT soon.But both of them should be your best bets.Then,there are players like Anita,more established,young and talented who'll definitely be rising this rating changes.There is also de Vrij,another player who I highly rate,who also will rise this rating changes but will take time breaking into the NT.Also check out Kelvin Leerdam.

As for Fer he may be talented,but I'll put it this way,there are other player who play better,are more talented,and he will not rise these changes.I ,believe that he is one of those overrated players,and I just checked on SM,he should not even be rated 87.

Wijnaldum,looks as a better player then Fer and has a small chance to rise to 88.Then again,if you see Feyenoord's league position,it is quite contradictory to whether Wijnaldum would rise or not.He should stay these rating changes,but like I said earlier "there are other player who play better,are more talented,and he will not rise these changes".

To sum it off ,I'd stay away from Fer and Wijnaldum, and invest somewhere else.

Are Leroy Fer, Wijnaldum still good talents? Also what players (80+) in Holland do you guys see as having the potential to be future [i']Oranje[/i] members?

Wijnaldum played the most minutes for Feyenoord, but isn't going to rise. Fer is back from an injurie, but was long injured, and isn't going to rise also. For the Feyenoord talents, check Miyaichi, Casnos, Leerdam, Martins Indi, Cabral, and Mokotjo. All of these are low rated, and I wouldn't be surprised if they're going to rise next changes. But, Miyaichi already was updated in Arsenal ratings, think he's not going to rise, but if he rises, it'll be a little rise to 80/81.

Fer isn't as good as his rating says, doesn't deserve his rating at all. Wijnaldum sure is a talented player, has got skill and a decent shot but he'll need a move to a better club to further develop. As long as he's at Feyenoord I wouldn't bother buying him, when he moves I'd keep an eye on him.

As for talented Dutch defenders, you should know that Holland is an attacking nation so that's why we usually don't have that much very good defenders :P

But to mention a few (+ others who might have a Dutch NT future):

Daley Blind - will have to go a long way before making it into the Dutch NT, Pieters is a lot better and so is Anita. Don't think he'll ever have much chance unless he has a massive next season.

Vurnon Anita - I'd say 2nd choice after Pieters (though atm v Marwijk still prefers Emanuelson, but Urby isn't good at being a LB so hope he'll change his mind soon).

Lorenzo Ebecilio - Is having a great season with Ajax so far and he's the kind of player Holland loves, the real winger. Compare him with Elia (though hope Ebecilio will make more of his career than Elia did so far).

Nick Viergever - Developing as a very decent defender. Don't know very much about him yet but usually looking good.

Erik Falkenburg - Hasn't really convinced me yet, doesn't really know where to play imo (AM or Fwd). But seems a decent player so far.

Stefan De Vrij - Dutch U19 player, very talented guy having a good season with Feyenoord even though the team aren't performing really well.

Kelvin Leerdam - Not really someone you'll see all day long, but that doesn't mean he isn't there. He's more the kinda guy who keeps it all running behind the scenes.

Luc Casnos - Guess you already read about him which says it all. Not the best passing player yet, but deadly in front of the goal. Completely deserved the Inter deal (even though it might not be the best choice, future will tell).

Kevin Strootman - Great midfielder, having a massive season, moving to a better league and a better club but already playing like he's been playing there for years.

Bas Dost - Not having his best season because of trouble with the manager of his team, but a real talent. Big guy, athletic, technique and good goal scoring capability.

Davy Propper - Still really young and not playing for the best side atm (Vitesse are a bit messy tbh) but he shows good promise.

Marco van Ginkel - Same story as Propper, young and promising so far.

I'm not saying all of these will make it into the Dutch NT, but looking so far they're the players who seem to have the best opportunities to make it.

Oh sorry it's Viergever not Biergever.Daley Blind is also a good bet' date='seeing he's getting playing time with the departure of Emanuelson,but it'll take some time for him to break into the Dutch NT.Viergever,I rate him really highly but he also will not break into the NT soon.But both of them should be your best bets.Then,there are players like Anita,more established,young and talented who'll definitely be rising this rating changes.There is also de Vrij,another player who I highly rate,who also will rise this rating changes but will take time breaking into the NT.Also check out Kelvin Leerdam.

As for Fer he may be talented,but I'll put it this way,there are other player who play better,are more talented,and he will not rise these changes.I ,believe that he is one of those overrated players,and I just checked on SM,he should not even be rated 87.

Wijnaldum,looks as a better player then Fer and has a small chance to rise to 88.Then again,if you see Feyenoord's league position,it is quite contradictory to whether Wijnaldum would rise or not.He should stay these rating changes,but like I said earlier "there are other player who play better,are more talented,and he will not rise these changes".

