-||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Team Ratings link:- 1.PSV 2.FC Twente 3.Ajax-By BRNL 4.AZ Alkmaar 5.Ado Den Haag 6.FC Groningen-By BRNL 7.SV Roda JC 8.Uterecht 9.Heracles 10.NEC 11.NAC 12.Herenveen 13.Feyenoord 14.De G

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kunasher||- Ajax Goalkeepers Maaren Stekelenburg 90=90 Ken Vermeer 85->84 Jereon Verhoeven 79->81 Defenders Gregory van der Wiel 90=90 Toby Alderweireld 8

I see you have Renato Ibarra of Vitesse down for no rise' date=' but surely he'll get a rise for his minutes in Ecuador, no?

Using 3 examples from Greece, Petar Grbic rose from 75 to 82 because of minutes in the Montenegran league, Aleksandar Katai rose from 77 to 82 because of minutes in the Serbian league and Elfar Freyr Helgason rose from 70 to 78 because of minutes in the Icelandic league. I doubt they'd rise those 3 like they have and not give Ibarra a solid rise too. Can see him hitting 80.[/quote']

Thing is, they completely ignored the fact that some RKC players have played 2 full seasons in the Eerste Divisie which should at least count for something, so that's why personaly I'm a bit cautious with it.

Remember the Isaksson is the best 'keeper in the league debate?

ava-trollface-200.jpg?v0

It was actually one of the best keepers debate. What happened?

Oh, remember Brood when you said Vermeer was one of the best keepers? Look what happened against Utrecht. ;) (Just kidding, mistakes do happen, but twice in the same game?!).

Oh' date=' remember Brood when you said Vermeer was one of the best keepers? Look what happened against Utrecht. ;) (Just kidding, mistakes do happen, but twice in the same game?!).[/quote']

hahaha i like how you edited this post after you made the point about mistakes happening with regards to Isaksson. Nice backtracking.

hahaha i like how you edited this post after you made the point about mistakes happening with regards to Isaksson. Nice backtracking.

Dunno what you're on about Howie. I actually made an obvious mistake' date=' which I corrected. Too much booze I presume Howie. :P

[b']Edit:[/b] At least PSV won. :)

I'd prefer if you didnt tell the entire forum my name and where i'm from though' date=' please. It's my decision who knows, not yours ;)[/quote']

Ok, I've edited the posts. Btw, on my 1st post, I didn't reveal your nationality. :P

Nothing's gonna happen mate, but if you don't like it, then I won't do it. :)

Oh' date=' remember Brood when you said Vermeer was one of the best keepers? Look what happened against Utrecht. ;) (Just kidding, mistakes do happen, but twice in the same game?!).[/quote']

Haha, yeah he's been terrible last few weeks!

Dunno what you're on about Howie. I actually made an obvious mistake' date=' which I corrected. Too much booze I presume Howie. :P

[b']Edit:[/b] At least PSV won. :)

Will link later' date=' De Graafschap just scored from an absolute howler by Isaksson[/quote']

Thanks for ruining it guys, watching the match right now and I already know who wins and what happens :rolleyes:

I watched PSV against Graafschap tonight and I have to say I'm very impressed by Labyad. He hadn't a storming game on the pitch, but he showed me that he will be a great star. The position which he passed 3 Graafschap guys and dribbled to the goal was great, he had must score, but he's very young he'll learn it from his failures :)

I watched PSV against Graafschap tonight and I have to say I'm very impressed by Labyad. He hadn't a storming game on the pitch' date=' but he showed me that he will be a great star. The position which he passed 3 Graafschap guys and dribbled to the goal was great, he had must score, but he's very young he'll learn it from his failures :)[/quote']

He is talented yes, hope he'll be able to develop himself further in the coming years :)

Edit/: Hahahaha, Piet Velthuizen was absolutely terrible today, personaly I've never understood why anyone would want him and if Vitesse want to be Dutch champions in 2013 they absolutely need a better goalkeeper! :o

I see that Alderweireld isn't down for a rise. Is there any reason for the non rise? I believe he's on a par with Vertonghen and Van der Wiel and probably deserves to hit 90 due to International and CL performances.

Its mentioned earlier in the thread, Alderweireld isn't as good as Vertonghen when you compare the two and Vertonghen is (pretty much) the best defender in the league, so giving Alderweireld 90 would not be fair unless Vertonghen gets 91 which most certainly won't happen ;)

That's why.

And you can't really compare him to van der Wiel imo as he plays in a different position (where he's also the best in the league btw, so you could tell the same story as with Vertonghen) and van der Wiel is a starter for Holland.

Its mentioned earlier in the thread' date=' Alderweireld isn't as good as Vertonghen when you compare the two and Vertonghen is (pretty much) the best defender in the league, so giving Alderweireld 90 would not be fair unless Vertonghen gets 91 which most certainly won't happen ;)

That's why.

And you can't really compare him to van der Wiel imo as he plays in a different position (where he's also the best in the league btw, so you could tell the same story as with Vertonghen) and van der Wiel is a starter for Holland.[/quote']

Fair enough, that pretty much explains the reasoning behind the decision...cheers