• Last Reply
Guest Blitzkrieg

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

last three reviews:

Turkey -> Burak Yilmaz' date=' 7 matches, 9 goals, = 87>87

Greece -> Sebastian Leto, 7 matches, 10 goals = 87>87

Holland -> Luuk de Jong, 13 matches, 8 goals = 87>87

It must be a joke, definitely...[/quote']

With all due respect, but the Dutch league is better than Turkey, let alone Greece. Yilmaz and Leto belong in a queue with Suarez from Anderlecht, who also scored 11, and is the lead goalscorer of the Europa League. He remained 86!

Luuk plays in Holland and is actually capped for the Netherlands when they were first on the FIFA ranking.

or why doesnt everyone wait unil the next review which will show how good de jong etc..have been over a season???

Don't talk nonsense sir. Luuk has been phenomenal for 1.5 years now, easily the best striker Holland has to offer.

With all due respect' date=' but the Dutch league is better than Turkey, let alone Greece. Yilmaz and Leto belong in a queue with Suarez from Anderlecht, who also scored 11, and is the lead goalscorer of the Europa League. He remained 86!

Luuk plays in Holland and is actually capped for the Netherlands when they were first on the FIFA ranking.

or why doesnt everyone wait unil the next review which will show how good de jong etc..have been over a season???

Don't talk nonsense sir. Luuk has been phenomenal for 1.5 years now, easily the best striker Holland has to offer.

I think you mean best striker in the Eredivisie not that Holland has to offer :P that would be RVP by a country mile

Good thread

thank you

I have a question

Why Toby Alderweireld stays 89 and Jan Vertonghen stays 90!?

Can Toby go to 90?

Thanks

This question has been answered a few times, if you back 2 pages you'll find a simple answer and if you go back a couple more you'll find a longer one but simply put, Vertonghen is known to be one of the best, if not the best, defenders in the Eredivisie and if he is at 90 while being one of the best defenders then he must rise to 91 if Alderweireld is going to get 90 because Alderweireld, at the moment, is not as good as Vertonghen. He can probably go to 90 though sometime in the future if either moves to a bigger club in a more competitive league or if Ajax stop slacking and begin winning again

With all due respect' date=' but the Dutch league is better than Turkey, let alone Greece. Yilmaz and Leto belong in a queue with Suarez from Anderlecht, who also scored 11, and is the lead goalscorer of the Europa League. He remained 86!

I think you mean best striker in the Eredivisie not that Holland has to offer :P that would be RVP by a country mile[/quote']

every body talk about Luuk de Jong but how about Erik Pieters 9 starts from 10 for NT , he's first choise obviously...this was a no brainer +1...but........

Maybe tomorow they will made this right...

Pieters is perfectly rated at 88. He's already PSV's highest rated defender and a rise to 89 is far too reactionary because that rating is left to the sort of best of the league which Pieters is close to but not quite there yet. He's also missed a third of this season so far with injury.

De Jong on the other hand should have risen to 88 which is a fair rating for him. He's missed no games, scored lots of goals and been the best striker in the league, imo. Not just reactionary either, he was doing this for the duration of last season too.

Pieters is perfectly rated at 88. He's already PSV's highest rated defender and a rise to 89 is far too reactionary because that rating is left to the sort of best of the league which Pieters is close to but not quite there yet. He's also missed a third of this season so far with injury.

De Jong on the other hand should have risen to 88 which is a fair rating for him. He's missed no games' date=' scored lots of goals and been the best striker in the league, imo. Not just reactionary either, he was doing this for the duration of last season too.[/quote']

ok stop with the hissy fit over de jong...

last season was his 1st full season. twente did spectacular. therefore a rise to 87 was justified.

yes he has carried on good form into this season but as i said there has only been 13 league matches..and to go from a 80>85>87>88 in just 4 reviews (or 2 seasons) is a bit much for a player in the eredivise.

just see it on the flip side, if he carries on, whats to stop him hitting 89 at the next review? wouldnt you prefer that????

ok stop with the hissy fit over de jong...

last season was his 1st full season. twente did spectacular. therefore a rise to 87 was justified.

yes he has carried on good form into this season but as i said there has only been 13 league matches..and to go from a 80>85>87>88 in just 4 reviews (or 2 seasons) is a bit much for a player in the eredivise.

just see it on the flip side' date=' if he carries on, whats to stop him hitting 89 at the next review? wouldnt you prefer that????[/quote']

What would have been preferable would have been a rise to 88 in this review, followed by a similar rise at the end of the season - only if he maintained the same level of form and Twente finished, say, top three minimum.

SM did a similar thing with Ryad Boudebouz - didn't rise him in one review but moved him from 86>88 in the next, which partly came across as them righting a wrong from the previous review. It was also because I think the middle of the three seasonal reviews for the 'Big 5' is pointless, but that's another story.