To sum it off ,I'd stay away from Fer and Wijnaldum, and invest somewhere else.[/quote']

Wijnaldum played the most minutes for Feyenoord' date=' but isn't going to rise. Fer is back from an injurie, but was long injured, and isn't going to rise also. For the Feyenoord talents, check Miyaichi, Casnos, Leerdam, Martins Indi, Cabral, and Mokotjo. All of these are low rated, and I wouldn't be surprised if they're going to rise next changes. But, Miyaichi already was updated in Arsenal ratings, think he's not going to rise, but if he rises, it'll be a little rise to 80/81.[/quote']
Fer isn't as good as his rating says' date=' doesn't deserve his rating at all. Wijnaldum sure is a talented player, has got skill and a decent shot but he'll need a move to a better club to further develop. As long as he's at Feyenoord I wouldn't bother buying him, when he moves I'd keep an eye on him.

As for talented Dutch defenders, you should know that Holland is an attacking nation so that's why we usually don't have that much very good defenders :P

But to mention a few (+ others who might have a Dutch NT future):

[b']Daley Blind[/b] - will have to go a long way before making it into the Dutch NT, Pieters is a lot better and so is Anita. Don't think he'll ever have much chance unless he has a massive next season.

Vurnon Anita - I'd say 2nd choice after Pieters (though atm v Marwijk still prefers Emanuelson, but Urby isn't good at being a LB so hope he'll change his mind soon).

Lorenzo Ebecilio - Is having a great season with Ajax so far and he's the kind of player Holland loves, the real winger. Compare him with Elia (though hope Ebecilio will make more of his career than Elia did so far).

Nick Viergever - Developing as a very decent defender. Don't know very much about him yet but usually looking good.

Erik Falkenburg - Hasn't really convinced me yet, doesn't really know where to play imo (AM or Fwd). But seems a decent player so far.

Stefan De Vrij - Dutch U19 player, very talented guy having a good season with Feyenoord even though the team aren't performing really well.

Kelvin Leerdam - Not really someone you'll see all day long, but that doesn't mean he isn't there. He's more the kinda guy who keeps it all running behind the scenes.

Luc Casnos - Guess you already read about him which says it all. Not the best passing player yet, but deadly in front of the goal. Completely deserved the Inter deal (even though it might not be the best choice, future will tell).

Kevin Strootman - Great midfielder, having a massive season, moving to a better league and a better club but already playing like he's been playing there for years.

Bas Dost - Not having his best season because of trouble with the manager of his team, but a real talent. Big guy, athletic, technique and good goal scoring capability.

Davy Propper - Still really young and not playing for the best side atm (Vitesse are a bit messy tbh) but he shows good promise.

Marco van Ginkel - Same story as Propper, young and promising so far.

I'm not saying all of these will make it into the Dutch NT, but looking so far they're the players who seem to have the best opportunities to make it.

Thanks to the three of you who replied superbly. Your answers were more detailed than I expected and I am very grateful :) Good in-depth reply and you guys clearly know your Eredevisie stuff!

I am building up a side based on mainly Dutch talent hence my questions.

Caleb :)

Any Vitesse fans shed some light on how Marti Riverola has been playing? pleaseandthankyou

See if you want Vitesse fans to help you' date='you'll never get an answer in this forum :P;).Kid looks like a great talent and will get a small rise to 80.The problem is however talented he may be, he is playing for the wrong team and I'd rather see him playing for Barca's B team rather then Vitesse, as his progress will be more there.

Thanks to the three of you who replied superbly. Your answers were more detailed than I expected and I am very grateful :) Good in-depth reply and you guys clearly know your Eredevisie stuff!

I am building up a side based on mainly Dutch talent hence my questions.

Caleb :)

We are really good aren't we?:D:p;).

I'd like your opinion on a couple of players in particular,the first is Erik Pieters,I see you've listed him down as a possible rise for 89 which is encouraging,but that it isn't my main question about him,I see his played for Oranje a few times and now seems to be Holland's replacement for Van Bronckhorst, anyway do you see him moving abroad this season or do you think he will stay at PSV?

The second player I'd like to know about is Nicolas Lodeiro,I know he hasn't played much for Ajax but I think that's mainly been down to injuries,anyway from the small part he has played last season do you think his still a good prospect who could make an impact now his fit for the rest of the upcoming campaign?.

I'd like your opinion on a couple of players in particular' date='the first is Erik Pieters,I see you've listed him down as a possible rise for 89 which is encouraging,but that it isn't my main question about him,I see his played for Oranje a few times and now seems to be Holland's replacement for Van Bronckhorst, anyway do you see him moving abroad this season or do you think he will stay at PSV?

The second player I'd like to know about is Nicolas Lodeiro,I know he hasn't played much for Ajax but I think that's mainly been down to injuries,anyway from the small part he has played last season do you think his still a good prospect who could make an impact now his fit for the rest of the upcoming campaign?.[/quote']

Erik will defo rise to 89.The thing is that he will attract interest in summer from foreign clubs,but I think he will stay in PSV only.He's become one of there main players and PSV will want to keep him there.He has become a more then able replacement for Gio,which is really encouraging,and should stay at PSV for atleast one more season.

