-||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

kunasher

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

Definitely, called up to the senior Dutch team as well.

Ajax are having a fun few days, Louis van Gaal was announced the Director of Football (starting July 2012). However, the board did this without consulting Johan Cruijff who is on the board of directors. Cruijff and van Gaal, well, they dont see eye to eye and Cruijff has said that the decision is madness.

He today threatened to quit the club and take de Boer, Bergkamp, Overmars, Jonk and all the other coaches with him :eek:

Hope so' date=' its just i have never seen people get a rise and a posistional change in the same update, its normally one or the other. :o[/quote']

Lol mate, he played 11 full matches this season so if he doesn't get a rise to at least 80, the Admins have gone completely mad ;)

How good is Boerrigter of Ajax? I know his on for a rise to 84-85' date='but do you think him getting 86-87 at the end of the season is realistic if he carries on been a regular starter?.[/quote']

Hmm yes I'd say so, if he keeps on playing he'll get his rise.

Definitely' date=' called up to the senior Dutch team as well.

Ajax are having a fun few days, Louis van Gaal was announced the Director of Football (starting July 2012). However, the board did this without consulting Johan Cruijff who is on the board of directors. Cruijff and van Gaal, well, they dont see eye to eye and Cruijff has said that the decision is madness.

He today threatened to quit the club and take de Boer, Bergkamp, Overmars, Jonk and all the other coaches with him :eek:[/quote']

Cruijff is an idiot, he's threatened to quit about 15 times since he started his so called revolution, if you ask me Ajax would be so much better off if they'd just completely ignore him. And doubt all those folkes mentioned will leave with Cruijff, De Boer for example had taken over before Cruijff got his spot on the board.

The problem with Cruijff is that you can see he's an idiot, I can see that he's an idiot, the Ajax board can see he's an idiot, van Gaal can see he's an idiot, fans of every other club in Holland can see he's an idiot

but somehow, Ajax fans are blind to it and kick up a fuss whenever he threatens to leave, taking his side

The problem with Cruijff is that you can see he's an idiot' date=' I can see that he's an idiot,[/b'] the Ajax board can see he's an idiot, van Gaal can see he's an idiot, fans of every other club in Holland can see he's an idiot

but somehow, Ajax fans are blind to it and kick up a fuss whenever he threatens to leave, taking his side

Reminds me of someone.......Oh, Sepp Blatter! :)

Not gonna lie quite disappointed with Van Der Pavert only getting +2' date=' hopefully it isn't a sign of things to come.[/quote']

it wont be, they're just being cautious because he plays for De Graafschap :)

RKC were rated almost exactly how we expected so I'm confident the ratings this year will be very close to our predictions

it wont be' date=' they're just being cautious because he plays for De Graafschap :)

RKC were rated almost exactly how we expected so I'm confident the ratings this year will be very close to our predictions[/quote']

Was thinking that myself, just not the start I wanted to get off to.

Do they update on Saturday or is it only weekdays?

Not gonna lie quite disappointed with Van Der Pavert only getting +2' date=' hopefully it isn't a sign of things to come.[/quote']

SM being cautious with a promoted side. will get a good rise next time (+5) if he continue the way he is. id hang onto him. same with Breinburg, Evers, El Hassanaoui...

it wont be' date=' they're just being cautious because he plays for De Graafschap :)

RKC were rated almost exactly how we expected so I'm confident the ratings this year will be very close to our predictions[/quote']

Seems they didn't count all the previous minutes in 1st Division for RKC players as all the ratings are towards the lower end of the predictions. Too bad, but well could've expected it.

Anyways looking forward to see the rest of the ratings.

SM being cautious with a promoted side. will get a good rise next time (+5) if he continue the way he is. id hang onto him. same with Breinburg' date=' Evers, El Hassanaoui...[/quote']

They were promoted two seasons ago, I doubt they're still being cautious

I see you have Renato Ibarra of Vitesse down for no rise, but surely he'll get a rise for his minutes in Ecuador, no?

Using 3 examples from Greece, Petar Grbic rose from 75 to 82 because of minutes in the Montenegran league, Aleksandar Katai rose from 77 to 82 because of minutes in the Serbian league and Elfar Freyr Helgason rose from 70 to 78 because of minutes in the Icelandic league. I doubt they'd rise those 3 like they have and not give Ibarra a solid rise too. Can see him hitting 80.

I see you have Renato Ibarra of Vitesse down for no rise' date=' but surely he'll get a rise for his minutes in Ecuador, no?

Using 3 examples from Greece, Petar Grbic rose from 75 to 82 because of minutes in the Montenegran league, Aleksandar Katai rose from 77 to 82 because of minutes in the Serbian league and Elfar Freyr Helgason rose from 70 to 78 because of minutes in the Icelandic league. I doubt they'd rise those 3 like they have and not give Ibarra a solid rise too. Can see him hitting 80.[/quote']

I agree, and it makes me wonder why these leagues don't get any kind of review, a scant one if needed, at some definite stage every year. :)

Archived