-||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

kunasher

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

I have quite a few dutch based players and this was my plan with them, am I doing the right thing with each one?

Eriksen - Unavailable

Luuk De Jong - Unavailable

Maher - Unavailable

Boilesen - Unavailable

Van De Pavert - Keep

Burnet - Keep

Castillion - Sell (this is the one im really unsure on)

Thanks guys

Lorenzo Ebecilio no rise?

Obviously not as Boerrigter took over his spot on the left flank and Boerrigter went to 84' date=' which is 1 point higher than Ebecilio and absolutely fair.

I have quite a few dutch based players and this was my plan with them, am I doing the right thing with each one?

Eriksen - Unavailable

Luuk De Jong - Unavailable

Maher - Unavailable

Boilesen - Unavailable

Van De Pavert - Keep

Burnet - Keep

Castillion - Sell (this is the one im really unsure on)

Thanks guys

Hmm yeah I'd pretty much do the same, could keep Castilion as a riser but doubt he's the next big thing.

should i sell thulani for some money? also same question for labyad how good this guy is?some people say as goos as affelay .

Comparing Labyad with Afellay is stupid as they play different positions :rolleyes:

But Labyad sure is a talented player and I'd keep him for now, no doubt that he'll leave Holland in the future for a bigger European club. I would sell Thulani yes, he got his big rise mainly for his South African minutes, but doesn't play much in Holland.

Davy klaassen(from Ajax) still missing from DB ! He scored today and played in C.L too!!

Well today was his debut in the Eredivisie so it's no wonder he's not on the DB yet. :rolleyes:

Made a fairly decent impression btw, scoring a nice goal just minutes after he got subbed in. I heard some call him the new Bergkamp, so hopefully we'll get to see more of him int he coming weeks :)

Considering Klaassen is so young (only 18) it's not a surprise to see all these comparisons xD Always happens with the younger talents... btw I wanted to ask if there are any players in the Eredivisie right now that could in a year or so match the ability of Suarez? He's come over to the EPL and settled right in, troubling defences all day long and he has nearly everything you would want in a striker. I remember similar references to Babel while he was in the Eredivisie and then went to Liverpool which heavily ruined his development, and I thought around 2 years ago that Sulejmani would turn out to be a real star but he kind of stunted his development... I think.

I also got a £10mil bid for Van Ginkel in my gameworld today, not sure if I can ignore that kind of offer :D

Considering Klaassen is so young (only 18) it's not a surprise to see all these comparisons xD Always happens with the younger talents... btw I wanted to ask if there are any players in the Eredivisie right now that could in a year or so match the ability of Suarez? He's come over to the EPL and settled right in' date=' troubling defences all day long and he has nearly everything you would want in a striker. I remember similar references to Babel while he was in the Eredivisie and then went to Liverpool which heavily ruined his development, and I thought around 2 years ago that Sulejmani would turn out to be a real star but he kind of stunted his development... I think.

I also got a £10mil bid for Van Ginkel in my gameworld today, not sure if I can ignore that kind of offer :D[/quote']

Well the real Bergkamp is a youth trainer at Ajax as far as I know so the material to compare them is there :P

Hmm doubt there is any player who could turn out like Suarez this season, if you take all players (so not only strikers) I'd sure go for Eriksen and Maher as they're both awesome! Sulejmani is finaly getting better, he had a difficult time after moving to Ajax (he went for a huge transfersum which probably caused too much pressure) but he's really getting better now and he's still young. Comparing Babel to Suarez I'd never pick Babel, imo Suarez at his best with Ajax was way ahead of Babel at his best with Ajax.

Hehe depends how long you want to wait, van Ginkel is a huge talent but he'll probably need a while before he gets near 90 ;)

Can anyone give me an opinion on Kalas? I have him in a very competitive set-up and just want to know if he's worth hanging on to?

Read a little back in the thread' date=' there's already something about him ;)

Now he's got his +5 is Nicolai BOILESON one for the future? or should i bring the cash in?

Absolutely keep him, he's awesome! Quality left back talents are hard to find and Boilesen is one.

The news about Vertonghen is still categorized as gossip where I get my news usualy. Same goes for the article that Spurs might get Chivu btw, so I'd just wait until January :rolleyes:

Though I do believe that in January or at last next summer, Vertonghen will leave Ajax.

I'd pick up Klaassen yes, would at least be a good riser if he gets more minutes which he probably will get as Ajax lack strikers atm due to injuries.

To update the folkes on Teixeira (Groningen). He had a great game yesterday scoring three good goals. Seems he's finaly adapting to the Eredivisie' date=' no lucky stuff, just quality goals imo.[/quote']

Thanks Rooster, missed that.

Shame i didn't buy him in the end...

Just saw the end of the 2-0 feyenoord vs PSV game, forgot Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink was still playing.

Hi, I have some players of the Eredivisie in my squad, and I'm going to sell many players, I would like that you help me with these players, what of them do you think that have potential to reach 90+?

Rodney Sneijder, Christian Eriksen, Dries Mertens, Derk Boerrighter, Gio Chanturia, Ola John, John Guidetti, Kolbeinnn Sightorsson, and (I know that he plays now for Sporting de Lisboa, but I'd like your opinion about him) Van Wolfswinkel.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Sorry for my bad english, I promise that I'll improve it:p

Archived