-||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Team Ratings link:- 1.PSV 2.FC Twente 3.Ajax-By BRNL 4.AZ Alkmaar 5.Ado Den Haag 6.FC Groningen-By BRNL 7.SV Roda JC 8.Uterecht 9.Heracles 10.NEC 11.NAC 12.Herenveen 13.Feyenoord 14.De G

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kunasher||- Ajax Goalkeepers Maaren Stekelenburg 90=90 Ken Vermeer 85->84 Jereon Verhoeven 79->81 Defenders Gregory van der Wiel 90=90 Toby Alderweireld 8

So errrrrrmmmmmm .....

Have ALL the Ajax players been done now or just the low rated ones?

What about Twente? I see the low rated ones have been increased but SURELY Luuk De Jong will get a rise from his 87?! Even a +1 if not a +2 is warranted. C'mon SM ... don't make this game a farce!! :eek::o

Herby

+8 for both Maher and Chanturia :D

+4 for Boerrigter.

I'm a little disappointed with Mertens and Eriksen at 88' date=' but was always going to happen. Hoped for 89's.[/quote']

Same. I am also a little suprised that boilesen got +5, as the predictions said 79 I think. Ah well nm, I got him for some teams. :)

Actually, they've been very hard on Twente for some reason here

no rises for:

Mihaylov

Wisgerhof

Tiendalli

Janssen

Rosales

Chadli

de Jong

Janko

Gouriye

I'm fairly sure they've only risen Bannink and Ola John. This despite the fact that Twente are above Ajax and their many 88s, 89s and 90s

I am not going to complain about anything as I have to play by rules and the rules are made by SM.

I just want to say THANK YOU for giving me an incredible amount of extremely great risers - if I could donate some of the money I made with the help of your advices I would surely know whom to give it. /bow

Some really bad ratings by SM as per normal. only plus 1 doe eriksen? nothing for both luuk and siem de jong? Also I thought SIGTHORSSON would of got plus 3. I can only assume this is down to injury.

I will be putting in a ticket though about luuk de jong. Mind you I bet im not the 1st:D:D

No rise for SULEJMANI either

Some really bad ratings by SM as per normal. only plus 1 doe eriksen? nothing for both luuk and siem de jong? Also I thought SIGTHORSSON would of got plus 3. I can only assume this is down to injury.

I will be putting in a ticket though about luuk de jong. Mind you I bet im not the 1st:D:D

No rise for SULEJMANI either

How do I put in a ticket? want to do the same about Luuk.

The thing is, I can justify all of those ratings. Eriksen, Sigthorsson, etc.

but I cannot think of a single reason why Luuk de Jong is still 87. It makes absolutely no sense, he's probably our best player!!

Mounir El Hamdaoui, who hasnt played a single game in 7 months is now rated higher than someone who has played international games, european games, scored tons of goals in the Eredivisie, etc.

amazing

Some strange things happened (as usual) though there's also a lot of great work done this time. For example, players like Chanturia and Maher who have both been absolutely awesome this season so far received a rise bigger than I expected, same goes for Boilesen who has been out injured for a little while this season.

And next to that I think if you take the last few weeks a lot of changes are fair, Ajax have been terrible (4 draws in a row at home!) which probably ruined Eriksen's chances for a +2 as he wasn't that good either lately. Same probably goes for Sulejmani, Ajax' terrible form must've ruined it.

Mertens, same story, had a brilliant start but hasn't scored in weeks now, while Strootman and Wijnaldum have been getting better so its only fair that they have the same rating now.

Only thing I don't understand is as mentioned below, the situation Luuk de Jong vs Mounir El Hamdaoui for reasons also mentioned below :rolleyes:

Besides that I'd say SM have been pretty accurate this time, let's say it has been worse. (Though Elm could've received a +2 to put him on even with Strootman which he deserves imo).

Just wanted to say great job on this thread guys! The responses and rating predictions were pretty much spot on, especially with the younger players recieving some of the more ambitious predictions. Sadly not so for the higher rated players but that's good ol' SM for you haha, and yeah there should definitely be a ticket sent in for Luuk.

I wanted to ask who would you guys with no doubt keep out of the youth that have gone up, I'm in need of money but at the same time I really don't want to sell off some of these players that went up today partially because I know they'll go up again and also because (especially with Maher and Chanturia) some other managers in my GW will start sniffing around when I sell them :D

I think I'm going to keep Chanturia, Maher, Boilesen and Ola John but I don't know whether to keep Van Ginkel, Boeriggter, Ahmed MUSA and Sigthorrson. Are these guys I should be looking to keep/sell?

or why doesnt everyone wait unil the next review which will show how good de jong etc..have been over a season???

it hacks me off people whine so much coz they expect player to jump ratings after what.....13 matches?!

personally i thought it was all good. the right players got bigger rises than expected, chanturia, maher etc because they have really shone, & i remember everyone moaning boilesen only got a 77 when on the DB and now he is rated fairly.

1st: AZ 0x90 0x89 1x88

2nd: PSV 0x90 2x89 6x88

3rd: FC Twente 0x90 2x89 1x88

4th: Ajax 2x90 2x89 4x88

*scratches chin*

they might only be 4th at the moment but its pretty obvious why Ajax have more higher rated players at this time than the other teams;

1) they are the current Dutch champions and

2) they are playing in the Champions League and have a good chance of qualifying through to the knockout stage

or why doesnt everyone wait unil the next review which will show how good de jong etc..have been over a season???

it hacks me off people whine so much coz they expect player to jump ratings after what.....13 matches?!

personally i thought it was all good. the right players got bigger rises than expected' date=' chanturia, maher etc because they have really shone, & i remember everyone moaning boilesen only got a 77 when on the DB and now he is rated fairly.[/quote']

Except Luuk de Jong has been Twente's star player for two, nearly three seasons now

so er, yeah, lets not talk nonsense

Eriksen is now playing as one of the 3 midfielders in Ajax's 4-3-3 system, doesn't that make him more of an AM/CM than an AM/Wing?

Also, what about Jeremain Lens, is he a one to keep for the future or should I sell him? I have noticed that he no longer has a secured place in PSV's XI.