Do you not find Strootman going from 86>88 while de Jong remains at 87 to be a bit inconsistent? They've both followed similar career paths - breaking into the national team about the same time and performing consistently for club and country. At least de Jong has had some Champions League time in his career. Strootman is just playing in his first Europa League campaign this year.

That said, it's just a computer game so my knickers shall remain decidedly un-twisted over the matter. After all, I have Strootman as well as de Jong!!

Just wanted to say great job on this thread guys! The responses and rating predictions were pretty much spot on' date=' especially with the younger players recieving some of the more ambitious predictions. Sadly not so for the higher rated players but that's good ol' SM for you haha, and yeah there should definitely be a ticket sent in for Luuk.

I wanted to ask who would you guys with no doubt keep out of the youth that have gone up, I'm in need of money but at the same time I really don't want to sell off some of these players that went up today partially because I know they'll go up again and also because (especially with Maher and Chanturia) some other managers in my GW will start sniffing around when I sell them :D

I think I'm going to keep Chanturia, Maher, Boilesen and Ola John but I don't know whether to keep Van Ginkel, Boeriggter, Ahmed MUSA and Sigthorrson. Are these guys I should be looking to keep/sell?[/quote']

Like you said, defo keep Chanturia, Maher, Boilesen and Ola John. All of them will reach 90 or will get close to it (depending on their career of course). Out of the other ones you mentioned I'd sure keep van Ginkel and Musa as they will both probably move to bigger clubs without a doubt. Boerrigter is probably at his max with Ajax, yes he will rise if he keeps getting minutes but 88/89 is his max. Sigthorsson is a good player, but he's not the kind of quality player like Chanturia or Maher so he has to be a bit lucky. He will most likely rise in the future but I doubt he'll really make it that big.

Other young players you would really want to keep or get a hold on would be Strootman, Eriksen, Schalk, de Vrij, Zoet, Oar, Bony, Matavz and Elm.

De Jong on the other hand should have risen to 88 which is a fair rating for him. He's missed no games' date=' scored lots of goals and been the best striker in the league, imo. Not just reactionary either, he was doing this for the duration of last season too.[/quote']

Pieters is perfectly rated at 88 :))))) Tell me other dutch defender or any other possition that is a strog first eleven in NT rated 88 ?

FIFA World Ranking ,release today :

1 Spain 1564 0

2 Netherlands 1365 0

3 Germany 1345

De Jong just went up to 88' date=' but it cant be seen in the player database, dunno why, but if you search for him, you would see that he is 88 (with today's date on it), at least for my league :P[/quote']

yeah they did it today. Must of been all the tickets they got with the complaints of yesterday:):):)

Pieters is perfectly rated at 88 :))))) Tell me other dutch defender or any other possition that is a strog first eleven in NT rated 88 ?

FIFA World Ranking ' date='release today :

1 Spain 1564 0

2 Netherlands 1365 0

3 Germany 1345[/quote']

Please, I'm quite aware of how good the Dutch national team are.

Just because someone is a regular in a national team doesnt mean they should immediately rise to 95! It's a slow process and y'know, when I think of the best defenders in the league I think of van der Wiel, Douglas, Vertonghen, Alderweireld. THEN I'll think about Pieters. He's the highest rated defender at PSV, what more do you want? 89s arent handed out like hotcakes and Pieters being better rated than Eriksen would just be ridiculous beyond belief.

Random question but one of you chaps might know...

Is Mr Bergkamp's relation over in sunny old England any good or is he trading on the family name? (he doesn't play yet)

From a discussion ive had with my mate a Brighton fan he was signed under the nose of Poyet, Poyet didn't want him and the director who signed him I believe has been sacked since. Can't really see him playing much especially if they still choose loaning Billy paynter in over playing him :eek:

Quick question lads Tomas Kalas should I be looking to hold onto him long term not many 18 year old Center Backs about getting minutes in a top league has he got the potential to become a starter at Chelsea? :)

Random question but one of you chaps might know...

Is Mr Bergkamp's relation over in sunny old England any good or is he trading on the family name? (he doesn't play yet)

Actually saw him play for Rochdale on Saturday against Preston and he was pretty average if I'm completely honest. Obviously he's only young and has a great name to live up to, but for the moment I wouldn't say he's anything special. Just have to see how he plays over the next few years and which clubs he attracts interest in :)

From a discussion ive had with my mate a Brighton fan he was signed under the nose of Poyet' date=' Poyet didn't want him and the director who signed him I believe has been sacked since. Can't really see him playing much especially if they still choose loaning Billy paynter in over playing him :eek:

Quick question lads Tomas Kalas should I be looking to hold onto him long term not many 18 year old Center Backs about getting minutes in a top league has he got the potential to become a starter at Chelsea? :)[/quote']

I'd keep Kalas yes, though you never know what Chelsea's going to do Kalas is a talented player who'll sure find his way to a bright future.

Archived