As for Lodeiro,I think he'll not get much playing time in Ajax,but I haven't followed Ajax that much this season.

Any Vitesse fans shed some light on how Marti Riverola has been playing? pleaseandthankyou

I'm not a Vitesse fan, but he's doing good here in Holland. Only thing is that Vitesse isn't performing good as team, but Marti is going to rise next changes.

@Toonfanforlife; Pieters is going to stay at PSV, that's the best for him, and he's going to stay for like 1 or 2 years. At your Lodeiro question, think he's not the prospect he was, think he's going back to Uruguay in 2 years, but we'll see that. Hope that Nicolas will stay at Ajax to develop his talent and that he's going to be that prospect that he was, and gets in the XI, same as Eriksen. Only thing is that Eriksen is 18 years old, Lodeiro is aged 21, Eriksen is earlier in the XI, Lodeiro never was sure of his position. Whatever, hope that he's staying here to develop his talent here in Holland.

I'd like your opinion on a couple of players in particular' date='the first is Erik Pieters,I see you've listed him down as a possible rise for 89 which is encouraging,but that it isn't my main question about him,I see his played for Oranje a few times and now seems to be Holland's replacement for Van Bronckhorst, anyway do you see him moving abroad this season or do you think he will stay at PSV?

The second player I'd like to know about is Nicolas Lodeiro,I know he hasn't played much for Ajax but I think that's mainly been down to injuries,anyway from the small part he has played last season do you think his still a good prospect who could make an impact now his fit for the rest of the upcoming campaign?.[/quote']

Pieters will and should stay with PSV for a couple of years, he's not done learning yet so there's no need for him to be a benchwarmer for a bigger club.

Lodeiro is an 87 max when he plays a lot imo. Maybe he'll be able to develop a bit more but can't ever see him go higher than 90, even if he gets a move to Barca (which won't happen anyways).

Feyenoord.png

Feyenoord

Goalkeepers

Ramon Darley 78=78

Rob van Dijk 86=86

Erwin Mulder 80->82

Kostas Lamprou=To be added on DB.

Defenders

Stefan de Vrij 82->85***Must buy***

Gill Swerts 86->84

André Bahía 87->86

Kelvin Leerdam 84->85

Tim de Cler 86=86

Ron Vlaar 87->87/86

Dani Fernández 84->82

Bart Schenkeveld 75=75

Bruno Martins Indi 77->80

Midfielders

Marcel Meeuwis 85->83

Leroy Fer 87->87/86

Luigi Bruins 86=86

Adil Auassar 80=80

Kamohelo Mokotjo 78->80

Krisztián Simon 77->78

Georginio Wijnaldum 87=87

Ricky van Haaren 75->79/80

Attackers

Ruben Schaken 83->82

Jon Dahl Tomasson 87->84

Sekou Cissé 85->

Diego Biseswar 85=85

Soren Larsen 84->82

Elvis Manu=To be added on DB.

Luc Casnos 82->84/85***Must buy***

Jerson Cabral 75->79

Ryo Miyaichi 78->80 ***Must Buy***

Feyenoord.png

Feyenoord

Goalkeepers

Ramon Darley 78=78

Rob van Dijk 86=86

Erwin Mulder 80->81

Kostas Lamprou=To be added on DB.

Defenders

Stefan de Vrij 82->85***Must buy***

Gill Swerts 86->84

André Bahía 87->86

Kelvin Leerdam 84->85

Tim de Cler 86=86

Ron Vlaar 87->87/86

Dani Fernández 84->82

Bart Schenkeveld 75=75

Bruno Martins Indi 77->80

Midfielders

Marcel Meeuwis 85->83

Leroy Fer 87->87/86

Luigi Bruins 86=86

Adil Auassar 80=80

Kamohelo Mokotjo 78->80

Krisztián Simon 77->78

Georginio Wijnaldum 87=87

Ricky van Haaren 75->79/80

Attackers

Ruben Schaken 83->82

Jon Dahl Tomasson 87->84

Sekou Cissé 85->

Diego Biseswar 85=85

Soren Larsen 84->82

Elvis Manu=To be added on DB.

Luc Casnos 82->84/85***Must buy***

Jerson Cabral 75->79

Ryo Miyaichi 78->80 ***Must Buy***

Nice work mate! But have to say that Jerson Cabral, Ricky Van Haaren, and Bruno Martins Indi also are must buys.

Who is the best buy for the short going no medium term' date=' De Vrij or Daley Blind please?[/quote']

Hmm, Stefan is RB, Daley is LB. But think that both are good, if you have to choose, choose the one you need the most. If you need a LB, choose Daley, if a RB, choose Stefan. If you can buy both, then do that.