Sign in to follow this  
kunasher

-||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

Saw Belgium vs England yesterday. I would be very sad of the upcoming quality if I were English. Only Oxlade-Chamberlain is top quality' date=' the rest, well, not.[/quote']

Martin Kelly is a top talent, will play for England 1 day

The title of this thread clearly says "Eredivisie" doesn't it? Not "Future England national team players" :rolleyes:

Most interesting match this weekend would probably be Vitesse - Feyenoord, I expect Vitesse to win if Bony, v Ginkel and Chanturia can play.

The title of this thread clearly says "Eredivisie" doesn't it? Not "Future England national team players" :rolleyes:

Most interesting match this weekend would probably be Vitesse - Feyenoord' date=' I expect Vitesse to win if Bony, v Ginkel and Chanturia can play.[/quote']

Sorry forum police

Guest Blitzkrieg

Most interesting match this weekend would probably be Vitesse - Feyenoord' date=' I expect Vitesse to win if Bony, v Ginkel and Chanturia can play.[/quote']

It amazes me how important Bony is. I always rated him highly when at Prague, but the way he demolishes opponents is just awesome. I do believe the strenght of the Eredivisie lies in it's midfield and attack, and not the defence.

Someone like Chanturia has it in him to become Suarez quality imo. Needs to learn A LOT to even be considered as good as him off course, and being Georgian doesn't help, but he has the same excitingness as the Uruguayan imo.

Someone like Chanturia has it in him to become Suarez quality imo. Needs to learn A LOT to even be considered as good as him off course' date=' and being Georgian doesn't help, but he has the same excitingness as the Uruguayan imo.[/quote']

Different kind of players imo. Chanturia is more like a dribbler to play wide. Remembers me of Messi when playing only on the right pitch. Suarez is a player to have in the area, a goal poacher, someone that can struggle with the defenders physically.

Despite been Georgian he came out from "La Macia" and he showed to have a great potential. Hopefully he develops a bit more in the Erevidise before a huge move to a high rated club that imo only lowers the players improvement rate. Something like its going on with Hazard or what happened with Sanchez.

Suarez is not a poacher

thats why he played wide for Ajax

he's an awful finisher, great player but so bad at finishing that he just isnt a poacher

Suarez is not a poacher

he's an awful finisher' date=' great player but so bad at finishing that he just isnt a poacher[/quote']

I think his career goals show he is a poacher. 35 goals in 33 app in the 09'-10' season plus a very good overall goal ratio.

Just because so far this season he is not finishing properly all the chances that he creates it doesnt mean he is not a goal poacher at all.

I havent saw all the games of Ajax when Suarez played but the ones i saw i never saw him playing wide but as a straight forward but cant really argue that.

Ronaldo plays wide and he is clearly a goal poacher.

Suarez is not a poacher

he's an awful finisher' date=' great player but so bad at finishing that he just isnt a poacher[/quote']

Awful is an extremely strong word to use in this sense, we've all seen Suarez score some absolutely unbelievable goals, but like you said he also has the ability to miss some easy chances, inconsistent finisher describes him better wouldn't you agree? :)

did this for another forum, any thoughts?

Best Teenage XI in Eredivisie

Meerits (Vitesse)

Martins Indi (Feyenoord) de Vrij (Feyenoord) Kalas (Vitesse) Boilesen (Ajax)

van Ginkel (Vitesse) Maher (AZ)

Chanturia (Vitesse) Eriksen (Ajax) John (Twente)

Guidetti (Feyenoord)

Bench: Tommy Oar (Utrecht), Ahmed Musa (VVV Venlo), Filip Djuricic (Heerenveen), Zakaria Labyad (PSV), Alex Schalk (NAC Breda), Jordy Lukoki (Ajax), Ted van de Pavert (De Graafschap)

did this for another forum' date=' any thoughts?

[center']

Best Teenage XI in Eredivisie

Meerits (Vitesse)

Martins Indi (Feyenoord) de Vrij (Feyenoord) Kalas (Vitesse) Boilesen (Ajax)

van Ginkel (Vitesse) Maher (AZ)

Chanturia (Vitesse) Eriksen (Ajax) John (Twente)

Guidetti (Feyenoord)

Bench: Tommy Oar (Utrecht), Ahmed Musa (VVV Venlo), Filip Djuricic (Heerenveen), Zakaria Labyad (PSV), Alex Schalk (NAC Breda), Jordy Lukoki (Ajax), Ted van de Pavert (De Graafschap)[/center]

Nice team. How talented is Lukoki? I have the chance to buy him for a smallish team, but I haven't bid yet because he has no appearances for the first team.

he looks decent

made his debut the other week i think, scored too. Very, very, very fast, I mean frighteningly fast. Not sure about his technical game yet as it's early days

Kolbeinn SIGTHORSSON - can he rise?

He'll definitely rise in the next review, he was scoring for fun before he picked up his injury that has had him sidelined for a few weeks now. Has the potential to hit 90 in the future IMO, I'd guess at a +2/3 in the next review though...

Take some time to read back, I even took the time to quote all in one post so that you don't have to look even more pages back :rolleyes:

Anyways saying Suarez is awful would be a huge mistake, I clearly remember him as being someone who's able to shoot on target from anywhere in the box. Though he might not be the very best out there, he's absolutely not awful.

Chanturia is a different kind of player though, I see Ronaldo has been mentioned and if you want to compare Chanturia's style I'd say he's closer to Ronaldo than he is to Suarez. Great with his feet, good pace, just needs to learn, but I still can't understand why on earth Barca let him go, but well that's their problem.

About your XI, I wouldn't pick Martins Indi to be honest, hasn't impressed me so far. Though I have to admit that I don't know any teenagers who are really good at that position :P

read the thread!!!!!

Engelaar will definitely drop

Sigthorsson will definitely rise

I said "Is he a definate dropper", implying the thread had already been searched and seeking clarification & certainty.

So after reading that if you are taken aback in any way by someone wanting to be sure (e.g being in a Hugely competetive gameworld) either advise with good grace or channel that energy elsewhere.

Thankyou for your help.

I said "Is he a definate dropper"' date=' implying the thread had already been searched and seeking clarification & certainty.

So after reading that if you are taken aback in any way by someone wanting to be sure (e.g being in a Hugely competetive gameworld) either advise with good grace or channel that energy elsewhere.

Thankyou for your help.[/quote']

Prediction says 89 > 88 so yes he is a definite dropper.

Dear Nobby,

if we had to clarify for every single person whether players we said would definitely rise or drop, would definitely rise or drop, we'd be on here all day and bored to tears.

So please, take your false sentiment elsewhere.

Brood, I'm not keen on Martins Indi either but as you said, the number of defensive teenagers in the league is minimal. Could shift de Vrij out to RB and then van de Pavert at CB but I think de Vrij is best in the middle